Teraz jest 29 mar 2024, o 09:57

"Ive been in the league for seven years now and I think Ive

Dział, w którym będziemy wklejać nasze poradniki dotyczące głównie sprzętu, ale czasem także gier. Jeśli stworzyliście jakiś poradnik, który może przydać się innym graczom, zachęcamy do podzielenia się nim właśnie w tej sekcji.
  • Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

"Ive been in the league for seven years now and I think Ive

Post27 lis 2017, o 10:43

Were done with the "first season" and 14 teams clear their lockers out today and hit the golf course with eight more to follow in the next two weeks after the first round of the playoffs. Orlando Cepeda Jersey . Im very excited about the playoffs, particularly in the Western Conference with amazing match-ups, as well as the wonderful local story in the Toronto Raptors. It should be a blast. Here are my predictions, but based upon my lousy prognostications during the NCAA Tournament, you might be better off going the other way on some of mine - particularly with the Raptors, who I hope and pray are able to win an incredibly difficult match-up. EASTERN CONFERENCE: 1. Indiana Pacers vs. 8. Atlanta Hawks: Though theyre struggling, their superior size and consistent defensive effort, as well as experience, will carry the Pacers through in an ugly series. Pacers in five. 2. Miami Heat vs. 7. Charlotte Bobcats: Al Jefferson will be an absolute load for the weak Heat interior defense and the Bobcats are playing with great confidence and togetherness. At the end of the day, though, if the Heat Big Three are healthy and right, theyll find a way as they go along to get into the next playoff gear and slowly, yet effectively, wear down the younger Bobcats. Heat in six. 3. Toronto Raptors vs. 6. Brooklyn Nets: I want to be SO wrong on this Pick. I have confidence that the Raptors can not only compete with the Nets in each and every game of this series. but beat them four times, yet my belief without any sort of emotion is that the Nets superior depth, experience and ability to get this done in the playoff-style five-on-five game will be a significant challenge for the Raps. The Raptors will have to earn every whistle against a team filled with personalities like KG, Paul Pierce, coach Jason Kidd, Deron Williams and Joe Johnson who can be squeaky wheels demanding the grease and get their way often to get over the hump. The Raptors have to outplay, outwork, out hustle, out execute, out defend, out rebound and outcoach them to win this series. Can it be done? Sure, absolutely, but that has to be the mindset. Be sharper, be better, be hungrier. The Nets wanted this matchup because they respect the Raps a whole lot less than they do the Bulls. Why is that? The Bulls compete like crazy on each and every possession and there is no backing down. The Raptors must have the same level of effort and passion throughout that the team the Nets didnt want to face brings and that has to be habit. Ive seen the Raptors do this enough times to know that theyre more than capable of doing it and now its time to make that commitment and ultimate sacrifice that it takes to beat a very deep, talented and experienced opponent. Can they sustain the level of effort its going to take to win it, as well as keep their heads and play that much harder and better when calls dont work out in their favor? Thats a major challenge and Im excited to see them face these obstacles and perform on the bigger stage to succeed. Nets in seven. 4. Chicago Bulls vs. 5. Washington Wizards: Bulls in 7. The grind-it-out Bulls versus the up-and-down, shoot-the-three Wizards. The Wizards bigs in Marcin Gortat and a healthy Nene are playing well, which is huge. John Wall is a load to deal with and they can light it up on the perimeter and veteran depth has been improved with Drew Gooden, Al Harrington and Andre Miller. They can take this series if they dig in and play with increased toughness. I still like the Bulls, they set the tone and make you play their style and slow the pace. The level of physical play and the type of whistle could well determine the winner here. The slow and ugly Bulls and the quick and offensive Wizards. The Bulls by a nose in what should be a fun series. Bulls in seven. WESTERN CONFERENCE: 1. San Antonio Spurs vs. 8. Dallas Mavericks: Theres just too much depth and outstanding offensive ball movement. in what should be a fast paced and entertaining series. I like the Spurs depth here. Monta Ellis will be a tough cover for the Spurs, but their team approach will help. Theyll keep fresh defenders on Dirk and defend the pick-and-pop game well enough to survive. Spurs in six. 2. Oklahoma City Thunder vs. 7. Memphis Grizzlies: This will be a great, physical series. Z-Bo and Gasol will be a load to deal with for the Thunder. The Grizzlies have a knack for playing on a high level in these type of games. Tony Allen and Tyshaun Prince are good perimeter defenders and will be tested here. Kevin Durant has had an MVP-calibre season and I love his big shot-making ability. The Thunder are getting healthier and the brilliant home fans in OKC will make a huge difference. The Pace of play will be a factor and I like the Thunders flexibility to play and win multiple ways. Thunder in seven. 3. Los Angeles Clippers vs. 6. Golden State Warriors: Andrew Boguts condition is a concern for the Warriors, yet the fact that they can play a quicker and smaller pace can be a challenge for the bigger Clippers. The Splash Brothers (Curry and Thompson) are a dynamic backcourt and can win a few games on their own and might have to. The concerns with the late game reliability of DeAndre Jordans free throw shooting will be a neat story to watch and see how Doc Rivers handles this. I look at Jamal Crawford as the X-Factor for the Clips - hes the top-notch offensive answer to the high octane Warrior attack. I just find the Clippers more consistent and better in many respects with their approach so Ill go with them here. Clippers in six. 4. Houston Rockets vs. 5. Portland Trail Blazers: My head tells me the Rockets and yet I want to give my heart a legit say here, as well. I just like the Blazers and the energy they play with. I admire their resiliency and they share the ball exceptionally well. LaMarcus Aldridge is a gifted post player who attracts the double team and the