Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 14:24

The criminal complaint was filed Friday, and a summons was i

Nie samymi nowościami człowiek żyje. Powspominajmy kultowe czasy Atari, NES-a, Amigi, SNES-a, PSX-a, Game Boy'a czy Nintendo 64.

Moderatorzy: Martinex, gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

The criminal complaint was filed Friday, and a summons was i

Post23 lis 2017, o 08:41

SACRAMENTO, Calif. Jayson Tatum Jersey . -- James Harden spent the fourth quarter smiling on the Houston Rockets bench. DeMarcus Cousins finished the final period in the Sacramento Kings locker room. Their performances were just as different on the floor, too. Harden scored a season-high 43 points in three quarters, and the Rockets routed the Kings 129-103 on Tuesday night after Cousins was ejected for vehemently arguing with an official. "These are the type of wins that we need, especially late in the season, to lock down and focus," Harden said. Harden helped Houston go ahead by 25 points in the first quarter, 31 in the second and 33 in the third. He shot 11 of 20 from the floor, made 15 of 16 free throws and added eight assists, three steals and two rebounds. Dwight Howard left briefly after banging his right knee but returned to finish with 20 points and 11 rebounds, and Chandler Parsons had 10 points and eight rebounds for the Rockets, who have won 10 of their last 11 games. "You get a big lead early youre always a little concerned about keeping everybodys interests. They did a nice job," Rockets coach Kevin McHale said. Cousins had 16 points and six rebounds for the Kings before needing to be restrained after getting ejected in the third quarter. He picked up his NBA-leading 14th and 15th technical fouls. "He lost his composure, thats all I saw, and then he got thrown out of the game. Its disappointing. But to be honest, Im more disappointed about how we played," Kings coach Michael Malone said. "Do I condone his actions? No, not at all. Does he have to handle himself better? Sure he does. We just need to get him to understand that we dont need him to get kicked out of the ball game." Cousins did not speak with reporters but wrote on Twitter: "Disappointed with the way I acted out on the court tonight. I want to apologize and say sorry to my team and the fans for letting them down." Rudy Gay added 25 points and six assists, and Ben McLemore scored 15 points for a Sacramento team that looked nothing like the one that beat the Rockets twice previously this season. The teams split four games. The Rockets outshot Sacramento 56.9 per cent to 40 per cent. It was the most points the Kings had allowed all season, surpassing a 125-117 loss at Denver on Jan. 26. Sacramento was trying to win three consecutive games for only the second time all season. Instead, Harden and the Rockets turned the game into a layup line. Harden had 22 points and four assists in the first quarter to help Houston go ahead 42-17. The only downer during the run came when Howard and Cousins banged knees. Howard limped to the locker room and returned with black leggings underneath his shorts midway through the second quarter. "It still hurts. Ill just try to do whatever I can to prevent my knee from getting too stiff to where I cant play," said Howard, who hopes to start again Wednesday night at the Los Angeles Clippers. Even while Howard and Harden sat out, the Kings never halted Houstons quick-strike offence. Jeremy Lins uncontested layup gave the Rockets a 50-19 lead with 9:49 remaining before the half. Malone called timeout, and fans showered the home team with boos. Sacramento sliced Houstons lead to 69-51 at the half before Cousins completely lost his composure when the Rockets roared back in the third quarter. Officials called Cousins for a technical after he was whistled for a foul against Howard and shouted at them. Cousins picked up his fifth personal foul moments later, then got called for another technical foul -- earning an automatic ejection -- after screaming in the face of official Courtney Kirkland during a timeout. Cousins had to be held back by coaches and teammates, pointing his finger and screaming at Kirkland. He flicked his headband into the stands on his way to the locker room. If Cousins gets another technical foul this season, he will be suspended by the NBA for one game. The last two seasons Cousins has needed to have a technical foul rescinded by the league to avoid the automatic suspension that comes when a player reaches 16 technicals. NOTES: Houston hasnt lost a non-overtime game since Jan. 25 at Memphis. ... Kings G Jimmer Fredette was not at the game. The Kings and Fredette are working to complete a buyout of his contract. .... The Rockets have won all 17 games in 2014 when scoring at least 100 points. The last such loss came against Sacramento on Dec. 31, when the Kings beat the Rockets 110-106 in Houston. Red Auerbach Jersey . Head of clinic Josef Obrist tells the Austria Press Agency on Thursday that Morgenstern "is doing surprisingly well. ... He still has a memory gap but thats nothing unusual." Morgenstern has moved to a rehabilitation clinic in Klagenfurt for further recovery. Walter Brown Jersey .Simon will work with head coach Gord Dineen and associate coach Derek King behind the bench of the Toronto Maple Leafs American Hockey League affiliate for the 2014-15 season. http://www.authenticcelticsproshop.com/Bob-Cousy-Jersey/ . The Canadian tennis players first full season on the WTA Tour was a strong one. She has risen to No. 32 in the world rankings and will likely be seeded at the first Grand Slam event of the 2014 season.LAS VEGAS, Nev. - Los Angeles Clippers star Blake Griffin is facing a misdemeanour battery charge stemming from a scuffle with a man at a Las Vegas Strip nightclub, according to court records obtained Wednesday.The 25-year-old Griffin is due for arraignment Dec. 8 before a Las Vegas justice of the peace on a charge that could get him up to six months in jail if he is convicted. The criminal complaint was filed Friday, and a summons was issued for his appearance in court.The Clippers were aware of the complaint, team spokesman Seth Burton said, but had no immediate comment.It wasnt immediately clear if Grifffin had a Las Vegas lawyer handling the case. Shaquille ONeal Jersey. as Vegas police said last month that they were investigating a mans claim that Griffin attacked him early Oct. 19.The complaint lists the victim as Daniel Schuman. An attempt to reach Schuman by telephone wasnt immediately successful.The celebrity news website TMZ quoted Schuman saying that Griffin grabbed his neck, took his cellphone and slapped him after he took a photo at Tao nightclub at the Venetian resort.Griffin and other Clippers players were at the club after playing an exhibition game in Las Vegas against the Denver Nuggets. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Neo77

guru

Re: The criminal complaint was filed Friday, and a summons w

Post19 sie 2021, o 09:40

Co za genialny tekst. To jest po prostu wyśmienita sprawa w moim przekonaniu!!!

Maxer7000

guru

Re: The criminal complaint was filed Friday, and a summons w

Post22 wrz 2021, o 09:43

Rzeczywiście. To jest po prostu niesamowite

Powrót do Retro