Teraz jest 25 kwi 2024, o 11:34

was optioned to Triple-A

Macie problem z jakąś grą lub sprzętem? Zacięliście się i nie wiecie co robić dalej? Napiszcie nam o tym tutaj - być może użytkownicy forum (lub redakcja) będą znali rozwiązanie. Co jakiś czas dostajemy również od Was pytania mailowe dotyczące konsol czy problemów związanych z graniem/sprzętem - będą one lądowały właśnie w tym dziale.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

hfy962464

wyjadacz

was optioned to Triple-A

Post18 mar 2018, o 11:11

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Neftali Feliz agreed to a $3 million contract with the Texas Rangers and Alexi Ogando accepted a deal worth $2,625,000. Philippe Coutinho Brazil Jersey . The one-year agreements with the right-handed pitcher Friday left designated hitter Mitch Moreland as the only Texas player remaining in salary arbitration. Feliz returned in August from Tommy John ligament replacement surgery, and pitched 4 2-3 scoreless innings in six appearances. With the departure of Joe Nathan in free agency, Feliz could return to a closer role for Texas. Ogando was 7-4 with a 3.11 ERA in 18 starts and five relief appearances last season, when he had three stints on the disabled list for right biceps tendinitis and then right shoulder inflammation. Ogando is expected to remain a starter. Renato Augusto Jersey . About seven hours before facing Washington in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference second round series, team officials said the oft-injured Bynum would miss the rest of the playoffs and would not even be with the team for the rest of the post-season. Fabinho Brazil Jersey . Simon (10-3) allowed three runs on five hits and three walks in 6 1-3 innings to break a tie with the Dodgers Zack Greinke and Cardinals Adam Wainwright for the NL lead in victories. Simon went to spring training as a relief pitcher and moved into the starting rotation when Mat Latos was recovering from elbow and knee surgeries. http://www.soccerbrazilonline.com/Miranda-Copa-America-Jersey/ . -- Martin Kaymer never lost sight of opportunity even amid so much evidence of trouble in the closing stretch Sunday at The Players Championship. PITTSBURGH -- The Nationals stuck with their ace. The Pirates made them pay. Josh Harrison had a tiebreaking, two-out single two batters after Jose Tabata hit a sacrifice fly off of Stephen Strasburg in the seventh inning, and Pittsburgh handed Washington its fourth straight defeat, 3-2 Saturday night. Strasburg, who struck out 14 in a memorable major league debut against the Pirates almost four years ago, did not allow a hit Saturday until Walkers homer to centre with one out in the fourth. Pittsburgh managed just three more singles off Strasburg until the seventh, when Russell Martin led off with a single and went to third on a one-out double by Starling Marte before scoring on the sacrifice fly by pinch-hitter Tabata. "(Strasburg) pitched very well," Washington manager Matt Williams said. "Of course, they got to him in that last inning but I want to give him a chance to get out of there with a tie game. He was still strong. Hes our ace, hes deserves a chance to get out of it and it didnt work out." Gerrit Cole left after six innings trailing by a run while facing Strasburg in the first matchup in the NL of No. 1 overall draft picks in nine years. Cole -- the top pick of the 2011 draft, two years after Strasburg went first -- allowed two runs on five hits with seven strikeouts. Strasburg (3-4) allowed three runs on seven hits with seven strikeouts in seven innings. Strasburg insisted he wasnt losing his stuff as he crossed the 100-pitch plateau in the seventh. "My command was still pretty good," he said. "I got a pitch in on Martin and he dumped it into the outfield. I tried to pitch around a couple of guys. The pitch that killed me was the hanging curveball to Marte. That really set up the inning for them." Of the Harrison at-bat, Strasburg said: "Hes the type of hitter whos going to put the ball in play and he put it in the right place." Harrison followed pinch-hitter Travis Snider, whom the Nationals intentionally walked after Strasburg fell behind 2-0. "I was pretty much telling myself, I feel like Im seeing everything hes throwing," Harrrison said of his seventh-inning at bat against Stephen Strasburg. Ganso Jersey. "I was just looking to barrel something up." Neil Walker hit his 10th home run for the Pirates, who tied their season-best winning streak of four. Jered Hughes (3-1), Jeanmar Gomez and Mark Melancon each worked a perfect inning of relief for Pittsburgh. Melancon picked up his ninth save when he finished the Pirates majors-best 14th one-run victory. Ian Desmond hit his ninth homer for Washington (24-25), which has lost six of eight and fell under .500 for the first time this season. "Its tough -- were all trying very hard, trying to get back on track," Strasburg said. "I do think weve probably reached the point where were trying too hard and need to take a step back and let the game come to us." The bullpen backed up Cole, who allowed 10 baserunners and threw 112 pitches in six innings, retiring the side in order only once. Still, Pittsburgh won for the fourth time in five May starts by Cole. Wilson Ramos sawed-off, bloop single in the sixth scored Anthony Rendon to give the Nationals a 2-1 lead. Greg Dobbs went 2 for 4 for the Nationals. NOTES: The Mets Kris Benson (the No. 1 pick of the 1996 draft) faced Cincinnatis Paul Wilson (No. 1 overall in 1994) on May 16, 2005 -- the most recent occurrence of top picks facing each other in the NL. It happened in the American League two years ago (Kansas Citys Luke Hochevar vs. Tampa Bays David Price on Aug. 21, 2012). . 1B Adam LaRoche joined the Nationals in Pittsburgh and will be activated for Sundays game. Infielder Zach Walters was optioned to Triple-A Syracuse after Saturdays game to make room for LaRoche, who has been on the disabled list since May 10 because of a right quad strain. ... SS Desmonds homer gives the Nationals 17 this season from their middle infielders, most in the majors. . The four-game series wraps up Sunday when Washington RHP Doug Fister (1-1, 3.93) faces Pirates LHP Francisco Liriano (0-4, 4.86). Despite his record, Pittsburgh has won five of Lirianos past six starts. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do Pomoc