Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 15:32

He was 35-35 as a starter, only one of those coming with the

Nie samymi nowościami człowiek żyje. Powspominajmy kultowe czasy Atari, NES-a, Amigi, SNES-a, PSX-a, Game Boy'a czy Nintendo 64.

Moderatorzy: Martinex, gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

He was 35-35 as a starter, only one of those coming with the

Post23 lis 2017, o 08:52

QUEBEC -- Quarterback Jordan Heather helped turn Bishops University football around this season and he was rewarded on Thursday night with the Hec Crighton Trophy as Canadian university player of the year. Zack Smith Jersey . Heather, the first Gaiter to win the award, set a Canadian Inter-university Sport record with 3,132 passing yards in eight league games, an average of 391.5 yards per game. That beat the mark of 3,047 set only one week earlier by Westerns Will Finch, a Hec Crighton finalist. The previous record of 3,033 was set by Michael Faulds of Western in 2009. "I always knew I could play at a high level and this year was kind of the culmination of my career," said Heather. "I always told my coaches that I dont care if I throw for 200 yards or 50 yards as long as we win the game. "I trade all this if I could play in the (Vanier Cup) game on Saturday." Other Crighton finalists were running backs Mercer Timmis of Calgary and Jordan Botel of Mount Allison. It was the seventh straight year it was won by a quarterback. Kyle Quinlan of McMaster won last year. Heathers heroics helped the Gaiters (6-2) to second place in the Quebec conference -- after going winless the year before -- and gave the Lennoxville, Que., institution its first home playoff game since 1994. He set a conference record with 20 touchdown passes and a team record with 199 completions. His totals included throwing for 538 yards in a 46-38 loss to the Laval Rouge et Or, a record against the defending Vanier Cup champions who had the best defence in Canada. Heather ended his career with Bishops records for completions (565), attempts (998), yards (7,983) and touchdown passes (50). Kevin Mackey of Bishops took home the Frank Tindall Trophy as CIS coach of the year. The 34-year-old engineered a remarkable turnaround for a team that had not won six games in a season since 1993. He had high praise for Heather. "He typified the season we had," said Mackey. "I told him at the beginning of the season that well probably go as far as he takes us. "The expectations were high because we knew what type of player we had, but he surpassed everybodys expectations." Mackey grew up not far from Bishops in Ascot Corner, Que., and became the universitys third Tindall winner after Bruce Coulter and Ian Breck. Other finalists were Kelly Jeffrey of Mount Allison, Greg Marshall of Western and Blake Nill of Calgary. Linebacker Pawel Kruba of No. 1-ranked Western won the Presidents Trophy as defensive player of the year. The fifth-year Mustang averaged 4.8 tackles per game and had three interceptions. "It was a special year and a special team," said Kruba. Other nominees were Doctor Cassama of Calgary, Ron Omara of St. Francis Xavier and Antoine Pruneau of Montreal. Laurent Duvernay-Tardif of McGill got the J.P. Metras Trophy as lineman of the year. The six-foot-five 305-pound senior is the top-ranked player for the 2014 CFL draft. The Redmen line helped Luis Guimont-Mota lead the Quebec conference in rushing yards. Other finalists were Jesse St. James of Acadia, Ettore Lattanzio of Ottawa and Donovan Dale of UBC. "Last year I was first team all-Canadian and this is like taking another step," said Duvernay-Tardif, who is hoping to be invited to the Shrine Bowl to perhaps attract interest from NFL clubs. "My long term goal is medicine, but mid-term is football and Id like to play in the best league in the world." McMaster wide receiver Daniel Vandervoort won the Peter Gorman Trophy as rookie of the year. The Barrie, Ont., native was third in the Ontario conference with 31 catches for 594 yards and eight touchdowns in eight games. He beat out Alex Cormier-Emond of Montreal, Adam Melanson of Acadia and Rashaun Simonise of Calgary. "Coming in this year I never thought Id win this award," said Vandervoort, who may have got more playing time because of a rash of injuries on the Marauders this season. "We had huge losses. "But we tried to battle through it. We had to bring up first and second year players like myself to step up in big games." Calgary quarterback Andrew Buckley took the Russ Jackson Award for football, academics and citizenship. Buckley took over from injured starter Eric Dzwilewski and led the Dinos to an 8-0 record. He is also a two-time academic all-Canadian who hopes to follow his parents into a career in medicine. Duvernay-Tardif, Stu Moore of Mount Allison and Aaaron Gazendam of Queens were finalists. Buckley was the only player from the Dinos or the Rouge et Or, who will meet Saturday in the Vanier Cup game, to win an award. However, the Dinos, the Rouge et Or and Western -- the three top-ranked teams -- each placed four players on the all-star team. Ben Harpur Jersey . "If we could score a six in every game, obviously I would be pretty excited," Jones said. "Its a long week but a short week. Its a pretty short round robin from what were used to so you dont want to get behind the eight ball early. Colin White Jersey . He just didnt expect them to be this good. Darrun Hilliard scored 19 points to lead No. 6 Villanova to a dominating 77-59 victory over Georgetown on Saturday, preserving the Wildcats hopes of a No. http://www.hockeysenatorsonline.us/chris-neil-hockey-jersey/ . Justine finished first with a score of 22.44 while Chloe was second with 21.66 points. Defending champion Hannah Kearney of the U.S., was third at 21.49. A third Dufour-Lapointe sister, Maxime, failed to make the final group and finished 12th while Audrey Robichaud of Quebec City was 10th.IRVING, Texas -- Quarterback Kyle Orton was released Wednesday by the Dallas Cowboys, an expected move after Tony Romos backup was a no-show during off-season workouts. Orton skipped the workouts amid reports that he was considering retirement. He was subjected to about $70,000 in fines for failing to report during the off-season and missing the mandatory minicamp in June. By releasing Orton, the Cowboys save his $3.25 million base salary this season. But he will count about $1.1 million to their salary cap this season and about $2.2 million to next years cap. The Cowboys report to training camp in California next week with Brandon Weeden as the backup quarterback and Caleb Hanie also on the roster. Weeden, Clevelands first-round draft pick in 2012, signed with the Cowboys in March and worked with the first team during the off-season while Romo recovered from back surgery. Orton threw for 115,019 yards with 83 touchdowns and 59 interceptions in 75 career games for Chicago (2005-08), Denver (2009-11), Kansas City (2011) and Dallas (2012-13). Chris Kelly Jersey. He was 35-35 as a starter, only one of those coming with the Cowboys. After getting into just one game in his first season with the Cowboys in 2012, Orton played briefly in two games last season before starting against the Eagles. He was 30 of 46 for 358 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions against Philadelphia, including one late that clinched the Eagles 24-22 win in the season finale. Weeden started right away after the Browns took him with the 22nd pick, but was benched for good late in his second season with a career record of 5-15, including losses in all five starts in 2013. Weeden turns 31 in October but is going into just his third season because he spent five years playing professional baseball out of high school. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Maxer7000

guru

Re: He was 35-35 as a starter, only one of those coming with

Post26 lip 2021, o 14:58

Genialny tekst w moim zdaniem. Warto takimi rzeczami się interesować. To może być bardzo ciekawe!!

Tusk776

guru

Post30 sie 2021, o 09:46

Te teksty są w moim przekonaniu wyśmienite. Kocham z nich korzystać. TEksty po angielsku są wyśmienite w moim przekonaniu!!!

Maxer7000

guru

Post20 lis 2021, o 21:37

Takie teksty otwierają mój umysł. To jest świetne!!!!

Powrót do Retro