Teraz jest 29 mar 2024, o 11:57

Winnipegs lineup

Macie problem z jakąś grą lub sprzętem? Zacięliście się i nie wiecie co robić dalej? Napiszcie nam o tym tutaj - być może użytkownicy forum (lub redakcja) będą znali rozwiązanie. Co jakiś czas dostajemy również od Was pytania mailowe dotyczące konsol czy problemów związanych z graniem/sprzętem - będą one lądowały właśnie w tym dziale.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

hfy962464

wyjadacz

Winnipegs lineup

Post19 mar 2018, o 04:04

Melbourne, Australia - Staring match point in the face, Maria Sharapova let loose a thunderous forehand and showed challenger Alexandra Panova why shes ranked No. Mark Trumbo Jersey . 2 in the world. Sharapova trailed 1-4 in the third set, staved off a pair of match points and survived for one of her most memorable comeback victories in an improbably entertaining second-round match at the Australian Open on Wednesday. The match lasted 2 1/2 hours, the third set alone taking 68 minutes despite Panova jumping out to a commanding lead with a pair of breaks of Sharapovas serve. Sharapova earned one back but trailed 4-5 and faced two match points. On the first, the five-time Grand Slam winner unleashed a powerful winning forehand on a second serve that hugged the line. The second was a longer point also won by Sharapova with a forehand, and from there Panova wilted. The French Open champ Sharapova won the game, held at love and quickly earned two match points of her own. She only needed one, as Panova was long at the end of a lengthy rally to secure Sharapovas 6-1, 4-6, 7-5 victory. I think I was dwelling too much on my mistakes and what I was doing wrong, and not really being in the present, something that Im usually really good at, said Sharapova. At that point when youre behind, you feel like youre making a lot of errors and dont have a good rhythm out there, but I really just kept trying to take it one point at a time, think positively, and change my thought process a little bit out there. When other things arent working, maybe the mental side of things will help you out. The 25-year-old Panova entered the seasons first major as a qualifier and came in ranked 150th in the world. She lost all five of her previous Grand Slam matches before cruising past Sorana Cirstea on Monday. Sharapova, who committed 51 unforced errors and six double faults, won this major tournament in 2008 and was twice a runner-up. The former world No. 1 exited in the fourth round last year. Her next opponent will be 31st-seeded Kazakhstani Zarina Diyas, who overcame Anna Schmiedlova 3-6, 6-2, 8-6 at Melbourne Park. Meanwhile, third-seeded French Open runner-up Simona Halep whipped Aussie Jarmila Gajdosova 6-2, 6-2 and seventh-seeded Wimbledon finalist Eugenie Bouchard blitzed Dutchwoman Kiki Bertens 6-0, 6-3. Up next for Halep will be American Bethanie Mattek-Sands, while Bouchard will face Frances Caroline Garcia. Tenth-seeded Russian Ekaterina Makarova mauled Italian veteran Roberta Vinci 6-2, 6-4, while 14th-seeded former French Open runner-up Sara Errani of Italy got past Spaniard Silvia Soler-Espinosa 7-6 (7-3), 6-3. In other action involving seeds, No. 21 Peng Shuai pasted Slovak Magdalena Rybarikova 6-1, 6-1 and No. 22 Czech and last weeks Sydney runner-up Karolina Pliskova held off Frances Oceane Dodin 7-5, 5-7, 6-4. Also on Day 3, Mattek-Sands edged out Kristina Mladenovic 7-6 (7-3), 7-6 (8-6); Garcia beat Stefanie Voegele 6-3, 6-4; Czech Lucie Hradecka beat Polona Hercog 4-6, 6-3, 6-2; German Julia Goerges outlasted Klara Koukalova 6-3, 4-6, 6-2; Belgian Yanina Wickmayer snuck past Lara Arruabarrena 6-4, 4-6, 6-4; German Carina Witthoeft drilled American Christina McHale 6-3, 6-0; Romanian Irina-Camelia Begu topped Katerina Siniakova 7-5, 6-4; and Kazakhstans Yaroslava Shvedova downed Puerto Rican Monica Puig 6-2, 7-6 (8-6). On some more second-round action on Thursday, world No. 1 Serena Williams will face Vera Zvonareva in a rematch of the 2010 Wimbledon final, which was won by Williams, fourth-seeded reigning Wimbledon champ and last weeks Sydney titlist Petra Kvitova will take on German Mona Barthel, and eighth-seeded U.S. Open runner-up Caroline Wozniacki will battle fellow former world No. 1 Victoria Azarenka. The unseeded two-time Aussie champ from Belarus Azarenka titled back-to-back here in 2012 and 2013 before being slowed by a foot injury last year. She will meet Wozniacki for an eighth time on Thursday, with the Dane leading the Belarusian in their lifetime series, 4-3. Wozniacki got the better of Azarenka in the third round at the 2008 U.S. Open in their lone Grand Slam matchup. Also slated for action on Day 4 are