Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 21:12

Every man went out there, gave it their all, deserved the vi

Dyskusje na tematy związane z grami video. Porozmawiajmy na temat gier używanych, pracy w branży, polskich magazynach o grach, czy growych zboczeniach.

Moderator: Martinex

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

Every man went out there, gave it their all, deserved the vi

Post25 lis 2017, o 09:56

LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Clippers coach Doc Rivers said he declined a chance to speak with owner Donald Sterling, who is alleged to have made racist comments in a recorded conversation. Greg Monroe Jersey . "I was asked, do I need to talk with Donald, and I passed, quite honestly," Rivers said Monday. "I dont think right now is the time or the place, for me, at least. I just took a pass." Sterling is purported to have told a woman not to bring black people to his games or associate with them. "Yeah, I believe he said those things. But I still want to make sure," Rivers said during a conference call. "As far as believing those things? I heard what he said. Until someone tells me differently, you usually listen to what people say. I havent given him his due process. I havent given him an opportunity to explain himself and quite honestly right now I dont want him to. I want to wait for that further judgment." The coach cancelled practice Monday, a day after a 118-97 loss to the Golden State Warriors that evened their playoff series at 2-2. "I just felt like they needed to breathe. Theyve been inundated with this," Rivers said. Still, he said pretty much the entire team was at the clubs practice facility. "Ill go down and say hi to them and talk to them, make sure theyre in the right place. Right now its more than basketball. This is a non-basketball decision that I thought I had to make and I thought it was right decision. If you get your life better, then you can probably do your work better. They need to do that." Game 5 is Tuesday night in Los Angeles. "These last 48 hours or so have been really hard for our players and everyone," Rivers said. "Id just like to reiterate how disappointed I am in the comments attributed to our owner. I cant tell you how upset I am, our players are." Warriors coach Mark Jackson suggested that Clippers fans should boycott the game. "I believe if it was me, I wouldnt come to the game," Jackson said. "I believe the fans, the loudest statement that they can make as fans is to not show up to the game. ... To me, it will make the noise of it not being tolerated. That this is a different time. Its unfortunate, and we cannot allow someone with these feelings to profit." Rivers said he knew Jackson was speaking from his heart and that everyone has their opinion. "I dont share that. I hope its packed and people are cheering for us, the players. And they were cheering for the players before this happened. But if they feel differently, who can say theyre wrong? And Im not the one thats going to say that, I can tell you that." Rivers said its still to be determined whether he or a player will address the crowd. "Again, we dont know the right answer," Rivers said. "We want to do right here. We want to make the best decisions here. If we feel thats something will help our fans, then it will be done. If we feel its something they dont need, we wont do it. The tickets have already been sold. The fans, theyre in a dilemma as well. We want them to cheer for their players and their team. Because its still their players and their team, and it will be their players and their team. I think from what I get from the fans Ive heard from, thats how they feel, like, This is my team, these are my players Im cheering for, and thats not going to change. I hope that continues." Rivers said the controversy has been tough on his players. "What other players are going through Should I be playing thoughts in the middle of a playoff series? I sympathize for my players. They didnt sign on for this. Yet here they are and theyre in the middle of it and they have to deal with it. They didnt do anything wrong and theyre in the middle of it, and they didnt ask to be. I feel terrible for them. Im going to try to do whatever I can to make them OK." Khris Middleton Jersey . Russell Wilson against Darrelle Revis, former teammate Brandon Browner and whatever schemes Bill Belichick dreams up. Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. http://www.nbabucksproshop.com/Authentic-Ray-Allen-Bucks-Jersey/ . Week 2s biggest games include Florida facing Miami and Notre Dame travelling to the Big House to conclude their rivalry against Michigan in primetime on TSN2 and TSN 1050.LONDON - West Ham maintained its strong form and stunned Manchester City with a 2-1 victory on Saturday, inflicting a second loss in the champions Premier League title defence.Morgan Amalfitano opened the scoring for West Ham with a 22nd minute tap-in following a low pass into the box from Enner Valencia.Diafra Sakho scored his seventh goal in seven games to double West Hams lead in the 75th, after connecting with a cross from Aaron Cresswell. Goal-line technology showed that it was valid, after City goalkeeper Joe Hart had initially appeared to have clawed the header off the line.David Silva magnificently halved West Hams lead two minutes later, darting past four tackles and slotting expertly past Adrian. After the goal, a late surge from City wasnt enough and the home fans at Upton Park erupted into jubilation at the final whistle.This is a famous victory for us and one that we will treasure for a long, long time, West Ham manager Sam Allardyce said.West Hams midfield took a hold of the game early on. Man of the match Alex Song, oon a season-long loan from Barcelona, dictated the pace in the centre of midfield, outplaying a subdued Yaya Toure and Citys other stars. Tony Snell Jersey. .Every man went out there, gave it their all, deserved the victory that I dont think too many people expected, Allardyce said.West Ham at times rode its luck in the second half with Citys in-form striker Sergio Aguero looking especially dangerous.West Ham played very well and with a very high intensity, City manager Manuel Pellegrini said after the match. We had a lot of chances to score, but it is difficult to win if you dont take them. We were very unlucky in the second half. We hit the post and went just wide with another.The Hammers are now just a point behind City.I am so pleased by the amount of chances we created today...but we have to keep our feet on the ground and not get too carried away with this result, Allardyce said.The result means City loses the opportunity to gain ground on Premier League leader Chelsea, which plays against Manchester United on Sunday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Neo77

guru

Re: Every man went out there, gave it their all, deserved th

Post25 mar 2022, o 13:01

Bardzo dobry tekst w moim przekonaniu. To jest naprawdę doskonałe. Tak ja to widzę. Kocham takie rzeczy!!!

Powrót do Tematy okołogrowe