Teraz jest 29 mar 2024, o 01:30

theyre obviously good defensively

Macie problem z jakąś grą lub sprzętem? Zacięliście się i nie wiecie co robić dalej? Napiszcie nam o tym tutaj - być może użytkownicy forum (lub redakcja) będą znali rozwiązanie. Co jakiś czas dostajemy również od Was pytania mailowe dotyczące konsol czy problemów związanych z graniem/sprzętem - będą one lądowały właśnie w tym dziale.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

hfy962464

wyjadacz

theyre obviously good defensively

Post19 mar 2018, o 03:54

ROME -- Lorenzo Insigne scored two early goals as Napoli edged Fiorentina 3-1 to win the Italian Cup in a final marred by pre-game violence on Saturday. Borja Mayoral Jersey . A fan was in serious condition following a shooting on the outskirts of Rome before the match. As a result of the shooting, in which an off-duty police officer was also reportedly injured, the final started 40 minutes late, and there were scenes of violence inside the stadium with a firefighter injured by fireworks thrown from the stands by Napoli supporters. The pre-kickoff tension didnt seem to bother Napoli, however, as Insigne quickly put the southern squad ahead 2-0. Insignes first goal came 11 minutes in with an angled shot that bounced in off the post. He doubled the lead in the 17th by finishing off a counterattack with a shot that deflected in off defender Nenad Tomovic. Peru midfielder Juan Vargas replied for Fiorentina in the 28th with a blast from the edge of the area. The Viola nearly equalized in the 45th but a goal from Alberto Aquilani was annulled for offside. Napoli finished with 10 men when Gokhan Inler picked up his second yellow card for a foul from behind on Josip Ilicic in the 79th. Ilicic had a golden chance to equalize in the 85th but shot wide. Napoli substitute Dries Mertens added another goal in the second minute of added time. "It was a great game," Napoli first-year coach Rafa Benitez said. "It seemed we were in control at the start then they scored but we were able to win with 10 men in the end." It was the fifth Cup for Diego Maradonas former club, with its last coming in 2012. In Serie A, Napoli sits third. One positive note for Fiorentina was the return of Giuseppe Rossi, who came on for the final 18 minutes. It was Rossis first action since January, after his latest knee injury, and boosted his chances of making Italys World Cup squad. In the pre-match violence, several other fans were also reportedly injured, although the circumstances of the shootings were not clear. "I hear that the fan who was shot has been operated on and hopefully is out of danger, so we dedicate this Cup to him," Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis said. Inside the stadium, Napoli captain Marek Hamsik went over to talk with the fans and calm them down before kickoff. There was more chaos at the final whistle when Napoli fans invaded the pitch to celebrate, although they were quickly brought under control to allow the trophy ceremony to go forward. "It certainly wasnt a great scene, what we displayed today alongside football," Italian football federation vice-president Demetrio Albertini said. "For a football lover like me, it was an ugly display." Ruben Yanez Jersey . The rookie is rewarding their faith with a stellar first season. MacKinnon had a goal and two assists, Jamie McGinn had two goals and an assist, and Colorado beat the Buffalo Sabres 7-1 on Saturday. Marcos Llorente Jersey . Rajon Rondo had 18 of Bostons season-high 38 assists and the Celtics committed just seven turnovers in a 118-111 win over the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. http://www.realmadridfcprohop.us/Mariano-Diaz-Real-Madrid-Jersey/ . -- Hal Steinbrenner says Alex Rodriguez is "a great player" and "obviously an asset," but the New York Yankees managing general partner wouldnt discuss the third basemans possible return to the team following a season-long suspension.Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. This week, they give a special NHL playoff edition of Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down, where the panel gives their Stanley Cup winner prediction. Bruce Arthur, National Post My thumb is up to the Boston Bruins who I think are going to be the 2014 Stanley Cup champions. Remember last season, there was a thought that Claude Julien would get fired if they lost to the Toronto Maple Leafs in the first round and jeopardy could extend all the way up to the general managers chair and they did what they did. I think theyre in better shape heading into the playoffs then they were last season, when they had a compressed schedule following the Boston Marathon bombings, they were a tired team in the first round and really, more than anything, they have the easiest road to the Stanley Cup Final of any Stanley Cup contender. I think Bostons ready. Steve Simmons, SUN Media It hurts me to say this just because of the history but Im going thumbs up to the San Jose Sharks, who year in and year out disappoint at this time of year, but I look at this team and all that size up front. The move of Joe Pavelski to left wing has really completed this forward group nicely and I think Marc-Edouard Vlasics play at the Olympics taught him that hes a big-time guy now. Keylor Navas Jersey. He can elevate his game and I think that team, with Todd McLellan coaching, can come out of the west and can beat the Boston Bruins. Theyre too big and theyre too fast. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated My thumb is up to the Chicago Blackhawks because consistency is the hob gobble in little minds and nobody has a littler mind than I do. I picked them at the start of the year, I picked them at the deadline, and Im picking them now because Patrick Kanes going to be back, Jonathan Toews is going to be back, and because the Blackhawks have the best defenceman in the Stanley Cup tournament in Duncan Keith. Dave Hodge, TSN Im going to go through the apparently easy route in the east and say thumbs up to the Presidents Trophy winning Boston Bruins. Sure, they dont win as often as they lose but in this case, this is the best home team in the NHL, lots of playoff experience, theyre obviously good defensively, good goaltending, good special teams and they are reasonably healthy. Then theres that Eastern Conference path to the Stanley Cup Final again, and I think that ends up being the bottom line for my reason to pick Boston. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do Pomoc