Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 21:46

Questions about my Xbox/internet being dumb

PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, PC. Dyskutujemy o grach dedykowanych najnowszym konsolom stacjonarnym i komputerom.

Moderator: Martinex

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

JoeClark

bywalec

Questions about my Xbox/internet being dumb

Post27 wrz 2017, o 10:24

Hello,

My Xbox has been doing this thing within the past month or so where every 20-30 minutes I start connecting to the party, I can't hear anyone for about 10 seconds, and my game either freezes or kicks me depending on the game. It didn't happen until now and its really starting to get irritating, since it happens so frequently. I have a few questions about all this that is going on:

Do other people have this problem too? No one I talk to does, and when it happens everyone else is still talking and doing things.

Is this a problem with my Xbox or my internet? We have a really fast internet speed if that changes something. It usually works great. When I first got my Xbox I was usually the person everyone wanted to connect to because I had the best internet out of everyone. If it is my internet I don't know why because it is usually good.

Is there a way to check to see if something is wrong with my internet/Xbox?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://www.xboxforums.com/threads/quest ... umb.15173/

video animation

Neo77

guru

Re: Questions about my Xbox/internet being dumb

Post24 mar 2022, o 15:39

Xbox to jest naprawdę wspaniała konsola. Ja tak to widzę obecnie. Uwielbiam korzystać z tej niesamowitej konsoli. To jest fajna sprawa w moim przekonaniu!!!

Maxer7000

guru

Re: Questions about my Xbox/internet being dumb

Post7 kwi 2022, o 13:43

Bardzo dobry tekst. To wszystko jest naprawdę dużo ciekawych rzeczy. Takimi rzeczami warto się interesować w mojej opinii.

Powrót do Obecna generacja