Teraz jest 19 kwi 2024, o 05:35

7 minutes left. Quincy

Macie problem z jakąś grą lub sprzętem? Zacięliście się i nie wiecie co robić dalej? Napiszcie nam o tym tutaj - być może użytkownicy forum (lub redakcja) będą znali rozwiązanie. Co jakiś czas dostajemy również od Was pytania mailowe dotyczące konsol czy problemów związanych z graniem/sprzętem - będą one lądowały właśnie w tym dziale.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

hfy962464

wyjadacz

7 minutes left. Quincy

Post21 mar 2018, o 09:20

Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - Historically, the Breeders Cup Classic has become the race that decides any questions involving the Horse of the Year title. This year the $5 million, 1 1/4-mile Classic will also determine who is crowned 2014 3-year-old champion. Saturday evening 14 horses will leave the starting gate at Santa Anita in the Classic with a 3-year-old going off as the favorite. This we know because most of the best older thoroughbreds have either been retired from competition or are injured or sick and unable to run. Half the field for the Classic will be made up of 3-year-olds, and fortunately the best of this years crop will all be in the race. Kentucky Derby and Preakness champ California Chrome will be joined by Eclipse Award winning gelding Shared Belief, the undefeated 9-5 morning line favorite. Chrome is the 4-1 second pick and Belmont Stakes winner Tonalist is the 5-1 third choice. Post positions in a 1 1/4-mile race, even with 14 horses, are not normally as important as those of the Kentucky Derby with 20 starters. However, California Chrome got a most desirable post with No. 13 where he wont have to be stuck on the inside. Trained by Art Sherman, Chrome was stuck on the rail in his most recent start the Pennsylvania Derby. Jockey Victor Espinoza, who will be in the saddle Saturday, was unable to move the chestnut colt to the outside where he likes to run and finished a disappointing sixth behind fellow Classic starter Bayern. Bayern is 6-1 in the program and will break from Shared Beliefs immediate outside in post 7. The only starters in the race with single-digit odds are 3-year-olds. The older thoroughbred with the lowest morning line is 5-year-old Cigar Street at 12-1. Hes coming off a win at Churchill Downs in the Homecoming Classic. Shared Belief and California Chrome have each won 1 1/4-mile stakes. Shared Belief defeated older horses in the Pacific Classic on Del Mars synthetic main track and Chrome got the Run for the Roses. Speed horse Bayern will try to dictate the pace. Shared Belief showed a lot of heart in his Awesome Again victory at Santa Anita when he was forced to race wide most of the 1 1/8 miles. They tried to use some tactics on me which made the win today even sweeter, Hall of Fame jockey Mike Smith said after winning the Awesome Again. They just kept taking me wide, taking me wide, and I believe if you want to press the pace or take me out a little bit, OK. But doing it at all costs just to get me beat isnt the way it should be done. It was to the extreme, I thought it was ridiculous. You just dont do that. Hall of Fame trainer Jerry Hollendorfer expressed his gratitude, sort of, after Shared Belief overcame problems to win that race. Its not the worst thing in the world to have a tough race and be double-fit for the Breeders Cup (Classic). That race will be tougher so well need to be tougher, too. Being tough may not be the attribute that will win the Classic on Saturday, but it will take an amazing horse to get the best of Shared Belief in the years ultimate stakes. <a href="http://www.hockeyhurricanes.com/jake-bean-hockey-jersey/">Jake Bean Jersey</a>. PETERSBURG, Fla. <a href="http://www.hockeyhurricanes.com/james-wisniewski-hockey-jersey/">James Wisniewski Jersey</a>. The 20-year-old overager has appeared in 35 games for the Ontario Hockey Leagues Erie Otters this season, scoring 41 goals and adding 27 assists with a plus-28 rating. <a href="http://www.hockeyhurricanes.com/elias-lindholm-hockey-jersey/">http://www.hockeyhurricanes.com/elias-lindholm-hockey-jersey/</a>. A veteran of 16 NHL seasons, Prospals career was highlighted by him ranking fourth in points scored, third in assists and sixth in games played among all Czech Republic born players in NHL history. <a href="http://www.hockeyhurricanes.com/">Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys</a>. Mission