Teraz jest 26 kwi 2024, o 14:44

last nine tries

Macie problem z jakąś grą lub sprzętem? Zacięliście się i nie wiecie co robić dalej? Napiszcie nam o tym tutaj - być może użytkownicy forum (lub redakcja) będą znali rozwiązanie. Co jakiś czas dostajemy również od Was pytania mailowe dotyczące konsol czy problemów związanych z graniem/sprzętem - będą one lądowały właśnie w tym dziale.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

hfy962464

wyjadacz

last nine tries

Post19 mar 2018, o 03:42

GREEN BAY, Wis. Alejandro De Aza Jersey . -- So much quarterback drama with the Packers. Aaron Rodgers is tossing the football around again at practice. But dont expect to see Rodgers to be healed enough from his fractured left collarbone to play Thursday when Green Bay visits Detroit in a critical NFC North game. "This was a big day actually for him as far as doing throwing and doing some of the things ... the training staff wanted to hit with him. They definitely hit it," coach Mike McCarthy said Tuesday after practice. "So, he feels good but I dont think hes going to make it this week." Tuesday marked Rodgers return to practice since the Nov. 4 injury as anything more than an unofficial assistant quarterback coach. He was formally declared "limited" on the injury report. Asked for more clarity after having pronounced Rodgers chances as "slim to none" earlier this week, McCarthy told reporters: "Closer to none. Im trying to help you out, the drama ... that you guys need. So, there it is, all right." So then the starter is ... Matt Flynn. Probably. Flynn took starter reps Tuesday, two days after helping to lead the Packers back from a 16-point deficit in the fourth quarter to tie the Vikings 26-26 in overtime. "Thats where we are. Business as usual," McCarthy said. "Getting him ready. Getting ready to go." Flynn hadnt actually been told as of early Tuesday afternoon that hell be the starter. He said he didnt know when that decision will be made, though it seems like its headed in that direction. "But Im preparing like Im going to start. My mind is set to go out there and take the first snap and play, and do the best that I can, and try to move the ball," said Flynn, a one-time Packers backup who was re-signed two weeks ago. The Packers problems at quarterback started when Rodgers went down during the first series of the 27-20 loss to Chicago on Nov. 4. Green Bay, 5-2 at the time, has been winless since then. Seneca Wallace replaced Rodgers, then started against the Eagles and played one series before leaving with a groin injury. Hes now on injured reserve. Scott Tolzien replaced Wallace, and started the previous two weeks, but was relieved by Flynn on Sunday for ineffectiveness. Flynn threw for 218 yards and a touchdown. Working in his favour is that hes familiar with the Packers system after having been drafted by the team in 2008 and serving as Rodgers backup for four seasons before leaving as a free agent in 2012. "I think were so much further ahead than we were last week," McCarthy said. "Just as far as going into this game, I feel a lot better that both our quarterbacks will be better prepared." With Flynn, the Packers moved the ball against the Vikings going without a huddle, a staple under Rodgers but something that McCarthy has said the team wasnt really as prepared to do on Sunday. "You get the no-huddle out there, you kind of press their conditioning a little bit," centre Evan Dietrich-Smith said. "It really starts stressing out their guys that are on the field for that time because maybe theyre not as used to it." The equalizing factor, though, might be the Packers having to recover from playing an overtime game. Practice schedules have been juggled a little this week to help the players. Besides Rodgers, the Packers are starting to get other key players back like cornerback Sam Shields (hamstring) and Johnny Jolly (groin), who were both full participants Tuesday after missing the Vikings game. Right tackle Don Barclay (knee) also returned on a limited basis Tuesday. What was new with Rodgers, though, was the primary topic of conversation. How did he look? How did he throw? Will he play? "Youre talking to the wrong person. I would be surprised, I guess," receiver Jordy Nelson said with a smile. "Theres nothing wrong with being surprised, though. Anyway, next question." Jeff Keppinger Jersey . - Loosening up for their first training camp practice, the Miami Dolphins high-stepped sideways up and down the field while House of Pains song "Jump Around" blared on the loudspeakers. Chris Sale Jersey . Salah, who scored against Chelsea in two Champions League group matches this season, is Jose Mourinhos third significant recruit in the January transfer window after Nemanja Matic and Bertrand Traore. http://www.authenticbaseshopwhitesox.com/authentic-michael-jordan-white-soxjersey/ . The 21-year-old Wickham headed Sunderland into a 26th-minute lead --to add to the double he scored at Manchester City and his strike in last weekends win at Chelsea -- and then sealed the win with a late header.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Cleveland Cavaliers have been rolling with 10 straight wins and look to keep the momentum going Monday versus the visiting Philadelphia 76ers. The Cavaliers have won six in a row at home during the unbeaten run and recorded a 106-90 triumph over the Minnesota Timberwolves Saturday at Target Center. Kevin Love had 14 points and 17 rebounds in his return to the Twin Cities and received a fair share of boos every time he touched the ball. Love, of course, was traded to Cleveland in the offseason and was a fan favorite for the Wolves. It all went pretty well and we ended up getting a win, Love said of his return. LeBron James was 14-of-25 shooting for 36 points and Kyrie Irving scored 12 points for the Cavs, who have scored 100 or more points eight times in the winning streak. The Cavs had 52-35 advantage in rebounds and made 48.3 percent from the field. Cleveland has held its last eight opponents under 100 points and will play four of the next five games at Quicken Loans Arena, where it sports a 17-9 record this season. The 76ers enter Mondays game averaging and NBA-low 89.6 pointts per game and had a season high-tying two-game winning streak come to an end to the red-hot Atlanta Hawks. David Robertson Jersey. In the 91-85 setback Saturday at Philips Arena, Michael Carter-Williams, Luc Mbah a Moute and Jerami Grant scored 13 points apiece. Nerlens Noel had 11 points and grabbed 10 rebounds for Philadelphia, which kept it close with a 32-point third quarter and followed with 19 in the fourth. We jumped into the physical side of the game in the second half, said Sixers coach Brett Brown. In the first half I thought we got jumped. We got caught off-guard. Philadelphia lost for the seventh time in the last nine tries. The 76ers hope to snap a six-game road losing streak Monday night and have a 5-20 mark away from home. On the injury front for the Sixers, Carter-Williams (ankle) is probable against the Cavaliers. Philadelphia topped Cleveland, 95-92, on Jan. 5 at Wells Fargo Center and received 18 points and 13 assists from Carter-Williams, ending a three-game skid in the series. Love led the James-less Cavs with 28 points and 19 rebounds. The Sixers and Cavaliers will meet again March 29 at the Q. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do Pomoc