Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 12:55

He double bogeyed 16 and finished at 6 over for the day and

Dział, w którym będziemy wklejać nasze poradniki dotyczące głównie sprzętu, ale czasem także gier. Jeśli stworzyliście jakiś poradnik, który może przydać się innym graczom, zachęcamy do podzielenia się nim właśnie w tej sekcji.
  • Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

He double bogeyed 16 and finished at 6 over for the day and

Post20 lis 2017, o 10:28

It was a night where all the teams in the playoff chase in the Western Conference picked up points with the Winnipeg Jets 3-2 shootout win over the Phoenix Coyotes being a three-pointer. Edgar Martinez Jersey . With the win, the Jets improve to 10-3-1 under coach Paul Maurice and 5-1 at home since the coaching change. With 21 games remaining, the Jets are now on 64 points and just two out of the final playoff spot. The team plays another divisional game Saturday afternoon in Nashville (You can catch the action live on TSN Jets or listen on TSN 1290.) The Predators sit two points back of the Jets. Thursday marked the Jets 35th one-goal game this season, the second highest in the league. Oliver Ekman-Larsson opened the scoring as he did January 13 when these two teams met at MTS Centre. On that night his goal came at 12:16. In this game it was 12:17 in. In the first meeting, Olli Jokinen tied the game 36 seconds later. Thursday, Blake Wheeler tied it 2:38 later. It was Wheelers team-leading 23rd of the year. Shots in the first were 11-9 for Phoenix. The only goal of the second came on a Jets power play, as Bryan Little beat Mike Smith off of a turnover. It was his 19th of the year and sixth powerplay goal of the season. Little now has 48 points on the season, three shy of his tying his career single season high. The shots in the second were 10-7 for the Jets. Phoenix tied the game on a third period power play following a very weak hooking call on Jim Slater. Both teams had reason to question some of the calls and non-calls in this game. Martin Hanzal buried a rebound for his 15th of the year to send the game to overtime. Shots in the third favoured Phoenix 13-9. The Coyotes were the better team in overtime and only a number of great saves by Ondrej Pavelec took the game to a shootout. The shots in overtime were 5-1 for Phoenix and 39-29 Coyotes in the game.Antoine Vermettes shootout marker for the Coyotes was cancelled out by Devin Setoguchi and Olli Jokinens for Winnipeg as the Jets prevailed. Vermette had his 10-game point streak snapped, while Andrew Ladd had his five-game point streak snapped. Wheeler has points in 13 of his last 17 games. In the two games against Phoenix, Pavelec has stopped 52 of 55 shots, is 2-0 and has a save percentage of .945. Jacob Trouba led the Jets in ice time at 26:39, while Little took a team high 24 face-offs, winning 13. Jim Slater and Evander Kane both returned to the line-up, Slater has been out since mid-October, while Kane missed the last six before the break."It was a slugfest for the puck, but the game was better than I thought it would be after the layoff," commented Maurice post-game. "Teams generated good looks, there were good saves. I liked our goaltending and in the end he delivered two points. We were a little uptight after the 2-2 goal. But I dont complain about getting two points. That team (Phoenix) played pretty well." The coach was also impressed by his goalie, Pavelec. "They had three prime chances in overtime," said Maurice. "He wins the game with the saves in overtime and the shootout. He really competed." Felix Hernandez Jersey . - Pierre-Maxime Poudrier scored twice and added an assist, and Antoine Bibeau made 43 saves as the Val-dOr Foreur downed the Baie-Comeau Drakkar 6-3 on Sunday to force Game 7 in their Quebec Major Junior Hockey League final series. Nelson Cruz Jersey .Derrick Rose scored 23 points, and the Bulls pulled away from the Nets for a 105-80 victory on Wednesday night. Chicago held Brooklyn to 29 points on 26. http://www.baseballmarinersofficial.com/carlos-ruiz-jersey-c-18/ . -- The Florida Gators are first yet again this season.EDMOND, Okla. -- Colin Montgomerie is getting used to winning these big events. The Scotsman defeated Gene Sauers in a playoff to claim the U.S. Senior Open title Sunday at Oak Tree National. Montgomerie failed to win in 71 PGA Tour majors and four Champions Tour majors until May, when he won the Senior PGA Championship. Now, he has won two of his past three majors to become just the fifth golfer to win both the Senior PGA Championship and U.S. Senior Open in the same year. The 51-year-old said he has become more patient with age. "You have to play intelligent golf, and I think Ive matured enough to realize that and play more within myself sometimes, including today -- to play away from some pins so you dont make bogies, and you realize that in major golf, pars are usually good enough, especially in the USGA events," he said. Montgomerie reached another milestone by winning his first professional playoff in nine tries. Most famously, he lost to Ernie Els at the 1994 U.S. Open and to Steve Elkington in sudden death at the 1995 PGA Championship. "Ive been close in these USGA championships a couple of times," he said. "Ive lost in a playoff and been one shot behind a couple of times, and you have to wait to (over age) 50 to finally win one." On the 18th hole of regulation, Montgomerie parred, then waited. Sauers second shot landed about 10 feet from the hole, giving him a chance to win the tournament with a birdie. His putt lipped out, and he parred to force the playoff. "I guess I just may have misread that putt the first time around, didnt play enough break," Sauers said. "Hit a good putt, broke right at the hole at the last second." Montgomerie led at the end of the first and second days of the Senior Open, but entered Sundays action four shots behind Sauers. He shot a 2-under 69 to force the playoff and now feels he is capable of playing just as well on the PGA Tour. "My golf is as good as it was in the 90s, when I was No. 2 in the world," he said. "It really is. I cant see any difference between that. Hisashi Iwakuma Jersey. " Montgomerie and Sauers entered the playoff at 5 under. Montgomerie entered the third extra hole with a one-shot lead, then sank a putt on 18 to par the hole and claim the win. It was the first playoff at a U.S. Senior Open since 2002, when Don Pooley beat Tom Watson in a five-hole playoff. This one was held in temperatures that exceeded 100 degrees. Sauers often used a towel to wipe his face and at times rolled it and placed it on the back of his neck. Montgomeries face was red from the sun, and he carried a towel to the interview podium while still sweating well after he made his final putt. "For my wife and three kids to be here is fantastic, and Im just sorry for them," Montgomerie said. "It was very hot for them to walk around. They had to walk 21 holes today. Eighteen is enough." David Frost and Woody Austin, making his Champions Tour debut, tied for third at 1 under. Jeff Sluman, Vijay Singh and Marco Dawson tied for fifth at even par. Bernhard Langer, who was among the leaders for most of the tournament and entered the final day at 4 under, faltered on the back nine. He double bogeyed 16 and finished at 6 over for the day and 2 over for the tournament, tied for ninth. Sauers performance was impressive, given his circumstances. He said a reaction to a wrongly prescribed medication several years ago caused Stevens-Johnson syndrome, a disorder that burned the skin on his arms and legs from the inside out. He got out of the hospital in June 2011 and eventually returned to the course. Sauers hadnt finished higher than 15th in a Champions Tour event this year, and hadnt won an event of any kind since the 2002 Air Canada Championship on the PGA Tour. He has never won a major on the Champions or PGA tours, but he was thankful to be close. "Im glad to be able to be here to play with my friends again," he said. "Im glad to be here and Im coming back. I feel good about my game, and theres always next week." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do Poradniki