Teraz jest 29 mar 2024, o 12:20

The Suns were up 88-81 entering the fourth. A pair of free t

Dział, w którym będziemy wklejać nasze poradniki dotyczące głównie sprzętu, ale czasem także gier. Jeśli stworzyliście jakiś poradnik, który może przydać się innym graczom, zachęcamy do podzielenia się nim właśnie w tej sekcji.
  • Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

The Suns were up 88-81 entering the fourth. A pair of free t

Post20 lis 2017, o 10:12

Canadas adult figure skaters had a successful week at the 10th annual International Skating Union (ISU) Adult Figure Skating Competition held in Oberstdorf, Germany, from May 25-31, 2014. Ra Shede Hageman Jersey . The team consisting of 50 Canadians took home a total of 34 medals, including 10 gold medals, 14 silver medals, and 10 bronze medals. The competition drew a record 432 skaters plus 12 synchronized skating teams, between the ages of 28-78, from 28 countries. Canadian skaters showed great prowess in the record-sized fields that ran as high as 35 entries. "The Canadian team in Oberstdorf did a phenomenal job representing our country both on and off the ice," said Dan Thompson, Skate Canada Chief Executive Officer. "They truly embody the positive healthy lifestyle seen throughout the adult skating community, while achieving excellence in competition." ISU President Ottavio Cinquanta was in attendance last week and echoed these sentiments: "The enthusiasm and passion for ice skating that adult skaters transmit is a gift for the entire skating community." The Canadian medalists at the 2014 ISU Adult Figure Skating Competition were: Gold medalists: Jannette Wood (Ladies Artistic Bronze III)Annette Nymeyer (Ladies Artistic Silver III)Jacob Brunott (Men Artistic Bronze III)Linda Maundrell (Ladies Artistic Bronze V)Gary Beacom (Men Artistic Master (Elite III & IV)Diane Gilders (Ladies Bronze III Free Skate)Terri-Lynn Black-Calleri & Jacob Brunott (Bronze Pattern Dance)Ken Langlois & Alison Clark (Master Pattern Dance)David Dickey (Men Gold III & IV Free Skate)Gary Beacom (Men Master Elite III Free Skate) Silver medalists: Diane Gilder (Ladies Artistic Bronze III)Don Murray (Men Artistic Silver III & IV)Raye Ryan (Ladies Bronze IV & V Free skate)Hisayo Shibata (Ladies Artistic Gold IIGloria Purvey (Ladies Artistic Gold III & IV)Denis La Rochelle (Men Silver IV & V Free Skate)Sarina Tsai (Ladies Artistic Master (Elite) I)Jannette Wood (Ladies Bronze III Free Skate)Hisayo Shibata (Ladies Master Elite II Free Skate)Diana Barkley & Geoff Squires (Gold Pattern Dance)Sarina Tsai (Ladies Master Elite I Free Skate)Diana Barkley & Geoff Squires (Ice Dance Master Short Dance)Sue Edwards & Jim Wilkins (Ice Dance Bronze Free Dance)Diana Barkley & Geoff Squires (Ice Dance Master and Elite Master Free Dance) Bronze medalists: Joan McGrath (Ladies Artistic Bronze III)Denis La Rochelle (Men Artistic Silver III & IV)Francesco Ventura (Men Artistic Gold III & IV)Jeffrey Bullard (Men Artistic Bronze III)James Wilkins (Men Artistic Bronze IV)Francesco Ventura (Men Silver IV & V Free Skate)David Dickey (Men Artistic Master (Elite) III & IV)Michelle Lamothe (Ladies Artistic Silver IV)Gloria Purvey (Ladies Gold III Free Skate)Luda Kalenuk (Ladies Artistic Master and Elite Master II & III) The ISU Adult Working Group also took the opportunity to announce next years event, which takes place May 18-24, 2015 in Oberstdorf, Germany. Matt Bryant Jersey . Even that couldnt slow them down against the New Orleans Hornets. Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook scored 31 points apiece and the Thunder overcame injuries to two key backups to beat New Orleans 101-93 Monday night for their 10th straight home win. Atlanta Falcons Jerseys . