Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 21:07

I knew it was close. The electricity ran through me.

Nie samymi nowościami człowiek żyje. Powspominajmy kultowe czasy Atari, NES-a, Amigi, SNES-a, PSX-a, Game Boy'a czy Nintendo 64.

Moderatorzy: Martinex, gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

I knew it was close. The electricity ran through me.

Post23 lis 2017, o 09:08

West Lafayette, IN (SportsNetwork. Stephen Vogt Jersey .com) - Melvin Gordon rushed for 205 yards and a touchdown and No. 25 Wisconsin beat Purdue 34-16 on Saturday. Joel Stave passed for 219 yards and two touchdowns in the win, most of it in the first half as the Badgers (7-2, 4-1 Big Ten) played their first game as a ranked team in over a month. They overcame a shaky start to the second half, which included Gordons fumble and failed fourth-down run and a near-onside kick recovery by the Boilermakers after Austin Applebys 79-yard touchdown pass to Akeem Hunt got them within 24-16. Appleby passed for 204 yards for Purdue (3-7, 1-5), which has lost three in a row. Paul Griggs kicked three field goals in the loss, including two over 50 yards. The Badgers have beaten Purdue nine straight times, including six in a row in West Lafayette. After dropping out of the ranking following a loss to Northwestern on Oct. 4, Wisconsin held Maryland to a season-low seven points and handed Rutgers its first shutout in 12 years, moving to No. 2 in the nation in scoring defense. The offense nearly coughed up the lead in this one when a fumble and failed fourth-down conversion led to 10 points for Purdue early in the third quarter, trimming the Badgers 24-6 halftime lead. Gordon lost the ball on the first play from scrimmage, leading to Griggs 52- yard field goal. Gordon was then stopped on a 4th-and-1 try at the Purdue 16 and Appleby connected with Hunt on a 79-yard touchdown three plays later to get the Boilermakers within 24-16. It nearly got worse for Wisconsin when a surprise onside kick was recovered near the sideline by Purdues Raheem Mostert. But the play was reversed after a replay review. Boilermakers safety Landon Feichter later intercepted Stave at the Purdue 15, but they punted and Tanner McEvoy gave Wisconsin a 31-16 lead with a 13-yard touchdown run to cap a four-play drive. Rafael Gaglianones 31-yard field goal capped a 12-play drive to open the fourth quarter and made it 34-16 Wisconsin. Earlier, Griggs kicked a 40-yard field goal on Purdues first drive, but Gordons 14-yard touchdown run later in the first put the Badgers on top for good. After Griggs nailed a 53-yarder on the first play of the second quarter, Gaglianone made a 24-yarder for Wisconsin. Staves 27-yard touchdown pass to Gordon later in the second made it 17-6 and his 9-yard throw to Alex Erickson gave the Badgers a 24-6 lead at halftime. Game Notes Stave passed for 190 yards in the first half ... Wisconsin faces current No. 15 Nebraska next week ... After a bye week, Purdue plays Northwestern on Nov. 22 ... Purdues last win against Wisconsin was Oct. 18, 2003. It hasnt beaten the Badgers at Ross-Ade Stadium since Oct. 18, 1997. Dave Henderson Jersey . Or at least on everyone elses expectations. Costa Rica followed up its surprise win over Uruguay with another World Cup stunner on Friday, beating four-time champion Italy 1-0 to secure a spot in the next round and eliminate England in the process. Dennis Eckersley Jersey . And theyre pointing to the NHLs biggest market: Toronto. With Gretzky paid out for what is believed to be $7 to 8 million, Gretzky may be eager to get back into the NHL and TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger reports that the Maple Leafs are very much interested in The Great Ones services. http://www.athleticsauthenticshop.com/authentic-glenn-hubbard-athletics-jersey/ . Four years after winning gold on home ice in Vancouver, the Canadians will get a chance to make it two in a row Sunday against Sweden after beating the United States 1-0 in the Olympic semifinals Friday at Bolshoy Ice Dome.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Lightning struck outside a soccer stadium before an MLS game, sending an off-duty firefighter who went into cardiac arrest to the hospital and forcing the postponement of the Columbus Crews game against FC Dallas. The lightning strike was in the parking lot of Crew Stadium on Saturday night, but its not known if the off-duty lieutenant was struck directly, Columbus Fire Department Battalion Chief Tracy Smith said. The firefighter, identified as Lt. Stu Tudor, had to be resuscitated, and was listed Sunday morning in critical condition in the intensive care unit at the Ohio State Medical Center, Smith said. She said it takes between two and three days to determine the total effects of a possible lightning strike. The storm with heavy rain and lightning bursts rolled through about 15 minutes before the scheduled 8 p.m. kickoff. Fans were told to evacuate the stands and head toward the concourses of the double-decked stadium. Emergency officials got calls reporting the lightnning strike at about 8 p. Oakland Athletics Jerseys. .m. Crew fan Don Lewis told The Columbus Dispatch that he was taking cover during heavy rain in a portable toilet when he said he felt electricity run through the air and then heard someone in the toilet next to him call 911 to report that someone had been hit by lightning. "All of a sudden it was just a bomb that went off," Lewis told the newspaper. "I knew it was close. The electricity ran through me." He said he saw a man lying on the ground when he got out of the toilet. "He was purple and had his shirt ripped off," Lewis said. Crew owner Anthony Precourt said on Twitter that team was sorry about the postponement, but that fans safety "is of the utmost importance." Precourt also said he was praying for the injured firefighter. The game was rescheduled for 2 p.m. Sunday. The National Weather Service forecast more showers and thunderstorms Sunday, but said they are likely to occur after 5 p.m. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Tusk776

guru

Re: I knew it was close. The electricity ran through me.

Post25 lut 2022, o 15:56

Bardzo dobry tekst. To wszystko jest wspaniałe w moim przekonaniu. Takie rzeczy uwielbiam!!!

Maxer7000

guru

Re: I knew it was close. The electricity ran through me.

Post2 mar 2022, o 14:31

Witam was wszystkich. Elektryka to jest naprawdę doskonała sprawa. Takie rzeczy uwielbiam po prostu!!!

Powrót do Retro