Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 16:52

If he gets in there at 0-1 or 100-1 he knows exactly what he

PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, PC. Dyskutujemy o grach dedykowanych najnowszym konsolom stacjonarnym i komputerom.

Moderator: Martinex

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

If he gets in there at 0-1 or 100-1 he knows exactly what he

Post24 lis 2017, o 02:52

Ian Bell is sure Ben Stokes will bounce back from his World Twenty20 final heartbreak and is predicting a bright future for England. Jake Lamb Jersey . Bell was preparing for the start of the County Championship season while England were suffering defeat at the hands of the West Indies in Kolkata, where Stokes conceded four successive sixes against Carlos Brathwaite in the final over.But the veteran batsman feels that last-over shocker should not detract from a positive season for England, and Bell is predicting more success in the future. It was an amazing final but obviously gutting for the guys, and for Stokesy at the end, Bell told Sky Sports News HQ.They have played so well through the winter, in all formats of the game, and it was a shame not to get over the line. The future looks good, these players are going to play for a long time. Credit to the West Indies as well, they played well throughout the tournament. Marlon Samuels had more to say about Ben Stokes following West Indies win Stokes implosion was the focus of most of the headlines on Monday morning, but Bell says the Durham all-rounder is strong enough to bounce back from a final that left him in tears.He added: Ben was the one guy who fronted up. When you put yourself in that position it can go either way, but I think he will learn from it and thats part of playing at the highest level.There are going to be highs and lows. This is a low but he will bounce back, hes a strong, tough guy, hes had a fantastic winter going right back to that innings he played at Cape Town. This is a little blip and hopefully he, and the team, will come back stronger from it. Stokes enjoyed a superb winter in South Africa, where he made a Test-best 258 in Cape Town The experience of being in a world final and not getting over the line will make them hungrier, especially with tournaments coming to this part of the world. Youve got to learn from that experience and then go one step further when its here in England.The way they have played, in particular that South Africa game which was a real momentum shift, the way Rooty has played they will take a lot of confidence from it. I know there will be a lot of focus on the last over but away from that I think it has been a very successful winter for England and they can build a lot on that.For the first time in years, Bell had the winter to himself after being left out of Englands Test series in South Africa, but the 33-year-old (he turns 34 this weekend) says he does not feel done with international cricket. Ian Bell hopes to get back into the England squad Bell will captain Warwickshire in domestic cricket this season and hopes to be in the runs early on to get back into the picture for summer series against Sri Lanka and Pakistan.I would love to have been out in South Africa for the Test series but it has been nice to have a break, not pick up a bat for a couple of months. I feel really excited by the season thats about to start, he said. For me its about concentrating on Warwickshire, enjoying the captaincy, things are a little bit different there, and scoring runs. If Im winning games for Warwickshire Ill put my name in the hat to be talked about. Weve got a good side, with everyone available, which is quite exciting as well. Also See: County build-up LIVE Morgan: Dont blame Ben Samuels: Stokes never learns Yorkshire embracing pressure Randy Johnson Jersey .com) - It may just be the right place and the right opponent for the Detroit Red Wings to snap their longest losing streak of the season. Chris Owings Jersey . Millsap will miss Wednesday nights game against the Chicago Bulls. The Hawks say Millsap also will be held out on Thursday at Boston. http://www.diamondbacksapparelsshop.com/nick-ahmed-jersey-c-27/ . Nick Holden scored two goals and had an assist and the Avalanche held off the Nashville Predators 5-4 Saturday night for their fourth straight victory.Former Pakistan international Ramiz Raja has described Joe Roots batting display in the second Test at Old Trafford as a masterclass. Root joined England skipper Alastair Cook early on day one against Pakistan and remained in the middle for almost 10-and-a-half hours as he notched a Test-best 254 - the highest Test score at Old Trafford for 52 years.The Yorkshireman hit 27 boundaries in his 406-ball innings before Mohammad Hafeez took an excellent diving catch to dismiss him shortly before England declared on 589-8. It was precision-driven [from Root]. There was a lot of method and his footwork was great, Raja told Sky Sports. Root hit three sweeps a row for four as he raced towards 250 I enjoyed the way he used the crease and read the length properly. It was not about playing forward on this pitch but hitting the ball crisply off the back foot.There was some great shot-making and it was a great innings. It really was a masterclass from him. Joe Roots career-best 254 put Pakistan firmly on the rack on day two of the second Test at Old Trafford Root has excelled for England in all formats of the game and Raja is impressed by the 25-year-olds determination to cement himself as a Test great.He wants to be recognised as a great Test match player, which is rare in my part of the world in Asia where they are all gearing up to play T20 cricket to become overnight heroes, Raja added. Root roars in celebration upon reaching his second double ton Heres a guy who is interested in playing five-day cricket and plays it with the right heart, with great pace and great tempo, which can be difficult. Curt Schilling Jersey. .To rein yourself in like he did and make sure you remain out there for the larger cause of the team was something absolutely magnificent from him. Joe Root was our pick for player of the day after his 254 put England in a commanding position after day two of the second Test against Pakistan Root was pushed up the order to number three ahead of the Test series with Pakistan and former West Indies fast bowler Michael Holding expects Englands best batsman to remain there.He said: Ive always thought the best player in your team bats at number three, the one with very good technique but also one that can score freely because he can then adapt to whatever happens.If he gets in there at 0-1 or 100-1 he knows exactly what he needs to do and is capable of doing either. I think Joe Root is the best batsman in this team. He should always be at three and I dont think he will be moving now.Live coverage of day three gets underway at 10.30am on Sunday on Sky Sports 2. Also See: Root puts Pakistan on rack WATCH: Story of Day Two Roots best hundreds Sky Cricket Podcast Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Maxer7000

guru

Re: If he gets in there at 0-1 or 100-1 he knows exactly wha

Post15 gru 2021, o 15:00

Bardzo dobry tekst. To jest moim zdaniem naprawdę doskonała sprawa w moim przekonaniu!!!!!

Powrót do Obecna generacja