Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 12:20

Hudson has set the franchise record with 30 innings without

Macie problem z jakąś grą lub sprzętem? Zacięliście się i nie wiecie co robić dalej? Napiszcie nam o tym tutaj - być może użytkownicy forum (lub redakcja) będą znali rozwiązanie. Co jakiś czas dostajemy również od Was pytania mailowe dotyczące konsol czy problemów związanych z graniem/sprzętem - będą one lądowały właśnie w tym dziale.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

Hudson has set the franchise record with 30 innings without

Post18 gru 2017, o 08:33

ERIE, Pa. Duke Johnson Jersey . -- Dane Fox had two goals and three assists as the league-leading Erie Otters beat the Kitchener Rangers 9-6 in Ontario Hockey League action Tuesday. Fox now has 43 points (23 goals, 20 assists) in 23 games, and is three points behind teammate Connor Brown (19 goals, 27 assists) for the OHL scoring lead. Brown and Spencer Abraham each had a goal and two assists for the Otters (19-3-1), while Connor McDavid, Michael Curtis, Stephen Harper, Kyle Pettit and Andre Burakovsky also scored. Justin Bailey had a goal and two assists for Kitchener (7-13-1). Darby Llewellyn, Brent Pedersen, Ryan MacInnis, Radek Faska and Ben Thomson also scored. Oscar Dansk allowed five goals on 23 shots before giving way to Devin Williams with 12:34 left to play. Williams stopped just one of the two shots he faced, but it was enough to pick up the win. Matthew Greenfield allowed five goals in 13 shots before being replaced 7:21 into the second period. Jordan DeKort stopped seven of 10 shots in relief. Erie was 2 for 3 on the power play. Kitchener scored on one of five chances. --- Storm 9 Steelheads 3 MISSISSAUGA, Ont. -- Brock McGinn and Jason Dickinson each had two goals and three assists as Guelph thumped the Steelheads. Justin Auger had a hat trick for the Storm (17-3-3), while Tyler Bertuzzi and Pius Suter also scored. Matthew Mancina made 20 saves. Bryson Cianfrone, Josh Burnside and Jesse Barwell scored for Mississauga (12-11-2), while Spencer Martin and Dawson Carty combined to stop 29 shots. --- 67s 9 Bulls 4 OTTAWA -- Brendan Bell scored three goals as the 67s routed Belleville. Nevin Guy and Dante Salituro each had a goal and four assists, Brett Gustavsen had a goal and three assists and Tyler Hill scored twice for Ottawa (18-5-1). Ryan Van Stralen also scored and Philippe Trudeau stopped 34 shots. Garrett Hooey scored twice for the Bulls (5-14-4), while Niki Petti and Jordan Subban added goals. Charlie Graham and Jason Da Silva combined for 31 saves. --- Petes 3 Colts 2 (OT) PETERBOROUGH, Ont. -- Michael Clarke opened and closed for the scoring as the Petes edged Barrie. Clarke got the winner with his seventh goal of the season 1:20 into overtime. Greg Betzold also scored for the Petes (9-12-3), who led 2-1 after one period. The Colts (13-9-1) scored both of their goals on the power play, with Andreas Athanasiou connecting in the first period, and Tyson Fawcett getting the equalizer at 5:30 of the third. Michael Giugovaz made 27 saves for Peterborough, and Mackenzie Blackwood had 24 for Barrie. Joe Schobert Jersey . "Youre not really spending time to sit back and analyze what your competitions doing and things like that," Anthopoulos said. "Youre so focused on what were trying to get done." Ultimately, while the landscape around them changed with trades both major and minor, the Blue Jays did nothing before Thursdays non-waiver deadline. Calvin Pryor Jersey . It certainly isnt a coincidence that Dwight Howard has scored at least 20 points in each game of the winning streak. http://www.footballbrownsnflprostore.com/Youth-Trevon-Coley-Elite-Jersey/ . -- Canadian Erik Bedard pitched into the fifth inning in his bid to win a spot in Tampa Bays rotation, helping the Rays beat the Toronto Blue Jays 6-3 on Saturday.SAN DIEGO -- The San Diego Padres rotation is living up to expectations. Eric Stults and three relievers combined on a four-hitter and Everth Cabrera hit a go-ahead