Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 15:04

Luck faced a 3rd-and-8 at the 11 when he stepped up in the p

PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, PC. Dyskutujemy o grach dedykowanych najnowszym konsolom stacjonarnym i komputerom.

Moderator: Martinex

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

Luck faced a 3rd-and-8 at the 11 when he stepped up in the p

Post24 lis 2017, o 02:25

CLEVELAND -- His blue sweatshirt drenched with beer, Twins manager Ron Gardenhire picked up the boxed bottle of Dom Perignon off his desk and smiled. Marcelo Jersey . "Looks pretty good," he said, admiring the pricey Champagne. "Itll look good on the mantle, unless my wife and I drink it tonight. You just never know." Gardenhire became the 10th manager in major league history to win 1,000 games with the same team on Saturday as Minnesota, staked to an early lead by Brian Doziers homer on the games second pitch, beat the Cleveland Indians 7-3. Following the game, Gardenhire was doused with adult beverages by his players, who wore grey T-shirts that said, "1000 wins ... 67 ejections" on the front and "And Still Counting" on the back. Minnesotas Kyle Gibson limited Cleveland to one run over five innings in his season debut after Dozier led off the game with his homer against Carlos Carrasco. Gardenhire, who has managed Minnesota since 2002, joined Tom Kelly as the only managers in Twins history to reach 1,000 wins. Hes also the fifth active manager to hit the milestone, and he joined a list of managing immortals including Connie Mack, John McGraw, Walter Alston, Tommy Lasorda and Earl Weaver as the only ones to get all 1,000 wins with the same team. In typical fashion, the 56-year-old "Gardy," who has guided the Twins to six AL Central titles, downplayed his accomplishment. "I havent looked at the list," he said. "I kind of stayed away from all that stuff. We were kinda talking about it earlier. I really havent gotten into this very much: How many? Who? Maybe Ill look at it now. "I guess you tip your hat to those guys because I know how hard it is." As he spoke with reporters, Gardenhires cellphone buzzed with a flood of incoming congratulatory texts. One of his daughters called immediately after the game and his wife, Lindsay, was in his office as the Twins celebrated. "My kids and my family are very, very excited," he said. "Theyve been waiting for this." In addition to getting the bottle of bubbly from the Twins and the games lineup card as a souvenir, Gardenhire was also touched by the grey T-shirts, which included a photo on the front of him being thrown out by late umpire Wally Bell, who died of a heart attack in October. "Its really heartwarming because Wally Bell is on the front," Gardenhire said. "Hes a very, very dear friend of mine, so it means an awful lot to have that T-shirt with Wally on there -- and its also a pretty entertaining T-shirt." Before taking the mound, Gibson (1-0) did his usual round of high-fives with teammates and coaches in the dugout before delivering a message to Gardenhire. "I went up to him and said, Hey, lets get it today," said Gibson, who allowed one run and three hits in five-plus innings. "Its exciting to be the guy who is out there for the W but its Gardys W for sure. Its a pretty cool day to be a part of." Gibson made 10 starts as a rookie last season, and the Twins are counting on the 25-year-old to do more after giving him the fifth spot in the rotation. The right-hander worked around four walks -- two in the third, when he escaped a big inning by getting Nick Swisher to ground into a double play. Afterward, Gibson was most pleased about getting Gardenhire his win. "The short time Ive played for Gardy, its been a lot of fun," he said. "Hes fun to play for. Hes a great manager." Indians manager Terry Francona was the last active manager to reach 1,000 wins, and he was more than happy to welcome Gardenhire into the club. "Gardys been doing this for a long time," he said. "Yeah, I guess I wish it would have come in the next series. But hes been good at what he does for a long time. I think that number indicates hes getting old." When reminded that he also has 1,000 wins, Francona quipped: "Im old. Thats why I didnt say too many nice things about it." NOTES: Also on the list of managers with 1,000 wins with the same team are: Mike Scioscia, Kelly, Danny Murtaugh and Red Schoendienst. ... The Twins snapped a seven-game losing streak against the Indians. ... After going 0-for-13 to start the season, Dozier is 3-for-5 with a double and homer in this series. ... Twins OF Oswaldo Arcia was given the day off with a sore right hand. Gardenhire said Arcia injured his hand swinging in the batting cage earlier in the week in Chicago and it flared up during an at-bat late in Fridays game. Iker Casillas Jersey . Cabrera is hitting .218 with three homers