Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 20:38

A turnover in the neutral zone saw Tampa go the other way,

Dyskutujemy na tematy związane z naszym serwisem. Wolicie długie czy krótkie recenzje? Artykuły w formie wideo czy pisanej? Większe nastawienie na newsy, czy jednak recenzje i publicystykę? Dajcie nam znać w którym kierunku rozwijać stronę.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

A turnover in the neutral zone saw Tampa go the other way,

Post8 gru 2017, o 03:26

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Brian Elliott Jersey . -- On paper, it didnt look like a good matchup for Jeremy Guthrie. The Kansas City Royals starter had yielded an American League high 12 home runs and the Chicago White Sox rank second in the AL with 52 long balls. The right-hander didnt get the win, but he beat the odds. Guthrie, Wade Davis and Greg Holland combined on a four-hitter and the Kansas City Royals rallied in the eighth inning to beat the Chicago White Sox 3-1 Wednesday night and avoid being swept in their three-game series. "I try to win and try not to give up home runs," Guthrie said. "You tell me how Im doing. Ive got 12 home runs and two wins. So I guess Im not doing so hot on either." The White Sox had scored 14 runs and hit five home runs in the first two games. "Today was more defence and pitching," Guthrie said. "They hit for power, which is obviously dangerous anytime when you have a chance to leave the yard. It makes it tough to pitch to them." Guthrie, who is winless in seven starts since an April 9 victory over Tampa Bay, left after seven innings with the score 1-1. He gave up three hits, walked two and struck out two. "He just moves the ball in and out," White Sox third baseman Conor Gillaspie said. "Guthrie throws a lot of pitches out of the zone and it seemed like he does it on purpose, but not really today. We just kept swinging at it." Guthrie credited his fastball for his success against the White Sox. "I thought the fastball was used effectively to both sides of the plate to all the hitters. ..." he said. "My mindset was to throw strikes and get deep into the game." Wade Davis (3-1) struck out two in a flawless eighth and has tossed 10 scoreless innings in his last nine appearances. Greg Holland logged his 13th save in 14 chances, but not before giving up a single to Dayan Viciedo and walking Adam Dunn in the ninth. "It makes everybodys job easier when you have Wade and Holland and the way theyre thrown the ball all season long," Guthrie said. The Royals snapped a 1-1 tie in the eighth when Nori Aoki scored on Billy Butlers sacrifice fly. Aoki started the one-out rally with a bunt single on a two-strike count. He advanced to third on Alcides Escobars single. Eric Hosmer was walked intentionally to load the bases, and Aoki scored on Butlers fly to right. "Thats actually the first time in my entire baseball career Ive bunted with two strikes," Aoki said. "I was actually pretty nervous. Pedro (Grifol, hitting coach) convinced me to do it. I guess I have a pretty high chance of getting a bunt down, so it doesnt really matter what the count is. Im glad I was able to do that today." Danny Valencia then walked on five pitches, scoring Escobar with the second run of the inning. Paul Konerko, who leads all active visiting players with 149 RBIs at Kauffman Stadium, singled to left in the second to score Alexei Ramirez for the Chicagos run. The Royals tied it in the third when Aokis groundball single to left scored Pedro Ciriaco. The Royals wasted a chance to take the lead in the fourth when they loaded the bases with one out on singles by Butler, Valencia and Lorenzo Cain. Ciriaco, however, rolled the first pitch back to the mound and left-hander Jose Quintana started an inning ending double play. Quintana (2-4) took the loss, charged with three runs on eight hits over 7 1-3 innings. "I feel a little bit sad for no win," Quintana said. "It was a really hard game. We won the series and well get ready for the next game. I think next time itll be better for me. I dont get frustrated. I only have control to pitch a good game." NOTES: RHP Matt Lindstrom, who tops the White Sox with six saves, will have left ankle surgery to repair a torn sheath Friday and is expected to be out three months. RHP Ronald Belisario will close out White Sox games in Lindstroms absence. . White Sox LHP Chris Sale will come off the disabled list Thursday and start against the Yankees, his first outing since April 17. . The Royals 20 home runs rank last in the majors. Anthony Stolarz Jersey . Jacob Jacques, Andrew Ryan and Jonathan Drouin also scored for Halifax (37-18-3), who outshot the Islanders 40-26. Kevin Darveau stopped 25 shots. Bradley Kennedy had the lone goal for Charlottetown (18-33-5), which has nine losses in its last 10 games. Jori Lehtera Jersey . You can watch coverage on TSN, TSN2 and CTV beginning today at 3pm et/Noon pt. The championships will feature approximately 250 of Canadas best figure skaters in senior, junior and novice as they vie for spots on the national team, international assignments and will act as the final step in the 2014 Olympic qualification process. http://www.nhlflyersproauthentic.com/matt-read-hockey-jersey/ . On July 27 cyclings best-known race will host "La Course by Le Tour de France" -- a one-day womens competition staged hours before Tour riders race on the same circuit to finish the three-week event on Paris Champs-Elysees.Montreal, QC (SportsNetwork.com) - Tyler Johnson scored twice to lead the Tampa Bay Lightning in a 4-2 victory over the Montreal Canadiens on Tuesday. Brett Connolly and J.T. Brown also scored, while Ben Bishop made 20 saves for the Lightning, who have won six of their last seven. I think the biggest thing is that were playing as a team, said Johnson. Thats the great thing about the guys in this locker room. It doesnt matter who gets the goals or the assists, were all trying to win games. Dale Weise and Max Pacioretty scored for the Canadiens, who had a six-game winning streak broken. Carey Price allowed all four goals on 36 shots in the loss. We forgot tonight why we have had success, said Montreal head coach Michel Therrien. We didnt deserve to win so we have to put this one behind us and get back our focus, get our work ethic back and our discipline back for our next game. The Canadiens drew first blood in this game on Weises fifth goal of the season at 15:07 of the first period, but the Lightning scored four times in the second to take control of the contest. Tampas first goal came at 3:17 as Jonathan Drouins wrister on the fly from the right circle was stopped, but Brown was in front to backhand home the rebound. Skkating on the power play, the Lightning made it a 2-1 game as Johnson and Nikita Kucherov played catch with the puck before Johnson whacked it in for his 16th of the season at 10:42. Custom Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys. A turnover in the neutral zone saw Tampa go the other way, with Cedric Paquette passing it from the right wing to the slot for Valtteri Filppula, who had his back to the net and left a drop pass where Connolly blasted it home with 1:44 left. Just over a minute later on the power play, Johnson banged in a rebound in front of the net for his second of the game and a 4-1 lead. Montreal got one back at 5:01 of the third when Pacioretty skated in on a short break and snapped a wrister that hit Bishops glove on its way into the net. That was as close as it got, though, as the Canadiens gave up a pair of man advantages, including one in the final minute, that hindered their chance at a comeback. Game Notes Tampa Bay hosts Buffalo on Friday ... Montreal hosts Pittsburgh on Saturday ... Tampa was 2-for-6 on the power play while Montreal went 0-for-3 ... Kucherov and Ondrej Palat each had two assists for Tampa ... Montreal assigned defenseman Bryan Allen to Hamilton of the AHL on Tuesday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Maxer7000

guru

Re: A turnover in the neutral zone saw Tampa go the other wa

Post24 lut 2023, o 15:52

Co za doskonały tekst. To jest naprawdę wspaniała sprawa. Takie rzeczy uwielbiam. To jest po prostu świetna sprawa w moim przekonaniu!!!

Powrót do strona onlygames.pl