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. http://www.falconsapparelsshop.com/derrick-coleman-falcons-jersey-c-56/ . The Nevada Athletic Commission voted unanimously in Las Vegas to quit granting therapeutic use exemptions for fighters undergoing the so-called TRT.PHOENIX -- If Phoenix is the NBAs surprise team, Miles Plumlee is the most surprising Sun of all. The 6-foot-11 centre played a grand total of 55 minutes in 14 games as a rookie for Indiana last season, then came to Phoenix almost as a throw-in in the trade that sent Luis Scola to the Pacers. Athletic and energetic, Plumlee has given the Suns an inside presence, and Phoenix -- supposed to be among the NBAs worst teams in preseason forecasts -- is 18-11 after beating the Philadelphia 76ers 115-101 Saturday night. Plumlee scored a career-high 22 points, grabbed 13 rebounds and blocked three shots. "Im happy with my progress," he said. "I feel better every game. I feel like I have more energy because Im not as anxious on the court, Im not wasting my energy. I just feel like I can play harder." Plumlee hit the court hard trying to block a shot in the third quarter and required seven stitches to close a cut on his bearded chin before returning to the game. "He is playing hard, making quick moves," Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said. "When we get the ball inside to him, he is very confident with his moves. I think in the beginning he kind of predetermined his moves and what he wanted to do, but I think these last 10 games when he gets it in there he is seeing where the defence is and thats the shot he ends up taking." Goran Dragic added 21 points and Eric Bledsoe 20 for the Suns, who have won nine of 11 but were coming off their worst loss of the season. Marcus Morris made three fourth-quarter 3-pointers and scored 18. Thaddeus Young scored 30 points, Michael Carter-Williams 27 and Tony Wroten 22 for the 76ers, who lost their 13th road game in a row and have dropped nine of 10 overall. Evan Turner, Philadelphias leading scorer at 19.3 points per game, sat out to rest his sore right knee. "We missed Evan, but 101 points is still a nice effort from some of our young kids tonight and from some veteran players," 76ers coach Brett Brown said. "But defensively we just have a long way to go." Phoenixx lost 115-86 at Golden State on Friday night. Brian Poole Jersey. The 76ers hadnt played in a week and had been in Arizona since Thursday. Dragic said the Suns didnt play well Saturday, just good enough to win. "We should have been up by at least 15 points at the half," he said. "They had too many easy baskets, especially their guards. In the end, it was a tough game, but I am happy with that win." Phoenix had 31 fast-break points to Philadelphias 14. "Were not going to win games giving up 30 fast-break points," Carter-Williams said, "so weve got to get back on mistakes, and that starts with me getting back and when I get back, that leads everyone else getting back." Philadelphia stayed in it for a while with 3-point shooting, going 9 for 16 in the first half to trail just 60-59, but the Sixers were 2 of 13 on 3s in the second half. Carter-Williams and Young opened the third quarter with 3-pointers to put the 76ers up 65-59, then Plumlee scored inside and converted a three-point play to tie it at 65. Bledsoes 3-pointer from the corner put Phoenix up 70-67 with 8:32 left, igniting a 15-4 run that put the Suns ahead 82-71 after Dragic stole the ball from Wroten and made the breakaway layup with 4:49 to play in the quarter. Phoenix led the rest of the way. The Suns were up 88-81 entering the fourth. A pair of free throws by Young cut it to 96-90 with 6:43 to play, but Morris sank consecutive 3s from the top of the key, then Dragic banked in a 3-pointer and Phoenix was in control 105-90 with 4:22 left. "I dont think we played a great game tonight," Hornacek said. "We were OK. That was about it. Weve got to play better." NOTES: Youngs string of 10 consecutive 3-pointers ended when he misfired with 6 minutes to go in the second quarter. ... Philadelphia won its first road game of the season and none since. ... The Suns improved to 11-4 at home. ... Phoenix was the second stop on a six-game road trip for Philadelphia. ... Phoenix is 10-0 at home when leading after three quarters. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do Poradniki