Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 10:44

Al Horford collected 19 points and 16 rebounds and the Atla

Nie samymi nowościami człowiek żyje. Powspominajmy kultowe czasy Atari, NES-a, Amigi, SNES-a, PSX-a, Game Boy'a czy Nintendo 64.

Moderatorzy: Martinex, gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

Al Horford collected 19 points and 16 rebounds and the Atla

Post23 lis 2017, o 08:42

What would you have done? Thats the question a lot of golf fans were asking themselves after Hunter Mahan had to withdraw from the RBC Canadian Open last year to be home for the birth of his daughter. Dion Dawkins Jersey . Mahan, of course, was leading the tournament at the time, which made the exit that much more dramatic. Now as any parent knows, theres nothing like being in the delivery room to see your child come into the world. And Mahan wasnt going to miss that. "Its always one of those things for golfers," he said. "What if you had to go home and you were in the lead on Sunday or Saturday. It is kind of one of those crazy things you think about and discuss with your family and your wife, but most of the time it never really happens." But it did happen to Mahan, of course. And no one questioned his departure, which worked perfectly thanks to a friend with a private jet that was sitting in Toronto. "I talked to the doctor and he said youve got plenty of time, its not one of those things that you have to rush, even though I was going to do everything I could to get there as soon as possible. So I hung up the phone and started the process of trying to get home." Not everyone would have made the same choice as Mahan, however. Ive talked to other pros who say they may have stayed and played. Most of those were less established players, ones who didnt have the security of a PGA Tour card locked up or a bank account with millions in it. The thinking goes that dad could probably better provide for his new child by getting the win on the PGA Tour. Theres no easy choice, thats for sure. Obviously Mahan made the right one for him. Food For Thought And its not all about golf for Mahan. He took Tuesday off from swinging the clubs to recharge the batteries after a long week at the British Open. He did a little walking around in Montreal and had lunch at Schwartzs Deli - of course it was Montreal Smoked Meat. "Thats a must," he said. Gone Streaking Mike Weir was in the interview room and I was surprised - although I probably shouldnt have been - when he said this was his 24th Open. That makes him old, but it makes me older. I think his best answer of the Q&A was when he was asked about the 60-year drought of Canadians winning the tournament. "It would be a nice streak to get over so we dont have to talk about it anymore." Amen to that. The Strokes Jim Furyk comes into the Open well rested. Prior to the British, he took a month off, the first time hes done that in his career. But its not surprising that he and other players are playing fewer events in the weeks leading up to this stretch. Thats because most of the top names are playing nine or 10 or 11 events through the FedEx Cup playoffs and, if they qualify, the Ryder Cup. Furyk is pretty much a lock to make that team. Of course no player has it worse than Brandt Snedeker. Two of his major sponsors are RBC and Wyndham, which host non-major, non-WGC events in that stretch. If he plays all four playoff events hell play nine consecutive weeks. Stephen Hauschka Jersey . - The Detroit Lions have placed tight end Brandon Pettigrew on injured reserve, ending his season. Brandon Tate Jersey .com) - Al Horford collected 19 points and 16 rebounds and the Atlanta Hawks held off a furious rally to beat the Detroit Pistons 106-103 on Friday night in a game between two of the NBAs hottest teams. http://www.shoptheofficialbills.com/Elite-Colton-Schmidt-Bills-Jersey/ . Klein went undrafted in the NFL last year following his senior season with the Wildcats. He was invited to the Houston Texans rookie camp, but was not offered a contract.But enough with the World Cup, heres some guys who really know how to fly....... Well, not really this guy.Ok, thats better.Ping Pong -- Beer Pong -- Head Pong?Ever wonder whhat its like to be in the middle of a World Cup wave?And were tying these two together for the last one because it was that awesome of a moment. Marcell Dareus Jersey. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Maxer7000

guru

Re: Al Horford collected 19 points and 16 rebounds and the A

Post17 cze 2021, o 16:53

Co za genialny tekst! To jest naprawdę wspaniała sprawa moim zdaniem!!!
______________-
http://pracemagisterskiewroclaw.pl/prace-magisterskie-socjologia/

Powrót do Retro