Teraz jest 29 mar 2024, o 14:01

"A settlement agreement

Macie problem z jakąś grą lub sprzętem? Zacięliście się i nie wiecie co robić dalej? Napiszcie nam o tym tutaj - być może użytkownicy forum (lub redakcja) będą znali rozwiązanie. Co jakiś czas dostajemy również od Was pytania mailowe dotyczące konsol czy problemów związanych z graniem/sprzętem - będą one lądowały właśnie w tym dziale.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

hfy962464

wyjadacz

"A settlement agreement

Post20 mar 2018, o 10:05

ST. Mike Remmers Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon thought Chris Archer would be fine after getting a new contract -- and he was right. Archer threw six solid innings, Evan Longoria hit a three-run homer and the Rays split a four-game series with Toronto by beating the Blue Jays 7-2 on Thursday night. Archer (1-0) allowed two runs, four hits, two walks and had seven strikeouts. Archer and the Rays agreed to a $25.5 million, six-year deal Wednesday. "The conversations he and I have been having, I thought it was going to be OK," Maddon said. "Hes been really kind of matter-of-fact in a good way about all this stuff." Archers contract includes club options for 2020 and 2021 that could raise the value to $43.75 million. "Having it or not having a contract or money, it didnt affect me because its never been a thought in my mind when I was in between the lines," Archer said. Longoria tied Carlos Pena for first on the Rays career home run list with 163 on his seventh-inning shot off Esmil Rogers that put Tampa Bay ahead 7-2. "Its a proud moment for me because this has been my home for so long," Longoria said. Brandon Morrow (0-1) gave up four runs and seven hits over five innings in his first start since May 28. The right-hander missed the final four months last season due to an entrapped radial nerve in his right forearm. "That was a tough one where you feel like you pitched better than the line," Morrow said. "But to their credit, they didnt give away any at bats, worked counts, and found those holes when guys were on and got their runs." The Blue Jays extended their winless road series streak at Tampa Bay to 21. Since taking a series in April 2007, Toronto has lost 19 and split two road series against the Rays. "Against those four starters they threw at us, to get two wins, youve got to feel good, especially after getting knocked around a little bit that first game," Toronto manager John Gibbons said. "So well go home feeling good." Ryan Hanigan had an RBI single in the second, and Desmond Jennings hit a run-scoring double during a three-run third as the Rays took a 4-0 lead. Toronto got to 4-2 in the fourth on Dioner Navarros sacrifice fly and an RBI infield single from Brett Lawrie. Tampa Bay right fielder and 2013 AL Rookie of the Year Wil Myers was scratched from the lineup due to flulike symptoms. Infielder-outfielder Sean Rodriguez was placed on the paternity leave list for the birth of his son and infielder Vince Belnome was recalled from Triple-A Durham. With Rodriguez expected back Friday, Belnome was optioned back to Durham after the game. Rays outfielder David DeJesus returned after missing the previous two games with a bruised right foot and went 2 for 5. First listed to start in left field, DeJesus was moved to designated hitter. Gibbons wanted to challenge an out call on Lawries one-out grounder in the ninth, but was denied the opportunity because he was too late in telling the umpires of his decision. "Once the pitcher steps on the rubber and the hitter steps in the box, they nullify it," Gibbons said. "It turned out he was out, but at the time it was questionable." NOTES: Toronto closer Casey Janssen, on the 15-day disabled list due to a strain in his left abdominal area and lower back, continues throwing on level ground. The right-hander doesnt know when he will have a bullpen session. "Were just trying to work our way to the mound," Janssen said. "Want to get comfortable on flat ground." ... Tampa Bay RHP Jake Odorizzi and Texas LHP Joe Saunders will start the opener of a three-game series Friday night. ... The Blue Jays will start RHP Dustin McGowan in Friday nights home opener against the New York Yankees. Japanese star Masahiro Tanaka will make his major league debut for the Yankees. Fran Tarkenton Jersey . Prado stuck his glove down with Colorados Charlie Blackmon sliding into the bag, and quickly jumped back in pain after applying the tag. Prado held his left wrist as trainers came out of the Diamondbacks dugout to check him. Will Sutton Jersey . Thats when the eight-time champion revealed that a painful back is slowing his serves -- and, all in all, giving him more trouble than his opponents so far. http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Youth-Joe-Berger-Vikings-Jersey/ . Hamilton signed offensive linemen Mike Filer, Joel Reinders, Landon Rice and Carson Rockhill.MANCHESTER, England -- Ryan Giggs is starting his stint as interim Manchester United manager