Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 23:52

"I dont know which one well see play in a game first." ... B

Dział, w którym będziemy wklejać nasze poradniki dotyczące głównie sprzętu, ale czasem także gier. Jeśli stworzyliście jakiś poradnik, który może przydać się innym graczom, zachęcamy do podzielenia się nim właśnie w tej sekcji.
  • Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

"I dont know which one well see play in a game first." ... B

Post20 lis 2017, o 10:19

SALT LAKE CITY - For one night at least, Tayshaun Prince brought back memories of his successful run with Detroit at the start of his career. Harrison Smith Jersey .Prince scored 19 points, and the Boston Celtics held off the Utah Jazz for a 99-90 victory on Monday.I just had shots fall for me tonight and got in a good rhythm, Prince said. Everybody knows I bring some intangibles and defence. I can slow things downs and help my teammates out, but tonight shots were falling and that made it even better.Tyler Zeller had 14 points and seven rebounds for Boston, which grabbed control with a big second quarter. Jared Sullinger had 12 points and nine rebounds, and Avery Bradley also scored 12.The 34-year-old Prince, who was acquired from Memphis in a three-team trade on Jan. 12, was 7 for 10 from the field and 3 for 4 at the free-throw line.Tayshaun always knows whats going on, Celtics coach Brad Stevens said. Hes lived it all. A team has got you down by 20 in a quarter and it doesnt look like his pulse has moved. You go up by 20 and it doesnt look like his pulse has moved. Hes just playing and he plays the right way. He made us better today.Gordon Hayward had 26 points for Utah, and Enes Kanter finished with 20. Reserve Trey Burke added 18 points, and Derrick Favours finished with 13 points with eight rebounds.The Celtics (16-27) dominated both sides of the floor in the second quarter, jumping to a 55-31 halftime lead. Boston outscored Utah 38-14 in the quarter while shooting 60 per cent from the field for the period.We didnt play hard, Jazz coach Quin Snyder said. Maybe its a little more complicated than that, we played soft as much as anything.Utah shot 29.4 per cent from the field in the second, but put together a big third period to get back in the game. Hayward had 13 in the third and Kanter scored 10. Haywards 3-pointer trimmed Bostons lead to 71-66 heading into the final period.But the Celtics pulled away in the fourth.We just got real slow with our ball movement in the third quarter, kind of satisfied with the lead, Prince said. We just passed the ball one time and shoot it. So when I got in there, I told the guys we were going to have to get some ball movement and take better shots.FAMILY AFFAIRBurke and Sullinger grew up together and played on the same high school team in Columbus, Ohio. Sullingers dad, Satch, coached the team.Hayward played college ball at Butler under Celtics coach Brad Stevens. The two led the Bulldogs to the 2010 title game, losing to Duke 61-59.POINT GUARD COMPJazz rookie Dante Exum has started the last three games, with Burke playing in a reserve role. Exum averaged 14 points and 4.5 assists in wins over Milwaukee and Brooklyn. He was held scoreless with two assists in 25 minutes against the Celtics.Burke put up points in bunches for the second consecutive game after scoring 19 against the Nets on Saturday. He played the fourth-quarter, crunch-time minutes Monday.I see him as a sixth starter, Snyder said before the game. That group has struggled to score and I think he gives us that. Im going to keep on him about defending the position and continuing to improve in that area, too. ... Theres probably more opportunities that come to him because theres a little more need to create.TIP-INSJazz: Forward Jeremy Evans did not play due to an illness. ... The Jazz outscored the Celtics 44-36 in the paint. ... The biggest Jazz lead was two points, three times in the first quarter.Celtics: The Celtics have won two of three, including a narrow three-point loss to Golden State last week. ... All 10 players who saw the floor scored. ... The Celtics are now 4-4 on the second night of back-to-back games.UP NEXTJazz: Host the Clippers on Wednesday.Celtics: Visit the Timberwolves on Wednesday. Xavier Rhodes Jersey .com) - Jeff Teague finished with a game-high 26 points and eight assists as the Atlanta Hawks held off the Utah Jazz, 98-92, on Friday. Cris Carter Jersey . -- LeGarrette Blount made one last big splash into a soggy end zone. http://www.vikingsauthenticshoponline.com/Youth-Kyle-Rudolph-Elite-Jersey/ . But Josh Bailey scored the shootout winner to lead the Islanders to a 3-2 win over the Montreal Canadiens in a battle of the Eastern Conferences two worst teams.BALTIMORE -- Held hitless through five innings by CC Sabathia and down by three runs with a rookie on the mound, the Baltimore Orioles didnt appear to be in position to muster a comeback against