and 16 RBI in 80 games this season. The Padres recalled second baseman Brooks Conrad from Triple-A El Paso to replace Cabrera on the roster. Karim Benzema Jersey . But Josh Bailey scored the shootout winner to lead the Islanders to a 3-2 win over the Montreal Canadiens in a battle of the Eastern Conferences two worst teams. http://www.realmadridfcprohop.us/Isco-Real-Madrid-Jersey/ . Granlund scored 2:04 into the first period. Max Reinhart, on his first NHL shift of the season, neatly stripped the puck from Zack Smith at the Senators blue-line. As he moved in, his attempted shot deflected into the slot where Granlund buried a shot past Craig Anderson.Cleveland, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - Andrew Lucks 1-yard touchdown pass to T.Y. Hilton with 32 seconds left in the fourth quarter rallied the Indianapolis Colts to a 25-24 victory over the Cleveland Browns. The Colts (9-4) won their third straight game to inch closer to the AFC South title, while dealing the Browns (7-6) a heart-breaking defeat after they blew a two-touchdown lead. Luck connected on 24-of-53 throws for 294 yards with two scores and a pair of interceptions, both to Hilton, who had 10 catches for 150 yards. The Colts hold a two-game lead on Houston and can win the division with a home victory against the Texans next Sunday. The Browns had a pair of defensive TDs, but lost their second straight for the first time this season. It was a perfect opportunity for Cleveland to gain ground in the AFC North, especially with Cincinnati (8-4-1) falling at home to Pittsburgh (8-5) Sunday. The Ravens (8-5) won in Miami. Brian Hoyer finished 14-of-31 for 140 yards with two interceptions for the Browns. Jim Leonhard picked off Luck early in the fourth quarter, and that led to Billy Cundiffs 39-yard field goal, which extended Clevelands lead to 24-19. The Browns got the ball back with 6:43 remaining at their own 13 following a punt and were trying to run time off the clock when Hoyer connected with Josh Gordon over the middle for 14 yards on a 3rd-and-8 play. Gordon made a diving grab, but the Colts successfully challenged the call and the Browns punted. Indianapolis started the drive at its 10 and it nearly ended right away when Barkevious Mingo came through and nearly swatted the ball away before sacking Luck. On 3rd-and-7, Luck fired over the middle to Donte Moncreif for a 27-yard gain. Then came a 35-yard pass interference penalty on Buster Skrine. Coby Fleener made a 13-yard catch to the Cleveland 12 on 3rd-and-10, and the Colts only kept their winning drive alive thanks to a great spin move by running back Dan Herron. On 4th-and--1, he spun out of a tackle and gained two yards to the 1. Dani Ceballos Jersey. On the next play, Hilton made a catch on the left side of the end zone. Hoyer was picked off by Josh Gordy to cement the outcome. Hoyer was benched early in the fourth quarter of last Sundays 26-10 loss to the Buffalo Bills. Browns coach Mike Pettine didnt announce until Wednesday that Hoyer would stay on as the starter instead of Johnny Manziel. Mike Adams picked off Hoyer in the end zone with nearly five minutes left in the first quarter, but it was Clevelands defense which came through with the first points of the game. Facing a 3rd-and-10 from the Indianapolis 10, Luck faced heavy pressure up the middle from Desmond Bryant. Paul Kruger knocked the ball loose and Craig Robertson recovered in the end zone. Cundiff pushed a 40-yard field goal try wide right with 8:50 left in the half, and the Colts tied the game on their next possession. Luck faced a 3rd-and-8 at the 11 when he stepped up in the pocket and fended off a tackler near the goal line to equal the score. Hoyer came right back by leading his team on a 9-play, 77-yard scoring march that ended with a 9-yard run by Isaiah Crowell with 1:14 left on the clock. Indys first two possessions of the second half ended with a turnover. Hilton fumbled the ball away after making a short reception. Luck was then intercepted by Justin Gilbert on the right side of the field, and he rumbled 23 yards to the end zone for a 21-7 margin. Adam Vinatieri kicked a 51-yard field goal, and then the Colts got closer when Luck found Hilton for a 42-yard score. Lucks pass to the end zone for the 2- point conversion was picked off by Leonhard, leaving the Colts with a 21-16 deficit. Game Notes The Colts have beaten the Brown five straight times on the road ... This marked Indys first trip to Cleveland since Nov. 30, 2008 ... Trent Richardson was limited to 30 yards on seven carries for Indianapolis. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Maxer7000

guru

Re: Luck faced a 3rd-and-8 at the 11 when he stepped up in t

Post15 lis 2022, o 17:41

Bardzo dobry tekst. Jak dla mnie to jest po prostu genialne wręcz!! Tak to ja widzę. To jest naprawdę świetne!!!

Powrót do Obecna generacja