Blazers three-point shooting is so reliant on playing in/out of the post. James Harden is the guy in the series who is the toughest to stop and Chandler Parsons is a major improving talent and they play beautifully off of Dwight Howard. Im curious to see how young point guard Damian Lillard handles himself under the pressure of the playoffs, as well as if Patrick Beverly is ready to go for the Rockets. I look at momentum and emotion being huge factors, as well as streaky play and if the Blazers get hot from three-ball land, they can pull the upset. Portland is one of my favorite basketball towns so what the heck? Blazers. Blazers in seven. Matt Adams Jersey . The Grizzlies erased most of a 25-point deficit before Durant, the leagues scoring champion, got hot. Jamie Garcia Jersey . Future Hall of Famer Ricky Ray is in his prime and back for a third season in double blue. The 34-year old was magnificent in 2013, throwing for just under 2,900 yards despite missing eight games, tossing an impressive 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions, completing 66 per cent of his passes in the process. http://www.bravesapparelsshop.com/babe-ruth-jersey-c-6/ . The former central defender calmly nodded it down and quietly went about celebrating a win with his staff. For a man who has had a lot on his shoulders this season, it was an appropriate moment.The first playoff meeting between the Boston Bruins and Detroit Red Wings since 1957 was short on scoring, but it certainly didnt lack for drama or controversy. After surprising the top-seeded Bruins with a 1-0 win in Game 1, the Red Wings hope to grab an early 2-0 lead when the Original Six rivals continue the Eastern Conference quarterfinals Sunday afternoon in Boston. Watch the game live on TSN starting at 3pm et/Noon pt. Pavel Datsyuks pretty goal with 3:01 to play was the first and only marker of the game. The Russian superstars great individual effort stood up for the win thanks in part to the play of Detroit netminder Jimmy Howard, who outdueled Bostons Tuukka Rask with a 25-save shutout victory. Rask stopped 23-of-24 shots to take the loss. Detroit entered this best-of-seven series as the second of two wild cards in the East and figured to face a tall task in playing the Presidents Trophy- winning Bruins on the road in Games 1 and 2. However, with a win in the opener, the Red Wings, who are making a 23rd straight appearance in the postseason, managed to snatch home-ice advantage away from the defending Eastern Conference champions. "Obviously you want to get in and you want to establish yourself in the series especially when youre the lower seed," said Detroit head coach Mike Babcock. "Sometimes when the upper seed gets the upper hand right away you start questioning whether youre good enough. We know were good enough but its one thing to know youre good enough and another thing to show youre good enough." After both teams went scoreless through two periods, Datsyuk finally recorded a goal late in the third period. Shortly after Howard kept Boston off the board with a tough stop on a Milan Lucic tip down low, the Red Wings took the puck the other way and let Datsyuk do what he does best. Johan Franzen picked up the puck in his own zone and was able to push it towards Datsyuk, who reached behind to pull the puck forward and skate into the zone down the right side. Skating towards the middle and approaching the left circle, Datsyuk used a screen to send a low wrister that went under the glove of Rask and into the right side of the net for his 37th career playoff goal. "It was a great play and Ive seen a lot of those over the years," said Bruins forward Jarome Iginla of Datsyuks goal. "Many guys have seen the highlights but Ive seen them up close. He doesnt need that many opportunities and he made a great play there.&qquot; Of course, dropping Game 1 on home ice is never a good thing, but Boston, which has made it to the Stanley Cup Finals in two of the past three seasons, is no stranger to facing adversity in the first round. David Justice Jersey. Boston has gone the distance in the opening round in each of the past three seasons. In fact, the Bruins blew a 3-1 series lead against Toronto last spring in the conference quarterfinals and needed to overcome a 4-1 third- period deficit in Game 7 just to get past the Maple Leafs. The Bruins also beat Montreal four games to three in 2011 en route to its first Stanley Cup title since 1972, but lost in seven the following season against Washington. "There werent any secrets in tonights game. Both teams played tight...dont think there was any surprise out there today," said Boston head coach Claude Julien. "Everybodys got to find a way to create more, and thats going to be the challenge in this series." While Datsyuk provided the late-game dramatics for Detroit, Lucic was the center of controversy for the Bruins. Late in the second period, Lucic speared Danny DeKeyser in the groin, whacking the Red Wings defenseman from behind with his stick. No penalty was called on the play but Lucic was fined $5,000 by the league on Saturday. Although Detroit had the NHLs fourth-fewest penalty minutes (725) during the 2013-14 regular season, all eyes will be on Lucic in Game 2 to see if the Red Wings try to retaliate for the dirty play. Lucic also was caught by cameras pulling a similar stunt against Montreals Alexei Emelin back in March, but Bostons power forward says its not going to become a habit. "Obviously, it was kind of the heat-of-the-moment thing when youre not thinking when you do something like that," Lucic told reporters after practice on Saturday. "Ive been in the league for seven years now and I think Ive only done that three times. I dont know why I did it, but it was the heat-of- the-moment things that unfortunately I did. I believe in playing within the rules and, for me, I definitely wont be heading down that road again." This series is the first playoff meeting between the Bruins and Red Wings since the 1957 Stanley Cup semifinals. The clubs, of course, spent decades playing in opposite conferences before Detroit moved to the East as part of the NHLs realignment plan for the 2013-14 season. Game 3 of this series is scheduled for Tuesday in Detroit. The Red Wings also will host Game 4 on Thursday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do Poradniki