triple to lead the Padres to a 3-1 victory against the San Francisco Giants on Saturday night. The Padres have the chance to sweep the series on Sunday, a week after taking two of three from the Detroit Tigers. "From the start, us as a starting five, we felt like we could match up with anybody in baseball," Stults said. "We felt pretty good about things." San Diego has won seven of 10, thanks mostly to the rotation. "Right now were in a nice run of starting pitching," manager Bud Black said. "Theres been some solid work by our starters. Starting pitching is so important to a teams success. Theyre doing their part." The Giants lost their third straight game. It was the first time in nine games the Giants werent involved in a one-run decision. Stults (1-2) kept the already struggling Giants off balance and largely off the base paths, allowing one run and three hits in six innings, with two strikeouts and no walks. Michael Morse homered off Stults on a 2-0 pitch leading off the fifth, his third. Other than that, all the Giants got off the lefty were singles by Joaquin Arias and starter Tim Hudson. Stults was backed by some nice defence, including centre fielder Alexi Amaristas diving catch of Hunter Pences blooper for the second out of the first inning. "I was able to keep my pitch count down, and I think it was just getting strike one," Stults said. "Theyre a pretty aggressive team and I had a hunch they would be swinging early. I was able to execute some pitches down in the zone. I was able to stay away from the heart of the plate." Stults had thrown only 85 pitches and wanted to go back out for the seventh inning, but Black chose to send out Nick Vincent, who struck out Buster Posey, Morse and Pablo Sandoval. Joaquin Benoit pitched the ninth for his first save. The Giants have scored only three runs in their last 28 innings. "The only way to get hits is tto swing the bat," Morse said. Zane Gonzalez Jersey. "Right now, I dont think were pressing. I dont think we are trying to do anything out of the ordinary. I just think we hit a rough spot. Our team is too good for us to be stuck in this for too much longer." Still, manager Bruce Bochy is calling off batting practice for Sunday and plans to sit Sandoval, whos hitting only .171. "We have so many good hitters struggling right now," Bochy said. "We didnt create any chances, really. We didnt get many good swings off. Thats what disappointed me tonight. Youd like to get some decent swings." San Diegos Yonder Alonso hit an RBI single in the second. Cabreras triple to right-centre with one out in the fifth scored Amarista, who reached after his bunt single landed between the mound and second base, and advanced on Hudsons error on a pickoff attempt and Stults sacrifice bunt. Cabrera was thrown out trying to score on Will Venables grounder to first. The Padres added on in the eighth when Will Venable doubled to left, advanced on Grandals fly ball and scored on a suicide squeeze bunt by pinch-hitter Chris Denorfia. Hudson (2-1) allowed two runs and eight hits in seven innings, struck out four and walked none. NOTES: Hudson joins Grover Cleveland Alexander (six games in 1923) and Tiny Bonham (four games in 1944) as the only starting pitchers in the last 101 seasons to open a season by throwing four games of at least seven innings while not issuing a walk. ... Hudson has set the franchise record with 30 innings without a walk to open a season. ... Posey and Morse were back in the Giants starting lineup after getting a day off. Both pinch-hit in Friday nights 2-1 loss. .. Padres 3B Chase Headley was back in the starting lineup after missing three games with a strained right biceps. ... Morses homer was just the eighth allowed by the Padres this year, tied with Atlanta for lowest in the majors. ... The series concludes Sunday when San Franciscos Tim Lincecum (0-1, 7.20) is scheduled to face Padres lefty Robbie Erlin (1-1, 3.18). Lincecum no-hit the Padres at Petco Park on July 13. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do Pomoc