sixth-seeded former Wimbledon runner-up Agnieszka Radwanska, 11th-seeded 2014 Aussie runner-up Dominika Cibulkova and 18th-seeded former No. 1 and 2003 Aussie finalist Venus Williams, who will take on fellow American Lauren Davis. Frank Robinson Jersey . -- The NFL cancelled its Hall of Fame game between St. Chris Tillman Jersey . A rainy day saw the former champion Djokovic handle 14th-seeded Frenchman Jo- Wilfried Tsonga 6-3, 6-4, 7-6 (7-5) under the roof on the famed Centre Court. http://www.oriolesapparelsshop.com/zach-britton-jersey-c-20/ . A night later, he was back to help lead a rout of the Detroit Pistons. John Wall had 20 points and 11 assists, and Beal scored 10 of his 15 points during the second quarter as Washington pulled away for a 106-82 victory on Saturday.An eye-opening 3-0 start following a tumultuous 3-15 season has more than a few across southern Manitoba and the entire CFL landscape taken aback by the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and their surge out of the gate to start 2014. But dont think for a second the clubs rookie head coach is surprised. Answered in language reminiscent of a coach delivering his halftime speech in a Hollywood underdog story, Winnipegs Mike OShea responded matter-of-factly when asked if he was surprised by his teams 3-0 start. "No. No. This is what you put the work in for. This is why you make the decisions you make. This is why you keep the players you keep, and this is why you coach them as hard as you do. You do it because these guys want to win, and you need to give them your best shot," OShea told TSN 1290 Radio. "The group of guys weve got in here and how quickly theyve bought in to what were trying to do and accepted some change is just a credit to those guys. The guys in the room are the ones that get it done on the field." But neither the coach or the players are resting on the laurels from a quick start to the season. "Were not satisfied with what weve done so far," said OShea. "Were satisfied with the fact weve got six points (in the standings), but when we look at the film and we see the number of mistakes and the number of penalties and the decisions were making that cost us plays and drives, were not satisfied with that by any stretch of the imagination. Were not pleased." Early success and finding it were part of OSheas plan to help turn the Blue Bombers franchise around and get it back on a track to sustained success. "I said it right from the start. We need to win and win early to get this started. To get whatever this buy-in, the feeling, to be able to exhale and let stuff go from the prior year. But, once again, I wasnt here last year so I dont now how beaten-down they were." The last coupple years in Winnipeg have been rough on those in the football club, and thats putting things mildly. Adam Jones Jersey. OShea wants to ensure any lingering negativity from seasons past is wiped away, and that veteran Blue Bombers are ready to move on. "The idea that its not here we go again. I think with some teams you can sense it. You can sense the attitude just changes to, oh, here we go again, and it was important that we got rid of that very quickly. This isnt, here we go again. This is something completely different. We should be past that stage now. With these two last wins, coming from behind, I think were past that now, so whatever that next challenge is it gets revealed in the next tight game. Weve got to be able to conquer that too." That next challenge will likely come in the first marquee matchup of the 2014 CFL season, as the Week 4 schedule kicks off with a battle of the undefeated Thursday night. The 3-0 Edmonton Eskimos enter Winnipegs Investors Group Field looking to knock off the 3-0 Blue Bombers and grab sole possession of first place in the West. -- In addition to the return of defensive tackle Zach Anderson from a heel contusion, the only major change to Winnipegs lineup this week is at boundary wide receiver. Aaron Kellys left knee injury, deemed by Mike OShea as "a pain management" issue, will keep the receiver on the sidelines. Starting in his place will be 34-year-old Romby Bryant, who makes his first start in Blue and Gold since he was traded to Calgary back in 2009. "It feels good to get out there and get another chance, and play where it all started at," said Bryant, who began his CFL career with the Blue Bombers in 2008. "Thats how Im looking at it, is coming full circle. Do it for the fans that embraced me when I first got here." Bryant was released by the Toronto Argonauts earlier this season and signed with Winnipeg as a free agent in late June. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do Pomoc