Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 11:42

Their combined total of 15 league goals is one less than Her

Dział, w którym będziemy wklejać nasze poradniki dotyczące głównie sprzętu, ale czasem także gier. Jeśli stworzyliście jakiś poradnik, który może przydać się innym graczom, zachęcamy do podzielenia się nim właśnie w tej sekcji.
  • Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

Their combined total of 15 league goals is one less than Her

Post20 lis 2017, o 10:29

PITTSBURGH -- At first glance, it didnt look like much, centre Maurkice Pouncey taking his spot in the middle of the offensive line and snapping the ball to quarterback Ben Roethlisberger. Brad Wing Jersey . But for Pouncey, more than eight months removed from tearing both the ACL and MCL in his right knee during the Steelers season opener last September, it was a big step. Pouncey joined his teammates Tuesday for the first time after knee surgery cost him all but eight snaps of the 2013 season. "Yeah, it was my first time doing live action," Pouncey said. "I didnt have any restrictions. It was pretty neat to dry-block some guys and finish on some plays, it was pretty awesome. So, it was great. There were no problems at all." The three-time Pro Bowler was expected to anchor a young offensive line last season. It never happened. Minutes into the opener against Tennessee, Steelers guard David DeCastro dived into the back of Pounceys legs, derailing the direction of an entire season. "Ive never been hit like that," Pouncey said, quickly adding that he hoped to leave all the injury talk in the past. "I think it was more mental than anything, getting my confidence back. Theres only so much you can do to be ready, but then you have to go out and do it." Maybe its why Pouncey was even more fired up than usual as he took the field with his teammates. The sight of Pounceys No. 53 jersey in front of him was certainly a welcome one for Roethlisberger. "It was great," Roethlisberger said. "As a friend and a guy who has worked so hard to get back out here, it was fun to see him back in the pads." Second-year running back LeVeon Bell missed the opening three games last season due to a foot injury during training camp, so the opening OTA practice was his first time running behind a Pouncey block. "Maurkice is one of the more athletic centres in this league," Bell said. "He can run a little better, so were going to try to get back to where we started last year, with more of an outside, zone running game. Its something he can do, and hes also a leader for the front guys. So were looking forward to having him back." Bell and bruising back LeGarrette Blount, acquired as a free agent during the off-season, are counting on Pouncey and an offensive line now under the guidance of former Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Munchak. "Weve been building since last year," Pouncey said. "We finished the season pretty well, and a lot of the guys played great. Now, to get a new coach, a Hall of Fame player like that, its awesome. Its going to be great for the group." Roethlisberger believes Pounceys return and the continued improvement of the offensive line could make the Steelers among the most potent offences in the league. Pittsburgh ended 2013 on a 6-2 run while thriving in the no-huddle put together by co-ordinator Todd Haley and Roethlisberger. "Thats a big part of running the no-huddle, because you get those guys working together," Roethlisberger said. "Theyre comfortable. Theyre familiar, and theyve got another off-season of training and continuity and learning from each other. And, so, theyre whats going to drive this team and this offence." NOTES: Inside linebacker Sean Spence, who missed the past two years after sustaining a gruesome left knee injury during the preseason in 2012, said he was thrilled to complete a practice. Spence tried to return at midseason last year, but sustained a hand injury. ... Cornerback Ike Taylor and safety Troy Polamalu did not attend the voluntary workout while training elsewhere. ... The Steelers signed two draft picks to four-year deals on Tuesday, offensive lineman Wesley Johnson (fifth round) and linebacker Jordan Zumwalt (sixth round). Zumwalt cannot attend OTAs until his class at UCLA has graduated. Mark Herzlich Jersey . Defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, the Houston Texans No. 1 pick in the draft, was on the field Tuesday for the first time with former NFL Defensive Player of the Year J. J.T. Thomas Jersey . -- Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Sidney Rice tweeted an apparent goodbye after a report about his pending release. http://www.nygiantsfanatic.com/c-75-giants-aldrick-rosas-jersey.aspx . Weise left the arena with a splint on his wrist and underwent tests to determine whether the tendon is torn. Winger Travis Moen will also miss some time after suffering a concussion in Mondays contest.Javier Hernandez believes Louis van Gaal is still capable of turning Manchester Uniteds fortunes around - despite being told he was surplus to requirements by the Dutchman. The Mexican striker has taken the Bundesliga by storm this season since leaving Old Trafford for Bayer Leverkusen in September.Hernandez was named Bundesliga player of the month three consecutive times in November, December and January and has scored 16 goals in 25 league games so far this season. In contrast, United have struggled in front of goal and are currently in danger of missing out on Champions League qualification as they trail both Arsenal and Manchester City by four points with five games to play in the race for the top four. Hernandez has scored 16 league goals for Bayer Leverkusen this season Many would forgive Hernandez for harbouring resentment towards Van Gaal for the manner in which he was forced to leave Old Trafford.But the 27-year-old still respects the beleaguered United manager and says he can guide the club back to the summit of English football if he is given more time.He is a really good manager to be honest, Hernandez said, speaking exclusively to Sky Sports News HQ. He has his own ways like all the managers in the world. Magnificent Seven Games that rescued Louis van Gaal You will not find the new Sir Alex Ferguson in the next 50 or 100 years because he was unique. He was special.Van Gaal can do it but in football, time and results are going to sppeak about if he is the main man or if he is not. Bobby Hart Jersey. After being loaned out to Real Madrid during Van Gaals first season in charge, Hernandez was told by the Dutchman that Wayne Rooney would be his first-choice striker and his chances in the United first team would be severely limited if he stayed. Hernandez says Van Gaal told him that his chances of playing for Man Utd were very hard While Hernandez has scored freely for Leverkusen, United have struggled in front of goal and are on course to shatter their record for lowest goals scored in a Premier League season.The Red Devils have managed just 40 goals from their 33 games so far, while their previous low of 58 goals was set in 2004/05.Anthony Martial is Uniteds top scorer in the league with eight goals while Rooney is second with seven. Their combined total of 15 league goals is one less than Hernandez has managed for Leverkusen.Given how the season has gone for both parties, many United fans have questioned the decision to sell Hernandez but he says it was made clear to him that he was no longer wanted at Old Trafford.He just told me that my chances to play would be very hard, Hernandez said. I appreciate that he was very honest since the beginning.When I left, he told me my chances and my opportunities were going to be less because his main striker was going to be Wayne Rooney.If he wasnt fit for example, I was going to play but when he was ready he would play. Also See: Rashford can make Utd history Race for the top four LVG unhappy despite win Rooneys impressive return Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do Poradniki