by urging his players to entertain the fans who have endured a miserable season. The 40-year-old midfielder was put in charge on Tuesday when David Moyes reign ended after 10 months with the defending champions in seventh place in the English Premier League. Speaking publicly for the first time since his temporary appointment, Giggs provided an insight into what he has told the squad about Saturdays match against Norwich at Old Trafford. "I trust you and I know what youre capable of, and go out there and show it on Saturday, and give the fans something to shout about," Giggs said on Friday. "Entertain them, score goals, make tackles, play with speed, play with tempo." Giggs is expected to manage the team for only the remaining four matches of the season before a more experienced successor to Moyes is appointed. "It has been a difficult week for the club and its been a bit of a whirlwind week for me but one Ive enjoyed," Giggs said. "It has been different, chaotic, and Ive been getting a little taste as its my fourth day in the job." Giggs came through the youth ranks at Old Trafford and was part of the famed "Class of 92" youth team that helped contribute to so much of the clubs success under Alex Ferguson, who retired last year after more than 26 years in charge. "Ive had to take a bit of stick (ffrom the players)," Giggs said. Ryan Quigley Jersey. "Things like, Where are you going to park? What do we call you? "The players have been great and the reaction in training has been sharp. Ive just tried to make things relaxed and for everyone to enjoy themselves ... lets have a good end to what has been a frustrating and disappointing season." The clubs most decorated player, who has made 962 appearances, is still in the squad and could pick himself to play against Norwich. "Ive just given myself a five-year contract," Giggs joked. "I havent done much this week but am still involved as a player as well." Giggs is being assisted by former teammates Phil Neville, Nicky Butt and Paul Scholes as he tries to stabilize a team in turmoil. "Its the proudest moment of my life," Giggs said. "Ive supported Manchester United all my life. Its been the biggest part of my life since I was 14, when I signed schoolboy forms. Im proud, happy, a little bit nervous bST. Mike Remmers Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon thought Chris Archer would be fine after getting a new contract -- and he was right. Archer threw six solid innings, Evan Longoria hit a three-run homer and the Rays split a four-game series with Toronto by beating the Blue Jays 7-2 on Thursday night. Archer (1-0) allowed two runs, four hits, two walks and had seven strikeouts. Archer and the Rays agreed to a $25.5 million, six-year deal Wednesday. "The conversations he and I have been having, I thought it was going to be OK," Maddon said. "Hes been really kind of matter-of-fact in a good way about all this stuff." Archers contract includes club options for 2020 and 2021 that could raise the value to $43.75 million. "Having it or not having a contract or money, it didnt affect me because its never been a thought in my mind when I was in between the lines," Archer said. Longoria tied Carlos Pena for first on the Rays career home run list with 163 on his seventh-inning shot off Esmil Rogers that put Tampa Bay ahead 7-2. "Its a proud moment for me because this has been my home for so long," Longoria said. Brandon Morrow (0-1) gave up four runs and seven hits over five innings in his first start since May 28. The right-hander missed the final four months last season due to an entrapped radial nerve in his right forearm. "That was a tough one where you feel like you pitched better than the line," Morrow said. "But to their credit, they didnt give away any at bats, worked counts, and found those holes when guys were on and got their runs." The Blue Jays extended their winless road series streak at Tampa Bay to 21. Since taking a series in April 2007, Toronto has lost 19 and split two road series against the Rays. "Against those four starters they threw at us, to get two wins, youve got to feel good, especially after getting knocked around a little bit that first game," Toronto manager John Gibbons said. "So well go home feeling good." Ryan Hanigan had an RBI single in the second, and Desmond Jennings hit a run-scoring double during a three-run third as the Rays took a 4-0 lead. Toronto got to 4-2 in the fourth on Dioner Navarros sacrifice fly and an RBI infield single from Brett Lawrie. Tampa Bay right fielder and 2013 AL Rookie of the Year Wil Myers was scratched from the lineup due to flulike symptoms. Infielder-outfielder Sean Rodriguez was placed on the paternity leave list for the birth of his son and infielder Vince Belnome was recalled from Triple-A Durham. With Rodriguez expected back Friday, Belnome was optioned back to Durham after the game. Rays outfielder David DeJesus returned after missing the previous two games with a bruised right foot and went 2 for 