Teraz jest 29 mar 2024, o 01:40

What about Sega 3D Classics Collection Final Stage?

Gry na konsole przenośne, czyli między innymi: PS Vita, 3DS, PSP i DS.

Moderatorzy: Martinex, gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

JoeClark

bywalec

What about Sega 3D Classics Collection Final Stage?

Post27 paź 2017, o 09:29

Hi,
I'd like to think that I'm not the only one that still hopes to see it released in the West (Europe too, of course), but even after having to wait long for the Sega 3D Classics Collection (actually volume 2 in Japan) to come (almost a year after its release in Japan), next month the same amount of time, which is 11 months, will have passed since the release of the final compilation in Japan, yet there haven't been any news about it, so I'm losing hope.
Even though a "Sega 3D Classics Collection 2" community was spotted on Miiverse, that's little proof of an official release, and anyway Miiverse is dying soon.
I have even asked Sega of Europe on Twitter twice, unfortunately unanswered, if they knew anything about it.
So, do you guys think we can hope for an eventual Western release of this compilation (the first one, previous to the one we got, is out of the question), which has arguably best titles than the second one?
Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/what_about_sega_3d_classics_collection_final_stage

Tech support video

Tusk776

guru

Re: What about Sega 3D Classics Collection Final Stage?

Post24 lis 2021, o 16:20

Kocham Sege 3D. Konsole Segi do dzisiaj są po prostu niesamowite. To jest doskonała sprawa!!!

Neo77

guru

Re: What about Sega 3D Classics Collection Final Stage?

Post23 gru 2021, o 10:20

Sega zawsze robiła świetne gry i konsole. To jest naprawdę doskonała sprawa w moim przekonaniu.

Powrót do Konsole przenośne (Handheldy)