Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 13:54

Anyone notice a pattern with circles?

Dyskusje na tematy związane z grami video. Porozmawiajmy na temat gier używanych, pracy w branży, polskich magazynach o grach, czy growych zboczeniach.

Moderator: Martinex

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

JoeClark

bywalec

Anyone notice a pattern with circles?

Post3 lis 2017, o 14:39

Hi,
It feels like if you're on the wrong side of the shrinking circle...you are always constantly running.

For example, the circle is shrinking towards the north end of the map, each time the next circle appears it will appear northbound...and if you're already on the wrong side of the tracks you're constantly finding yourself trying to outrun the blue. The game really feels like a marathon sometimes and the circles don't feel very "random" to me, like if i see the circle spawning on the far side of the map i can take the car and drive to the farthest end of that direction and 9/10 i'll always be in the circle.

Coincidence or intentional?
Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://forums.playbattlegrounds.com/topic/84437-anyone-notice-a-pattern-with-circles/

product ads

Neo77

guru

Re: Anyone notice a pattern with circles?

Post24 mar 2022, o 13:54

Baardzo dobry tekst. To wszystko jest świetne. Takie rzeczy po prostu uwielbiam.

Powrót do Tematy okołogrowe