Teraz jest 29 mar 2024, o 04:27

going into 2012,

Macie problem z jakąś grą lub sprzętem? Zacięliście się i nie wiecie co robić dalej? Napiszcie nam o tym tutaj - być może użytkownicy forum (lub redakcja) będą znali rozwiązanie. Co jakiś czas dostajemy również od Was pytania mailowe dotyczące konsol czy problemów związanych z graniem/sprzętem - będą one lądowały właśnie w tym dziale.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

hfy962464

wyjadacz

going into 2012,

Post18 mar 2018, o 11:14

LOS ANGELES -- All that separated Dan Haren from a possible chance at a no-hitter was a third-inning single that was awarded to Clevelands Michael Bourn after a replay review. Joakim Noah Jersey . Rookie Clint Robinson made sure the right-handers best outing of the season didnt go to waste, hitting a pinch-hit RBI single in the bottom of the seventh, and the Los Angeles Dodgers opened their interleague series against the Cleveland Indians with a 1-0 victory on Monday night. Dodgers shortstop Miguel Rojas made a diving stop of Bourns smash behind second base and got the out call from umpire Adrian Johnson before Cleveland manager Terry Francona successfully challenged the ruling. Bourn stole second, putting two men in scoring position. But Asdrubal Cabrera looked at a third strike. Had the play on Bourn not been overturned, Haren felt he had enough to try for the Dodgers third no-hitter of the season after the gems by Josh Beckett and Clayton Kershaw. Haren was lifted after seven innings. "I didnt even think about it until I came out of the game and Zack (Greinke) said something like: If this was last year, youd have a no-hitter," Haren said after his 103-pitch effort. "I think 2 2-3 was the longest Ive had a no-hitter this year, so that was pretty good for me." The defending NL West champions took over sole possession of first place in the division by a half-game over idle San Francisco. The Giants led them by as many as 9 1-2 games as recently as June 8. Since then, Los Angeles has gone 15-6 and San Francisco 4-15. The Indians, coming off a three-game series at Seattle in which they swapped one-hit shutouts with the Mariners, couldnt do a thing against Haren (8-4) after Felix Hernandez stymied them through eight innings on Sunday. "I would have liked to be on the winning side of all three," said Cleveland third baseman Lonnie Chisenhall, whose single in the fifth inning against Hernandez was the Indians only hit on Sunday following Josh Tomlins complete-game 5-0 victory over the Mariners on Saturday. "Youve got to give the pitchers credit. That doesnt happen a lot," Chisenhall added. "We usually work counts, get deep into counts, get hits and put pressure on guys. But we havent done that two days in a row." Haren struck out five and walked one on the 11th anniversary of his major league debut, getting through seven innings for just the third time in 17 starts this season. He ended a streak of nine consecutive outings in which he allowed a home run, one shy of his career-worst stretch in 2012. "I worked on some stuff in between starts, and tonight I was locating the ball really good," Haren said. "Weve been working on the curveball, trying to feature it a little bit more during the game." Brian Wilson pitched a perfect eighth and Kenley Jansen a 1-2-3 ninth for his 25th save. Corey Kluber (7-6) allowed a run and six hits over 6 2-3 innings and struck out five. The 28-year-old right-hander, who has spent all four of his big league seasons with the Indians, came in 6-0 with a 2.29 ERA in his six previous interleague starts. The Dodgers, who held the NL champion Cardinals to just four runs while taking three of four, had runners at second and third in the fourth when Kluber struck out Andre Ethier and retired Juan Uribe on a flyball. Ethier came up again in the seventh and led off with an opposite-field triple off the glove of left fielder Michael Brantley on the warning track. Two outs later, pinch-hitter Hanley Ramirez was intentionally walked and Robinson worked the count full before smacking a single up the middle for his first major league hit and RBI. "It put us in a position to win the ballgame. The crowd was cheering, all my teammates were fist-bumping, it was awesome," Robinson said. NOTES: A moment of silence was observed in memory of Bobby Castillo, a nine-year major league pitcher who spent his first five seasons and his final one with the Dodgers. "Babo," as he was affectionately called by everyone in the organization since his rookie year in 1977, died Monday at age 59 from cancer. The L.A. native was credited with teaching Fernando Valenzuela how to throw his trademark screwball. ... Dodgers reliever Chris Perez spent the previous 4 1-2 seasons with Cleveland. Two seasons ago, he made some disparaging remarks on the record about Indians fans because of the teams poor attendance -- and felt their wrath numerous times in the aftermath. But he has no regrets. "Everything I said was true. I didnt make anything up," said Perez, who turns 29 years old on Tuesday. "It became a little more of a distraction for me than I would have liked, but I think the team didnt let it bother them. Overall, I think I was more successful there than some fans would like to give me credit for." Walt Frazier Jersey . Winnipeg trailed by five points in the final minute when quarterback Drew Willy completed a 13-play, 75-yard drive with Feoli-Gudinos 18-yard touchdown catch on third down to lift the Bombers to a 34-33 victory over the Montreal Alouettes on Friday night. Willis Reed Jersey . - A lot of scenarios ran through Terrell Suggs head when the Baltimore linebacker prepared to face the Pittsburgh Steelers. http://www.nbaknicksauthority.com/phil-jackson-knicks-jersey-c-22/ . - After spending the morning in the hospital, Logan Couture gave the San Jose Sharks the spark they needed.SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Quarterback Josh Johnson has returned to the San Francisco 49ers and his former college coach, Jim Harbaugh. Johnson was cut by the 49ers before the 2012 season, then rejoined them Wednesday after being cut two days earlier by Cincinnati. Harbaugh took a chance on the undersized Johnson at San Diego, developing the 5-foot-11, 145-pound Oakland Tech prep star into a record-setting college QB. But current sstarter Colin Kaepernick emerged as the steady backup to Alex Smith going into 2012, and Scott Tolzien earned the No. Courtney Lee Jersey. 3 spot that year. The 49ers traded for Blaine Gabbert in March, so he and Johnson could compete for the No. 2 job. Also Wednesday, San Francisco released defensive tackle Christian Tupou and signed fifth-round draft pick cornerback Keith Reaser to a four-year deal. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do Pomoc