Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 19:14

Pro Bowler Antonio Brown is the units unquestioned leader, b

Macie problem z jakąś grą lub sprzętem? Zacięliście się i nie wiecie co robić dalej? Napiszcie nam o tym tutaj - być może użytkownicy forum (lub redakcja) będą znali rozwiązanie. Co jakiś czas dostajemy również od Was pytania mailowe dotyczące konsol czy problemów związanych z graniem/sprzętem - będą one lądowały właśnie w tym dziale.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

Pro Bowler Antonio Brown is the units unquestioned leader, b

Post18 gru 2017, o 08:38

LONDON -- Manchester Uniteds title defence faltered further as a Samuel Etoo-inspired Chelsea cast the champions further adrift from the Premier League elite with a 3-1 victory Sunday. Alvaro Morata Jersey . While Chelsea stayed two points behind leader Arsenal courtesy of Etoos hat trick, seventh-place United slipped 14 points from the summit this weekend. And the gap from the Champions League places is growing as well, with Liverpool six points ahead in fourth. Tottenham is level on points with Liverpool, but behind on goal difference after beating Swansea 3-1 in Sundays other game. Changing managers has revitalized Tottenham, with Tim Sherwood collecting 16 out of 18 points since replacing Andre Villas-Boas, while David Moyes has now has overseen seven league losses this season after succeeding Alex Ferguson -- two more than last years title-winning campaign. "Its a difficult task, but (its about) perseverance and keeping doing whats right," Moyes said. "I thought we did a lot of good things today. We have players to come back, and this is a project I know that Im going to improve as it goes along. "I was hoping to win more and be competing a bit more than weve been, but thatll come." Having made a strong start, United was stunned by Chelsea going ahead against the run of play in the 17th minute. Etoo cut in from the right, swept past Phil Jones and unleashed a shot that took a heavy deflection off Michael Carricks boot before looping over goalkeeper David de Gea into the net. "They started the match better than us and they were a bit unlucky that we scored in that moment," Mourinho said. "When you are better than the opponent, you have to go and try to kill the game." United squandered a chance to level in the 38th. Adnan Januzajs cross reached Danny Welbeck in a central position but the striker couldnt produce a clean shot. Oscar then tried to double the lead with a bicycle kick that flew over from right in front of goal, and instead Chelseas second came from the boot of Etoo again. Welbeck only half cleared, Ramires seized possession and fed the ball to Hazard on the right flank. The winger then squared to the unmarked Etoo to sweep a shot into the net as halftime loomed. United had little time to settle after the break before its defence was breached again and Etoo celebrated his first treble in English football. Cahill headed in from Willians corner and De Gea only briefly blocked the ball before it went back out for Etoo, who got ahead of Antonio Valencia to score. United pulled one back when Jones scuffed shot was stabbed into the net by Javier Hernandez. But there was no comeback and it got worse in stoppage time when United captain Nemanja Vidic was sent off for lunging at Eden Hazard, and he now faces a three-game ban. While Moyes trudged off despondently, Mourinho was left to celebrate a 100th Premier League win out of 142 games across his two Chelsea reigns while still demanding more. "We have to improve," Mourinho said. "I want better. The first 20 minutes were not good. "I want the game to be in our control since the beginning and it was not." Tottenham was in control at Swansea and swept to a fifth win in six league games as Adebyor -- brought in from the cold under Sherwood -- took his tally to six goal in seven games under the new manager. The striker headed in his first in south Wales from Christian Eriksens cross in the 35th. Tottenham was gifted a second eight minutes into the second half when Kyle Walkers cross was steered into his own goal by Chico Flores. Adebayor was on target again in the 71st from close range after Danny Rose did the hard work on the left flank before setting up the striker. And much like United at Stamford Bridge, Swansea reducing the deficit to 3-1 couldnt spark a comeback. Wilfried Bony pulled one back in the 78th when he turned Roland Lamahs cross past goalkeeper Hugo Lloris. "We know there are going to be tougher tests ahead, but its been a good start for me," Sherwood said. "If the season were to end tomorrow I dont think the chairman (Daniel Levy) would be too happy because we are fifth. "The final league position has to meet the expectation of the club otherwise its goodbye. ... The club needs to finish in fourth place, we want to finish in fourth place. Anything other than that will be a disappointment but realistically we should be in amongst it." Marcelo Jersey . There, I saw a teenaged boy