5. First listed to start in left field, DeJesus was moved to designated hitter. Gibbons wanted to challenge an out call on Lawries one-out grounder in the ninth, but was denied the opportunity because he was too late in telling the umpires of his decision. "Once the pitcher steps on the rubber and the hitter steps in the box, they nullify it," Gibbons said. "It turned out he was out, but at the time it was questionable." NOTES: Toronto closer Casey Janssen, on the 15-day disabled list due to a strain in his left abdominal area and lower back, continues throwing on level ground. The right-hander doesnt know when he will have a bullpen session. "Were just trying to work our way to the mound," Janssen said. "Want to get comfortable on flat ground." ... Tampa Bay RHP Jake Odorizzi and Texas LHP Joe Saunders will start the opener of a three-game series Friday night. ... The Blue Jays will start RHP Dustin McGowan in Friday nights home opener against the New York Yankees. Japanese star Masahiro Tanaka will make his major league debut for the Yankees. Fran Tarkenton Jersey . Prado stuck his glove down with Colorados Charlie Blackmon sliding into the bag, and quickly jumped back in pain after applying the tag. Prado held his left wrist as trainers came out of the Diamondbacks dugout to check him. Will Sutton Jersey . Thats when the eight-time champion revealed that a painful back is slowing his serves -- and, all in all, giving him more trouble than his opponents so far. http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Youth-Joe-Berger-Vikings-Jersey/ . Hamilton signed offensive linemen Mike Filer, Joel Reinders, Landon Rice and Carson Rockhill.MANCHESTER, England -- Ryan Giggs is starting his stint as interim Manchester United manager by urging his players to entertain the fans who have endured a miserable season. The 40-year-old midfielder was put in charge on Tuesday when David Moyes reign ended after 10 months with the defending champions in seventh place in the English Premier League. Speaking publicly for the first time since his temporary appointment, Giggs provided an insight into what he has told the squad about Saturdays match against Norwich at Old Trafford. "I trust you and I know what youre capable of, and go out there and show it on Saturday, and give the fans something to shout about," Giggs said on Friday. "Entertain them, score goals, make tackles, play with speed, play with tempo." Giggs is expected to manage the team for only the remaining four matches of the season before a more experienced successor to Moyes is appointed. "It has been a difficult week for the club and its been a bit of a whirlwind week for me but one Ive enjoyed," Giggs said. "It has been different, chaotic, and Ive been getting a little taste as its my fourth day in the job." Giggs came through the youth ranks at Old Trafford and was part of the famed "Class of 92" youth team that helped contribute to so much of the clubs success under Alex Ferguson, who retired last year after more than 26 years in charge. "Ive had to take a bit of stick (ffrom the players)," Giggs said. Ryan Quigley Jersey. "Things like, Where are you going to park? What do we call you? "The players have been great and the reaction in training has been sharp. Ive just tried to make things relaxed and for everyone to enjoy themselves ... lets have a good end to what has been a frustrating and disappointing season." The clubs most decorated player, who has made 962 appearances, is still in the squad and could pick himself to play against Norwich. "Ive just given myself a five-year contract," Giggs joked. "I havent done much this week but am still involved as a player as well." Giggs is being assisted by former teammates Phil Neville, Nicky Butt and Paul Scholes as he tries to stabilize a team in turmoil. "Its the proudest moment of my life," Giggs said. "Ive supported Manchester United all my life. Its been the biggest part of my life since I was 14, when I signed schoolboy forms. Im proud, happy, a little bit nervous but just like I am as a player, I cant wait for the game on Saturday." Moyes can now prepare for the future after finally agreeing on his severance package with United on Friday. "Terms of settlement have been agreed between the club and David Moyes in respect of the termination of his employment," the League Managers Association said in a statement. "A settlement agreement is in the process of being finalized." Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Stitched Jerseys ' ' 'ut just like I am as a player, I cant wait for the game on Saturday." Moyes can now prepare for the future after finally agreeing on his severance package with United on Friday. "Terms of settlement have been agreed between the club and David Moyes in respect of the termination of his employment," the League Managers Association said in a statement. "A settlement agreement is in the process of being finalized." Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do Pomoc