Teraz jest 23 kwi 2024, o 08:11

current scout with the Tiger

Macie problem z jakąś grą lub sprzętem? Zacięliście się i nie wiecie co robić dalej? Napiszcie nam o tym tutaj - być może użytkownicy forum (lub redakcja) będą znali rozwiązanie. Co jakiś czas dostajemy również od Was pytania mailowe dotyczące konsol czy problemów związanych z graniem/sprzętem - będą one lądowały właśnie w tym dziale.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

hfy962464

wyjadacz

current scout with the Tiger

Post20 mar 2018, o 10:20

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Yu Darvish showed no rust after missing three weeks. Darvish allowed seven hits over seven innings in his season debut, Elvis Andrus hit a two-run homer, and the Texas Rangers avoided a three-game sweep by beating the Tampa Bay Rays 3-0 on Sunday. "He was in control of the game," Rangers manager Ron Washington said. "He was using his pitches. He was throwing strikes. And thats what he does." Darvish (1-0) struck out six and walked one. Sidelined by neck stiffness, it was his first outing since a spring training game on March 16. "I didnt feel anything unusual," Darvish said through an interpreter. Darvish got his 500th career strikeout, coming in 401 2-3 innings, by fanning David DeJesus and Wil Myers in the first. According to the Rangers, it is the fewest innings for a starter to reach 500 strikeouts in major league history. Andrus put the Rangers up 2-0 with his homer off Joel Peralta (0-1) in the eighth. Donnie Murphy made it 3-0 on an RBI infield during the ninth. "Hes going to get five a year, and today was one of them," Washington said of Andrus homer. "It was huge. We needed it. Today, he drove the bus." Neal Cotts replaced Alexi Ogando for the Rangers with two on and two outs in the eighth, and struck out Matt Joyce on a 3-2 pitch. Joakim Soria pitched the ninth for his first save. Alex Cobb scattered three hits, walked one and struck out six in seven shutout innings for the Rays. "Unfortunately for us, he was really on," Cobb said of Darvish. Only one runner reached second against Cobb. "He didnt give up any pitches," Andrus said. "I thought he was painting the whole game. Im really glad that we had Yu out there. He was doing the same thing for us." Tampa Bay had runners on second and third with one out in the fifth, but failed to score when Myers hit an infield pop fly and Ben Zobrist flew out. Darvish got three consecutive outs after allowing Evan Longorias double to lead off the sixth. He also worked out of a jam during the seventh after Ryan Hanigan hit a leadoff double. "We just did not get the knocks when we needed it," Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon said. The Rays were hitless in 10 at-bats with runners in scoring position against Darvish, and 0 for 11 overall. "As usual, youve got a team over there that fights forever," Washington said. "They put themselves in some good positions to score some runs, but Yu made the pitches when he had to." Notes: Darvish was activated from the 15-day disabled list and RHP Nick Martinez was optioned to Double-A Frisco. ... Rangers RHP Colby Lewis (hip surgery) gave up four runs and four hits over five innings in a rehab start for Triple-A Round Rock. ... Texas LHP Joe Saunders (bruised left ankle) is not expected to be ready for his regular bullpen session Monday and could miss his next start. ... Texas RHP Tanner Scheppers (0-0) will face Boston RHP John Lackey (1-0) Monday night in the opener of a three-games series at Fenway Park. ... Tampa Bay LHP Matt Moore (0-1) and Royals LHP Jason Vargas (0-0) are the scheduled starters for Monday nights game in Kansas City. <a href="http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-12-javier-pastore-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx">Javier Pastore Jersey</a>. Napoli hit two home runs, Jonny Gomes and prized rookie Xander Bogaerts also connected, and the Red Sox kept up their dizzying scoring spree at Yankee Stadium by bashing New York 13-9 Saturday for a fifth straight win. <a href="http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-21-jese-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx">Jese Jersey</a>. - The Carolina Panthers believe Steve Smith lost "top-end" speed, a big reason the franchise parted ways with its all-time leading receiver. <a href="http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-7-marquinhos-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx">http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-7-marquinhos-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx</a>. He managed to save par, and went on to put together his best opening round of the year. Calcavecchia and Wes Short Jr. <a href="http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-9-lucas-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx">Lucas Jersey</a>. Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring. <a href="http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-42-kylian-mbappe-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx">Kylian Mbappe Jersey</a>.J. Barea during a three-game shooting slump that was getting him booed off his home court with regularity.ST. MARYS, Ont. - Speaking during the media session for the 2014 Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame inductions, former Montreal Expos star Tim Wallach believed early on in his career that the team would contend annually for the World Series. "The 1981 season when we made the playoffs, it was my first full year and such a great time," he said. "As good as we were, I thought that we would be in this position every year. But we never made the playoffs again. You never know, and thats what I tell my players now." Currently a bench coach with the Los Angeles Dodgers, Wallach was one of four Hall of Fame inductees that included former Expos broadcaster of 32 years, Dave Van Horne, former New York Yankees, Expos and Cincinnati Reds general manager, Canadian Murray Cook, and the late Jim Ridley, also a Canadian native that scouted for the Detroit Tigers and Toronto Blue Jays for 29 years. Ridley also coached Team Canada at the 1988 Olympics, the Pan Am Games and the World Junior Championship. A five-time All-Star, three-time Gold Glove Award winner and two-time Silver Slugger Award winner, Wallach was drafted in 1979 by the Expos and played for the team from 1980 to 1992. He remains the franchises all-time leader in games played, hits, doubles, runs batted in and total bases. A California native, Wallach was known as a strong defensive third baseman, often compared to legendary third baseman Brooks Robinson. Following his time in Montreal, Wallach played three more seasons with the Dodgers and one with the Los Angeles Angels, retiring after the 1996 season. "With all of the great players that we had in Montreal, its pretty amazing that I am the all-time leader in all of the categories," he said. "It helped thaat I didnt like to miss games.dddddddddddd Hopefully, someone gets the opportunity to break those records one day." Van Horne was the first English voice of the Expos in 1969 until 2000. A broadcaster with the Miami Marlins since 2001, Van Horne is known for his Up, up and away home run call and for his final call of the July 28, 1991 perfect game pitched by Dennis Martinez by saying El Presidente El Perfecto. "Many years later, I expected that people would be talking about Dennis Martinez and not my final call. It was a wonderful experience that day, much like most of time spent in Montreal," said Van Horne. A native of Sackville, New Brunswick, and current scout with the Tigers, Cook was a general manager with the Expos from 1984 until 1986. "Of the time spent in Montreal, I was most proud of how we acquired players and gave them second chances," said Cook. "We went out and got players like Dennis Martinez and Pascual Perez, who had several productive seasons in Montreal." Represented by his three children, Ridley was key in helping the Blue Jays establish a strong scouting presence in Canada from their inception. "My fathers passion was for teaching and helping players get better," said his son Shane Ridley. "His most proudest accomplishment was coaching Team Canada to a round robin win over Team USA at the 1988 Seoul Olympic Games." The Saturday afternoon induction ceremony is the culmination of the annual three-day celebration of baseball in St. Marys, Ontario, the home of the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. This years festivities also attracted many former players, including National Baseball Hall of Fame pitcher and Canadian Ferguson Jenkins. <a href="http://www.chinawholesalejerseysnfl.com/">Wholesale Jerseys</a> ' ' '

Powrót do Pomoc