the New York Yankees. A couple of dinky hits and a daring move on the basepaths got the Orioles started, and Nate McLouth hit a tiebreaking home run in the seventh inning to rally Baltimore to a 4-3 victory Friday night. "Tonight was a team win because we didnt get anything until the sixth inning," said Adam Jones, who drove in the tying run. "We got everything in spurts." Sabathia was vying for his 200th win and New York manager Joe Girardi was in line for his 600th career victory, but Orioles rookie pitcher Kevin Gausman was the one who ended up celebrating a milestone win. Gausman (1-3) earned his first major league victory, allowing three hits over 4 1-3 innings as part of a relief crew that blanked the Yankees over the final six innings. Gausman followed for Rule 5 draftee T.J. McFarland, who yielded three runs in 2 2-3 innings in his first major league start. "Its funny because McFarland got his first (win) when I was pitching and I got my first when he started," Gausman said. Tommy Hunter got the final six outs for his second save. Orioles manager Buck Showalter opted against using closer Jim Johnson, who has blown five save opportunities this season. "I think hes leading the league in appearances, he pitched three out of four days, threw 60-something pitches in three days," Showalter said. "I just wanted to give him one more day. He feels good and I want to keep him that way." Sabathia (8-6) took a no-hitter and a 3-0 lead into the sixth, when it all came apart. "Weve been battling and scuffling all year, fighting through all the injuries," the left-hander said. "Then to come out here and get three and not be able to hold it... its extremely frustrating." McLouth and Casilla singled and scored on a double by Manny Machado, who was 2 for 13 lifetime against Sabathia. Machado took third on a fly ball by J.J. Hardy and came home on an infield dribbler by Jones -- a hit that mirrored Casillas earlier in the inning. "We got a couple swinging bunts there that worked out our way," Showalter said. Plus, Machado wouldnt have scored had he not advanced on the fly ball. Making the final out at third base is a cardinal sin in baseball, but Machados risk proved worthwhile. "I think thats the key to the game," Jones said. At least as significant as McLouths shot on an 80 mph slider. When the ball cleared the fence, Sabathia dropped into a crouch on the mound and wore a disgusted look on his face, about the same frown he displayed when walking off the mound. Paul Krause Jersey. "It was just everything from the night," Sabathia said. "Like I said, not being able to hold the lead, and then the ultimate of giving up the lead and giving up the game. Its frustrating. I try not to show my emotions too much, but it happens." Sabathia allowed four runs and five hits in seven innings. He was seeking his 200th career win; instead, the left-hander fell to 17-5 lifetime against the Orioles. In the days leading up to the game, the Yankees listed David Phelps as their starter. But Sabathia got the call, and Girardi insisted the mix-up stemmed from a miscommunication between pitching coach Larry Rothschild and the teams public relations department. "In my mind, it was always CC on Friday and Phelps on Saturday," Girardi said. Robinson Cano had three hits for the Yankees to move past Frank Crosetti into 19th place on the team career list with 1,543. Cano drove in a run and scored one, but it wasnt enough to prevent New York from losing its third straight and 11th in 16 games. McFarland faced only three batters before falling into a 1-0 hole. Brett Gardner opened the game with a double and scored on a single by Cano. The Yankees got two on with one out in the second before McFarland worked out of the jam. But the rookie couldnt get through a third inning in which New York scored twice on four hits. Singles by Lance Nix, Cano and Vernon Wells produced a run, and Chris Stewart chased McFarland with a two-out RBI single for a 3-0 lead. Through five innings, the only Baltimore batter to reach was Alexi Casilla on an error by third baseman Alberto Gonzalez. In the sixth, though, the Orioles finally solved Sabathia. "I feel like Im wasting starts," he said. "Im throwing the ball good, but just not being able to put together a whole start. Its frustrating." NOTES: Commenting on the effort of injured stars Derek Jeter and Alex Rodriguez to return, Girardi said, "I dont know which one well see play in a game first." ... Baltimores Adam Jones has not drawn a walk in 165 plate appearances since May 18. ... Machados double was his 37th, tops in the majors and just 19 short of Brian Roberts single-season team record. ... Ichiro Suzukis 21-game hitting streak at Camden Yards ended with an 0-for-4 performance. ... Phelps, who has won his last nine starts against AL East foes, will be opposed by lefty Zach Britton on Saturday night. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do Poradniki