Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 15:07

Oilers' Fraser concussed owing in direction of Kadri strike

Macie problem z jakąś grą lub sprzętem? Zacięliście się i nie wiecie co robić dalej? Napiszcie nam o tym tutaj - być może użytkownicy forum (lub redakcja) będą znali rozwiązanie. Co jakiś czas dostajemy również od Was pytania mailowe dotyczące konsol czy problemów związanych z graniem/sprzętem - będą one lądowały właśnie w tym dziale.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

carrick3

początkujący

Oilers' Fraser concussed owing in direction of Kadri strike

Post11 sty 2018, o 11:37

The Edmonton Oilers uncovered that ahead Matt Fraser experienced a concussion as a final result of a strike as a result of Leafs ahead Nazem Kadri."He was concussed, and we're heading in direction of stick to protocol. We're heading in the direction of re- critique him tomorrow, nevertheless I can say that he's executing very well," claimed Oilers interim thoughts practice Todd Nelson soon after educate upon Tuesday.Fraser and Kadri manufactured call simply right after the halfway reality of the 3rd period of time within Edmonton's 4-1 victory higher than Toronto upon Monday night time at Rexall Room Leon Draisaitl Jersey. Kadri was strike with a tiny for an unlawful monitor towards the thoughts and faces a listening to with the NHL's division of participant protection upon Wednesday."It was a engage in in which he was obtaining down a little bit, and we've recognized these hits ahead of in which a participant arrives in just and ends his test and once in a while the opposing participant is bending more than attempting towards achieve a puck and individuals variables materialize," Nelson additional.Fraser includes performed 52 put together game titles involving the Bruins and Oilers this year https://www.edmontonoilersstore.com/Oilers_Nail_Yakupov_Jersey-29, totaling 6 objectives and 4 aids.

Powrót do Pomoc