Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 13:28

All I can focus on is getting myself in the best shape possi

Dyskusje na tematy związane z grami video. Porozmawiajmy na temat gier używanych, pracy w branży, polskich magazynach o grach, czy growych zboczeniach.

Moderator: Martinex

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

All I can focus on is getting myself in the best shape possi

Post25 lis 2017, o 10:10

Oklahoma City, OK (SportsNetwork. Georgios Papagiannis Jersey .com) - Serge Ibaka had 13 points and pulled down 19 rebounds as the Oklahoma City Thunder defeated the Minnesota Timberwolves 92-84 on Monday night. Kevin Durant sat out due to a sprained left big toe. He injured the toe during the fourth quarter Sunday against the Cleveland Cavaliers, but stayed in the game. This was the 24th game hes already missed this season after not playing in just a total of 16 contests over his first seven seasons. Russell Westbrook, who was just 7-of-22 from the floor, finished with 18 points and five assists for the Thunder, who have won four of their last six games. Thaddeus Young posted 22 points and eight boards, Andrew Wiggins provided 23 points and Gorgui Dieng snatched 18 rebounds for Minnesota, which has dropped five straight games. The Thunder led 21-19 late in the opening frame before creating some breathing run following a 17-5 swing that bled into the second. Anthony Morrow and Reggie Jackson jumpstarted the burst with baskets and OKC was up 25-19 after one. Dion Waiters, who poured in seven points during the flurry, banked in a fadeaway jumper and then nailed a 3-pointer before finding Reggie Jackson on an alley-oop dunk to cap the run and give the Thunder a 38-24 cushion prior to the midway point of the second. Perry Jones reverse at the first half buzzer staked OKC to a 48-40 margin heading into the locker room. Consecutive Young baskets finished off a 10-2 spurt to help Minnesota pull within 57-54 midway through the third, but the Thunder closed the third on an 8-2 flurry. Jackson sunk three free throws to stamp it and give the Thunder a 65-56 spread after three. Minnesota never cut the deficit below seven in the fourth. Game Notes The Thunder improved to 9-15 this season without Durant, who was replaced in the starting lineup by Jones ... OKC has won four straight home games and 11 of its last 13 ... Minnesota dropped its 10th consecutive contest in Oklahoma City ... Morrow and Jackson each netted 14 points. Sacramento Kings Jerseys . Therrien would not confirm his lineup for the game, but he did have the same line combinations practicing together for the third straight day which is usually a pretty good indication of what the lineup will be. Buddy Hield Jersey . - The New England Patriots needed help on defence so they added three experienced players at midseason. http://www.nbakingsonline.com/Customized/ . Observant Muslims avoid food and liquids from dawn to dusk during Ramadan but can, and often do, skip it if travelling or doing hard physical labour. Some devout Muslim athletes choose to fast during training or competition, but it can create selection difficulties for the coaches in team sports.Back in the agent business after a lengthy personal detour, Leigh Steinbergs first new football client is, naturally, a quarterback. Steinberg has signed SMU quarterback Garrett Gilbert, the son of former NFL quarterback Gale Gilbert. Steinberg was Gale Gilberts agent and also represents SMU coach June Jones. This is the first time Steinberg, the real-life inspiration for "Jerry Maguire," has represented the son of a former client. "Its the first signing of the new era," Steinberg said from New York, where hell host a big Super Bowl party on Saturday. "Its totally exciting to be back in the saddle again. I love it and next year well do a full draft. "The father went to my alma mater, so its especially rewarding," added Steinberg, who like Gale Gilbert attended California. "The genes count." A powerful agent since 1975, Steinberg had an all-star stable of clients that included many who would become NFL Hall of Famers, including Steve Young, Troy Aikman, Warren Moon, Howie Long, Thurman Thomas, Derrick Thomas and Bruce Smith. Known for a squeaky clean image, he battled alcoholism and bankruptcy, and let his agent certification lapse. After getting sober and clearing bankruptcy, Steinberg was recertified by the NFL Players Association last fall and launched Steinberg Sports and Entertainment. The funding for his new agency didnt come through until November, so with most college players already having decided on an agent, he decided to focus on players who would enter the 2015 draft. Garrett Gilbert was an exception. Garrett Gilbert said his father and Jones didnt necessarily steer him toward signing with Steinberg but that he discussed it with both of them. "Obviously, hes a big name and really thats all I knew about him," the younger Gilbert said about Steinberg. "I knew that he formerly represented quite a few big-time draft picks as well as some of the top players in the NFL. One of the biggest determining factors was that everything seemed to fit perfectly in our discussions and for his plan for me going forward, as well as invollving my family in that decision. Mitch Richmond Jersey. " Gilbert is currently working out in northern San Diego in preparation for SMUs pro day in Dallas on March 28. Steinberg said he generally uses Jones and Moon for input on potential quarterback clients. "June says that if you take the film from game six in his junior year to this year, hes played as well as any quarterback in the country," Steinberg. "He thinks that he has the makings of a franchise-type quarterback. At this point hes not currently rated in that group." Steinberg said Gilberts pro day can help his draft stock. "Garrett comes from good bloodlines," the agent said. "He has size but also running ability. Hes able to be multi-dimensional. He throws beautifully. The maturation point for many quarterbacks, it all comes together at the end of their junior and senior year." Gilbert was a highly touted recruit at Texas who was supposed to be Colt McCoys successor. But he struggled and transferred to SMU. He put up some big numbers last fall before getting hurt late in the season. Gilbert is projected as a lower-round pick. "Ive got friends telling me all sorts of things," he said. "All I can focus on is getting myself in the best shape possible as well as get ready for the pro day." Gale Gilbert was a backup quarterback with teams that went to five straight Super Bowls, losing all of them. The first four were with Buffalo and the final time was when the San Diego Chargers lost to the San Francisco 49ers, who got a record six TD passes from Young. The younger Gilbert is scheduled to join Steinberg in New York this weekend for Super Bowl festivities, so he can get a sense of what the NFLs about. "Im excited about him," Steinberg said. "This is the process. ... Wherever he ends up, I think he will end up starting in the NFL." Big on promoting charitable causes, Steinberg will host his 26th Super Bowl party Saturday in Manhattan. It will help generate awareness for the Lone Survivor Fund and include a live uplink to troops in Afghanistan. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Neo77

guru

Re: All I can focus on is getting myself in the best shape p

Post8 lut 2022, o 14:01

Bardzo dobry tekst. To jest naprawdę wspaniała sprawa w moim przekonaniu!!!

Powrót do Tematy okołogrowe