Teraz jest 29 mar 2024, o 17:37

Xbox video picture only, very pixelated

PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, PC. Dyskutujemy o grach dedykowanych najnowszym konsolom stacjonarnym i komputerom.

Moderator: Martinex

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

JoeClark

bywalec

Xbox video picture only, very pixelated

Post27 wrz 2017, o 10:26

Hey everyone!

My Xbox One about 6 months ago started having issues with the video display. It only is an issue when it comes to videos. Netflix, YouTube, DVD/BluRay, and the green Xbox start up screen, all affected! Games and any kind of cut scene or video within the game is fine!

I was chatting with Microsoft support for approximately 3 hours describing this problem and attempting fixes. Their suggested fixes were factory resetting the console and try hooking it up to other tv's with different HDMI cable.

I did everything and it didn't fix the issue. They basically told me they've never seen or heard of the issue I was explaining. They even request that I send pictures of the problem, which I did.

This is not an attempt to boost my YouTube channel but I made a video of the problem because I literally cannot find any other issues like mine via googling or through YouTube. Please take a look and let me know if anyone else here has had this problem, knows what the problem is, or hopefully knows how to fix the problem!

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://www.xboxforums.com/threads/xbox- ... ted.14784/

advertisement examples

Maxer7000

guru

Re: Xbox video picture only, very pixelated

Post17 sie 2022, o 12:49

Xbox to jest świetna konsola. Uwielbiam ją po prostu. Jakość gier tam jest świetna po prostu!!!

Powrót do Obecna generacja