accomplished. Now the Royals will take the field on Saturday with a World Series lead for the first time in team history when they play Game 4 of the Fall Classic against the Giants at AT&T Park. <a href="http://www.hockeyhurricanes.com/justin-faulk-hockey-jersey/">Justin Faulk Jersey</a>.com) - Jenny Boucek is the new head coach of the Seattle Storm. HOUSTON -- When DeMarcus Cousins picked up two fouls in the first 6 minutes against Houston, it looked as if it could be a tough night for the Sacramento centre. Cousins was able to shake off the early foul trouble and took over late in the fourth quarter to lift the Kings to a 110-106 victory over the Rockets on Tuesday night. Rudy Gay had 25 points to help in the victory. The Kings trailed by three points before Cousins scored four quick points to make it 105-104. He then stole the ball from James Harden and passed to Ben McLemore for an easy layup. On the next play, Cousin took a charge from Harden to give the Kings the ball back. "DeMarcus has proven and shown many times that hes willing to give up his body in key situations," Sacramento coach Michael Malone said. "To see him do that, to be in the right spot to give his body up and give us an extra possession is big-time. He had a great game." Cousins admitted that he gets a little too excited to face marquee players like Dwight Howard. "I was so antsy, I was so pumped to play well," he said. "I guess you could say that got me in foul trouble." The late comeback ruined a big night by Harden, who finished with a season-high 38 points and had 10 rebounds and two steals. "The first half we were sluggish we didnt play with any energy," Harden said. "The second half we played a lot harder (but) we cant keep coming up short and coming out with these slow first halves." Gay has scored at least 20 points in seven of his 10 games since being traded from Toronto. Cousins had 17 points, 16 rebounds and four steals, and Marcus Thornton added 15 points. Isaiah Thomas scored six straight points for Sacramento to give the Kings a 101-100 lead with 2:39 remaining. That spurt was capped by his only 3-pointer to extend his streak of 24 straight games with at least one 3-pointer, which is the fourth-longest streak in team history. He had 17 points and 10 assists. A dunk by Terrence Jones and a jump shot by Harden put Houston back up 104-101 before Cousins went to work.dddddddddddd Howard had 15 points and eight rebounds for Houston, and Jeremy Lin added 14 points and six assists. "We shouldnt have let them stick around," Howard said. "We allowed that to happen and they played with confidence in the second half, they hit shots and they got a good win." Houston coach Kevin McHale cant figure out why his team struggles to play consistently. "Weve played some poor games and this was another," he said. "It doesnt feel like were in much of a rhythm." The game was tied when Harden took over, scoring six of the points in an 8-1 run to give Houston a 98-92 lead with 5 minutes left. He capped it with a 3-pointer with rookie McLemore right in his face and held up three fingers on each hand as the crowd went wild. Cousins made a dunk which he was fouled on to cut Houstons lead to 88-84 with about 9 1/2 minutes remaining. He slipped after the dunk and remained face down on the court laughing for a few seconds before getting to his feet and missing the free throw. His dunk was part of a 10-2 run that tied it at 90 with 7 minutes left. Quincy Acy gave Sacramento a one-point lead with a layup with about 3 minutes left in the third quarter. The Rockets regained the lead with a 10-3 run to end the quarter and make it 86-80. Sacramento had a 60-52 lead early in the third quarter before Harden got hot. He scored nine points for Houston during a 15-7 spurt that put the Rockets up 67-65. Jason Thompson received a technical after that for a clear path violation when he pushed Harden in the back on a fast break. Harden finished the play after the whistle with a one-handed dunk before making one of two free throws. NOTES: Houston C Omer Asik missed his 15th straight game with thigh and knee injuries. ... Sacramento has scored at least 100 points in its last seven games. ... All of Houstons starters have scored in double figures in the last two home games. <a href="http://www.chinawholesalejerseysnfl.com/">Wholesale Jerseys</a> ' ' '

Powrót do Pomoc