Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 13:24

Neither goaltender budged in the second period, as Halak tur

Macie problem z jakąś grą lub sprzętem? Zacięliście się i nie wiecie co robić dalej? Napiszcie nam o tym tutaj - być może użytkownicy forum (lub redakcja) będą znali rozwiązanie. Co jakiś czas dostajemy również od Was pytania mailowe dotyczące konsol czy problemów związanych z graniem/sprzętem - będą one lądowały właśnie w tym dziale.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

Neither goaltender budged in the second period, as Halak tur

Post6 gru 2017, o 08:22

SAO PAULO - The duel for the Formula One title arrives in Brazil with Mercedes teammates Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg fighting to get into good position ahead of the season-ending race in Abu Dhabi later this month. Matt Belisle Jersey .Rosberg needs to win in Brazil on Sunday to have a real shot at his first title. Hamilton just needs to stay close to his teammate to close in on his second drivers title.The championship cant be decided at Interlagos this weekend because the race in Abu Dhabi will be worth double points, but the result in Sao Paulo will determine how the title fight will be set up for the finale.Hamilton has a 24-point lead and would clinch the title with consecutive second-place finishes or by coming third in Brazil and a second in Abu Dhabi. Rosberg will need to be nearly perfect in both races to keep his hopes alive.Its clear that I need to rely on something happening, Rosberg said. For sure its not enough for me to win, unfortunately, but thats the way it is. In sports, so much can happen, so Im still very optimistic.Hamilton has been on a remarkable run in the final part of the season, winning five straight races to open up a big lead going into the decisive races. He started behind Rosberg in two of the last three races but was still able to overcome his teammate and finish with the victory.Its been quite a phenomenal season, Hamilton said. This year, for sure, has been the best year of my career. I feel like Ive grown as a driver.The 29-year-old Rosberg led the drivers standings early in the season but failed to keep up with Hamilton in the later part. He hasnt won since the German GP at home in July, eight races ago. He stayed within range of his teammate by finishing second in five of the last six races.The start of Rosbergs struggles began almost at the same time as his relationship with Hamilton deteriorated following contact between them at the Belgian GP. The 29-year-old British driver was angry about being taken out by his teammate and Rosberg was also criticized by team officials.I dont think anything has changed, Rosberg said. It was an intense battle before and it still is an intense battle now. I dont know his exact opinion on things, but for me nothing has changed since then.Lewis has done a little bit of a better job since then. Thats it, pretty simple, Rosberg added. But as I say, still two races (left).The title race remains undecided in great part because of the rule change that made the season-ending race worth double points, a move aimed at keeping fan interest alive throughout the season.Great news that for sure this year I have a chance to win the championship the way it is now, thats a good thing, Rosberg said. Im also happy because its good for the fans and that its going to be exciting until the very end. For sure it keeps me very, very optimistic.It will be the last race at Interlagos before an extensive renovation at the paddock and pit areas. There were some safety changes for this year, including the addition of runoff areas and a new pit entrance and pit exit.Its a lot safer now, Williams driver Felipe Massa said. I hope we will see less accidents than in the past.Rain is expected for the weekend, which could add even more unknowns to the title race. The Abu Dhabi GP will be on Nov. 23.___Follow Tales Azzoni at http://twitter.com/tazzoni Phil Hughes Jersey .7 million, one-year contract.The deal, announced Friday, includes a $50,000 performance bonus if the left-hander appears in 60 games. Max Kepler Jersey . "He started putting me on the ice to strengthen them at the suggestion from a doctor," he said. Weight said it wasnt a pretty sight at the rink in St. Clair Shores, Mich. "I looked like Forrest Gump," he joked. http://www.mlbtwinsonline.com/authentic-kirby-puckett-twins-jersey/ . Earnshaw, 31, most recently spent time on loan in Israel with Maccabi Tel Aviv from Welsh club Cardiff City, which plays in Englands second-tier League Championship. Earnshaw began his career with Cardiff Citys youth program and turned professional in 1998.Calgary, AB (SportsNetwork.com) - Jaroslav Halak turned aside 22 shots to lead the New York Islanders in a 2-1 win over the Calgary Flames on Friday. John Tavares scored both goals with Kyle Okposo providing two assists for the Islanders, who have won their last three games. We feel pretty good, said New York head coach Jack Capuano. For us, we got away from our game a little bit during the course of the game but for the most part I just thought it was a good hockey game on both sides. Johnny Gaudreau scored the only goal of the game for the Flames, who had a four-game winning streak snapped. Jonas Hiller allowed both goals on 24 shots in the loss. On our part I felt that our passing was not usually what it is, said Calgary head coach Bob Hartley. Then in the second we got better, in the third period we got better, but our execution was not good enough. The Isles scored at the eight-minute mark of the first period while on the power play as the team worked thee puck along the points before Ryan Strome sent a pass from the low left side to the right where Tavares one-timed it in. Chris Young Jersey. Neither goaltender budged in the second period, as Halak turned aside nine shots while Hiller made eight saves in the frame. New York doubled its lead with 7:44 to play as Tavares attempted a backhand pass from the left circle that was blocked, but the puck came right back to him and he wristed it in for his 17th goal of the year. The goal proved fortunate as the Flames finally got on the board with 3:25 to play after Gaudreaus wrister found the back of the net with 3:25 to play. Calgary got Hiller out of the net with under two minutes to play, but was unable to net the equalizer. Game Notes The Islanders continue their seven-game road trip in Edmonton on Sunday ... Calgary hosts Detroit on Wednesday ... New York was 1-for-2 on the power play, while Calgary went 0-for-3. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do Pomoc