Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 16:00

Simon will work with head coach Gord Dineen and associate co

Macie problem z jakąś grą lub sprzętem? Zacięliście się i nie wiecie co robić dalej? Napiszcie nam o tym tutaj - być może użytkownicy forum (lub redakcja) będą znali rozwiązanie. Co jakiś czas dostajemy również od Was pytania mailowe dotyczące konsol czy problemów związanych z graniem/sprzętem - będą one lądowały właśnie w tym dziale.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

Simon will work with head coach Gord Dineen and associate co

Post6 gru 2017, o 08:09

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. AJ McCarron Jersey . -- Rookie quarterback Blake Bortles has a number of things to work on before training camp. His contract is no longer on the list. Bortles, the first quarterback taken in last months NFL draft, signed a four-year deal worth more than $20.6 million Wednesday. The third overall selection, Bortles signed the fully guaranteed contract before the second day of a mandatory, three-day minicamp. Bortles received a $13.3 million signing bonus. The Jaguars got a team option for a fifth year. "I never thought about, I need to sign. I cant wait to sign. I need to hurry up to sign," Bortles said. "It is a once-in-a-lifetime thing, signing your first NFL contract. So that was something thats cool and Ill cherish forever. But its definitely in the past and forgotten about in my mind." With Bortles under contract, the Jaguars have two unsigned draft picks -- second-round receivers Marqise Lee and Allen Robinson. The team hopes to sign both by the end of the week. Bortles has been up and down during organized team activities, about what the Jaguars expected when they drafted him and planned to let him watch and learn in 2014 and take over next season. He continues to tweak his mechanics, mostly footwork, and his performances reflect that hes a work in progress. "Theres a lot to correct," Bortles said. "There are things that Im not doing well right now. But Im not worrying about it because Im trying to fix something else. It is a process. Its something that were working on thats going to take a while." Bortles played in a spread offence at UCF, rarely lining up under centre, so thats been a change. The biggest challenge has been getting his feet properly aligned. Hes accurate throwing to his left, but still has a tendency to step forward when throwing to his right. And its really affected his deep balls, which have fluttered and floated during OTAs and minicamp. "Youve got to make the stuff muscle-memory because what Ive been doing for 22 years isnt the right way," Bortles said. "But thats what Im used to doing, so Ive got to fix it. Its got to take time." The Jaguars arent worried. They drafted Bortles with an eye on the future. Jacksonville re-signed veteran Chad Henne and named him the starter even before selecting Bortles, and insist the plan is to hold the rookie until hes ready -- even if that means making him the backup until 2015. "Sometimes theres anxiety and sometimes hes pressing and trying to do too many things," coach Gus Bradley said. "Were just watching that and hell work through that. Some of the things he has to work through and he will." Bortles started 30 games at UCF before declaring for the NFL draft following his junior season. He went 22-5 as a starter, throwing for 7,598 yards with 56 touchdowns and 19 interceptions. He also ran for 561 yards and 15 scores. He realizes the transition from college star to NFL starter will take time and patience. "It was the same thing freshman year of college, so youre just starting all over again," Bortles said. "Its just everybodys bigger, stronger and faster. Youre going through the same thing. Youre learning the new playbook, youre meeting new people and you have different challenges. Youve got to be able to have that quarterback amnesia and move past things." Jordan Willis Jersey . -- Canadian mens rugby coach Kieran Crowley has made four changes to his starting roster for Saturdays Pacific Nations Cup clash against the United States. Giovani Bernard Jersey .Y. - Alex Smith and the Kansas City Chiefs didnt flinch in the face of adversity. http://www.officialbengalsprofanatics.com/Black-Friday-Cedric-Ogbuehi-Jersey/ .Simon will work with head coach Gord Dineen and associate coach Derek King behind the bench of the Toronto Maple Leafs American Hockey League affiliate for the 2014-15 season. Fresh off his wedding in Mexico, Kyle Dubass off-season got even better on Tuesday when the Maple Leafs announced that the 28-year-old had been hired as their new assistant general manager. Dubas joined TSN 1050 following his introductory press conference to discuss his rapid rise to the front office of one of the NHLs most high profile franchises, his use of analytics and how he plans to work with Dave Nonis and Brendan Shanahan. Kevin Minter Jersey. Dubas: Analytics, working with Nonis/Shanny Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do Pomoc