Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 11:26

percent shooting.

Macie problem z jakąś grą lub sprzętem? Zacięliście się i nie wiecie co robić dalej? Napiszcie nam o tym tutaj - być może użytkownicy forum (lub redakcja) będą znali rozwiązanie. Co jakiś czas dostajemy również od Was pytania mailowe dotyczące konsol czy problemów związanych z graniem/sprzętem - będą one lądowały właśnie w tym dziale.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

hfy962464

wyjadacz

percent shooting.

Post19 mar 2018, o 03:31

EDMONTON -- Swedish golfer Caroline Hedwall, fresh off her perfect performance at the Solheim Cup, is the one to beat heading into Sundays final round of the CN Canadian Womens Open. Marcus Peters Jersey . The 24-year-old from Taby carded a six-under 64 in the third round Saturday to vault from a tie for 12th to the top of the leaderboard at the Royal Mayfair Golf Club. Sunday will be mark the first time Hedwall will tee it up as the final-round leader. "It will be exciting playing in the last group," said Hedwall. "I won on the European tour. Now Im just waiting for my first LPGA victory." Norways Suzann Pettersen and Lydia Ko of New Zealand, the tournaments defending champion, are just one stroke back after a round under clear skies and little wind. Hedwall sits at 68-68-64-200 to sit at 10 under par. She birdied four holes on the front nine and three after the turn, along with one bogey. At last weekends Solheim Cup, Hedwall became the first player in Solheim history to win five matches as the Europeans dismantled the Americans 18-10. She said Solheim is still with her. "I was a little tired on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, but when the tournament started I think (the) last week just gave me a lot of energy and self-confidence," she said. Hedwall joined the LPGA tour in 2011. Ko, 16, bounced back from a so-so second round to notch a three-under 67 on Saturday. "I was overall really happy," said Ko, who sits nine-under at 201. "I was eight-under coming into the final round last year, so (now Im) one shot better, which leaves me in a good place." Ko was just 15 when she defeated Inbee Park by three strokes to win the 2012 CN Canadian Open at the Vancouver Golf Club. Ko is still classified an amateur so, just like last year, if she wins the tournament she wont be allowed to accept the US$300,000 first prize. It would instead go to the second-place finisher. Pettersen, the third-ranked player in the world, has been getting better every round. Her card is 69-67-65-201. She shot six birdies on Saturday after making just seven total in the first two rounds. She, too, said the recent Solheim experience is helping her game. "From a general standpoint usually coming off Solheim -- where your mindset is in such an aggressive mode -- you usually feed off (it) the following week because you want to keep making putts," said Pettersen. Pettersen, 32, has 11 LPGA wins and captured the CN Canadian Open in 2009. The most dramatic drop of the day belonged to world Park, the worlds top-ranked golfer. Park shared the lead with Cristie Kerr of Florida heading into Saturday but saw her game collapse. The 25-year-old South Korean logged 12 birdies over the first two rounds, but shot only one on Saturday against three bogeys and one double bogey to finish four-over 74 and six strokes back. Kerr, the 2006 winner of the Canadian Open, bogeyed the last two holes and is tied for 20th, seven strokes back. The two Canadians still in the field did not fare well. Samantha Richdale of Kelowna, B.C., shot five over 75 to sit tied for 60th, 15 strokes back. Richdale had her worst day of the tournament, logging seven bogeys after making par in each of the first two rounds. "My ball striking has been a little bit sketchy this whole week," said Richdale. "Ill just try and work on that on the range, and hopefully go out there and hit it a little bit better tomorrow." Jessica Shepley of Oakville, Ont., shot an eight-over 78 and sits 19 strokes behind. She took a triple bogey on her first hole and it was downhill from there. "It was just a horrendous round of golf," said Shepley. "Theres not a whole lot I can do. I kind of blew this one." The other 18 Canadians, including Lorie Kane of Charlottetown, did not make the cut. Jarvis Jenkins Jersey .com) - Winnipeg Jets defenseman Dustin Byfuglien, Detroit Red Wings forward Tomas Tatar and New York Islanders right wing Kyle Okposo were named the NHLs players of the week on Monday. Cameron Erving Jersey . -- Kenneth Faried made a turnaround hook shot over Draymond Green with a half-second remaining, and the Denver Nuggets made Golden State wait at least one more game to secure a playoff berth with a stunning 100-99 win over the Warriors on Thursday night. http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Youth-Christian-Okoye-Chiefs-Jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla.Charlottesville, VA - Justin Anderson and Malcolm Brogdon scored 17 points each and No. 9 Virginia ran away with a 75-55 win over South Carolina State on Tuesday. Anthony Gill added 11 points and eight rebounds and Mike Tobey scored 10 for the Cavaliers (3-0), who have won their first three games for the first time since 2008. The victories over James Madison, Norfolk State and South Carolina State have come by an average of more than 25 points. Karon Wright scored 15 points to lead the Bulldogs (0-3) while Gabe McCray had 12 and Greg Mortimer added 10. Virginia shot 53.1 percent in the first half and held South Carolina State to just 22. Charcandrick West Jersey. .7 percent shooting. But the Cavaliers didnt take control until a 14-0 run stretched a five-point lead to 19 with four minutes left in the half. Brogdon scored six of his 10 first-half points during the flurry and Gill added five. Virginia took a 41-20 lead into the locker room at halftime and led by as many as 28 down the stretch. Game Notes Virginia plays George Washington on Friday ... South Carolina State is off until next Tuesdays game against Columbia International. The Bulldogs have lost their first three games to Washington, San Francisco and Virginia by an average of almost 26 points. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do Pomoc