with tears in his eyes, being consoled by strength and conditioning coach Randy Lee. Nacho Fernandez Jersey .1 million contract. The club said that Boll will earn $950,000 in 2012-13 and $1.15 million in 2013-14. The 26-year-old Boll had two goals and one assist with 126 penalty minutes in 54 games with the Blue Jackets in 2011-12. http://www.realmadridfcprohop.us/Danilo-Real-Madrid-Jersey/ . Moments after his Brooklyn Nets teammates ran out onto the court to congratulate him following their 100-98 overtime win over the Phoenix Suns on Friday night, Johnson could only shake his head at scoring only 13 points on 6-of-19 shooting.PITTSBURGH -- The chip is still there, Lance Moore insists, just as weighty and sharp as ever. Eight years in the NFL and a Super Bowl ring have done little to make the Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver forget his modest roots. He can still rattle off the name of the players who beat him out for a job with the Cleveland Browns during his first training camp nearly a decade ago even though he was a long-shot undrafted free agent at the time. Most of them are long gone. Not Moore. Hes still around, still trying to prove himself, still nervous he could find himself out of a job at any minute. "I dont know if I ever really let myself get comfortable," Moore said. Even if Moore spent eight productive seasons helping Drew Brees and Sean Payton turn the New Orleans Saints into one of the NFLs most consistent winners. On a team of undersized and underappreciated talent, the 5-foot-9 Moore found a home. He caught 38 touchdown passes in 101 games with New Orleans, morphing from special teams ace to indispensable red zone target. Until, of course, the math got in the way. A hand injury limited Moore to just 37 receptions and two scores in 2013. Knowing he was owed $3.8 million in 2014, Moore wasnt surprised when the Saints cut him loose this spring. "Thats how it goes in this game," Moore said. "A lot of teams are trying to get younger and cheaper at the same time." Moore turns 31 in August. He understands hes well into the second half of an NFL journey that is already longer than he ever anticipated. Yet there is something about the opportunity with the Steelers that intrigues him. Maybe its because playing slot receiver in Pittsburgh is like discovering the NFLs fountain of youth. Hines Ward was effective well into the final days of his 14-year career before retiring in 2012. He was replaced by Jerricho Cotchery, who scored a remarkable 10 touchdowns for the Steelers in 2013 at age 31. Cotchery turned all those scores into a lucrative contract with Carolina. Enter Moore, who lacks Cotcherys size and Wards tenacious blocking skills but makes up for it with what he describes as "football savvy." "Ive been little for a long time," Moore said. &"I am not getting any bigger. Ruben Yanez Jersey. I am 30 years old. I am happy in this body. I feel like I have made a lot of plays and will continue to do that." Its exactly what the Steelers had in mind when they signed Moore to a two-year deal in March, an agreement that came with more than a little help from backup quarterback Bruce Gradkowski, who spent four years rooming with Moore when the two played at Toledo. Gradkowski started calling Pittsburgh coaches about Moore the second his good friend was released by New Orleans. It didnt take long for something to get done. Moore wasnt about to sit around and wait for a more lucrative offer than the one that will pay him a total of $3 million if he makes it through the 2015 season. "You look at this franchise, what it stands for and you know theyre about winning," Moore said. "You get a chance to play with somebody like (quarterback) Ben (Roethlisberger) and you dont turn it down." It hasnt taken long for Moore to win over Roethlisberger, who called his newest target "a pro" who hasnt needed much time to pick up the nuances of an offence that is reshaping itself, particularly at wide receiver. Pro Bowler Antonio Brown is the units unquestioned leader, but the departure of Cotchery and Emmanuel Sanders a year after Mike Wallace bolted for Miami has spearheaded a youth movement. The list of players jockeying for position with Moore include second-year players Justin Brown and Markus Wheaton and rookie Martavis Bryant. Moore admits its a little weird being the old guy in meeting rooms. Hes nearly five years Browns senior and will be one of only three players in their 30s among Pittsburghs offensive regulars, joining Roethlisberger and tight end Heath Miller. It could be worse. Moore couldnt be here at all. If this is the beginning of the end, hell take it. Hes close to his boyhood home in Ohio on a team expecting to win after a pair of mediocre 8-8 seasons. His new team expects to play a lot like its new wide receiver: with a chip that likely wont go away anytime soon. "Youve got to keep that," Moore said. "In this league, that can make the difference." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do Pomoc