Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 20:57

We skated hard. We battled hard." The Blues went 0-for-3 on

Nie samymi nowościami człowiek żyje. Powspominajmy kultowe czasy Atari, NES-a, Amigi, SNES-a, PSX-a, Game Boy'a czy Nintendo 64.

Moderatorzy: Martinex, gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

We skated hard. We battled hard." The Blues went 0-for-3 on

Post23 lis 2017, o 08:39

DENVER -- David Lees season came to a painful end the last time he played in Denver. Antonio Rudiger Jersey . He put that memory to rest in his return. Lee had 28 points and 10 rebounds for his ninth straight double-double, leading the Golden State Warriors past the Denver Nuggets 89-81 on Monday night. Stephen Curry, battling foul trouble much of the night, added 14 points in the first meeting between the teams since the Warriors, as the sixth seed, ousted third-seeded Denver 4-2 in the first round of the playoffs last spring. Lee tore his right hip flexor in the fourth quarter of the first playoff game, missing the rest of the Warriors post-season run. "The last time I played in this building wasnt the greatest result," Lee said. "I got injured, so I wanted to come out tonight, put that behind me and attack the basket early, get any thoughts of that kind of stuff out of the way. I had some success early and I just tried to be consistent throughout the game." Klay Thompson scored eight of his 13 points in the fourth quarter, helping Golden State overcome a fourth-quarter deficit for the fourth time this season and sending the Nuggets to their season-high fourth consecutive loss. The Warriors also got a strong game from Andre Iguodala, a former Nugget who hit a key 3-pointer late in the game and finished with 12 points while shrugging off the constant boos from the crowd. "It wasnt that bad," he said. "Its just our day and age in sports. Theres so many transactions, and fans are so into it now with the media, being so close to the game, you see it a lot more." For all the noise and attention over his return, it was the game that Lee put together in his first game back in Denver that made the difference for the Warriors, Iguodala said. "He went to work for us early to get us our lead and when we hit a little bit of a drought, we went back to him and he kind of got us out of it," Iguodala said. "Hes been doing a great job of wracking up those double doubles and being a go-to guy." Ty Lawson had 16 points to lead Denver, which was outscored 25-15 in the final period. Andre Miller and Timofey Mozgov had 14 points apiece. "We didnt have a good game," Miller said. "We havent had a good month. We need better practices. We need to get better when we come back from Christmas. It is always frustrating when you are struggling." Mozgov also had 11 rebounds while starting in place of injured of Kenneth Faried, who was held out of the game to rest a sprained ankle. The Nuggets used a 10-run, capped by successive 3-pointers by Lawson and Wilson Chandler to go in front 55-52 midway through the third quarter for their first lead of the game. Nate Robinsons stepback jumper gave Denver a 64-62 lead going into the fourth quarter, and the game remained tight throughout the period. After Miller made one of two free throws pulling the Nuggets to within 80-78, Iguodala, a former Nugget, drained a 3-pointer to give the Warriors a five-point edge with 3:19 remaining. Miller made a jumper for Denver with 2:24 left and the teams traded turnovers before Chandlers attempt at a game-tying 3 with 42 seconds left to play hit the rim and bounced away. The Warriors responded with a turnaround jumper by Thompson to help seal the win with 22.6 seconds remaining. "I dont think we are playing with the confidence and the sense of urgency it takes to win," Miller said. "We have to figure out the way to get our confidence back and share the ball a little better." The Warriors led by as many as 15 points in the first quarter but settled for a 47-43 halftime lead, getting consecutive baskets by Lee in the last minute of the second period after the Nuggets evened the score on a driving dunk by Mozgov. Golden State had a 30-point first quarter but had barely half that in the second, when the Warriors were held to 17 points. It was their lowest scoring second quarter since being held to 13 against San Antonio on Nov. 8. NOTES: Mozgov has three double doubles this season. ... The Warriors missed their first eight free throws of the game before Lee connected on a pair with 1:09 left in the third quarter. ... Andrew Bogut had 11 rebounds to go with his four points. It was his ninth straight game with double digit rebounds. Sami Khedira Jersey . According to USA Today the Finns have tapped forwards Jarkko Immonen and Sakari Salminen to replace injured forwards Mikko Koivu and Valtteri Filppula at the Sochi Games. Kerem Demirbay Jersey . Speaking on Leafs Lunch with Bryan Hayes and Jamie McLennan on Thursday, Bernier said it was "very hard" at times being entrenched behind Jonathan Quick and is now excited at the prospect of getting an opportunity to compete with Reimer for the top spot with the Leafs. http://www.germanyfcsoccershop.com/c-11-andre-schurrle-germany-jersey.aspx . The San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders are giving it a try, too.ST. LOUIS -- T.J. Oshie thought he got a bit lucky, but it helped the St. Louis Blues beat the Boston Bruins. Oshie scored 3:29 into overtime, jamming the puck in from the side of the net as the Blues won 3-2 on Thursday night. "It was a pretty lucky bounce," Oshie said. "It hit off me and went straight toward the net and I just started whacking and poked it in there. Well take the point for sure." Boston goalie Tuukka Rask didnt have much a chance on Oshies unassisted goal. "It hit Oshies skate and it hit the back of the net and it was on his stick and then he backed it off my pad I guess," Rask said. "What are you going to do?" It was the third straight home game that went to overtime for the Blues. Alexander Steen and Jaden Schwartz also scored for St. Louis, which blew a 2-0 lead in the third period as Boston scored in a span of just over 2 minutes. St. Louis also blew a two-goal lead Tuesday in a shootout loss to Ottawa. Boston had won in its last three trips to St. Louis, and this was the first Blues home win against the Bruins since Oct. 6, 2006, in a shootout. The last regulation win at home against Boston came on Dec. 18, 1999. "I think when you play Boston, I think its a great evaluator," St. Louis coach Ken Hitchcock said. "It gives you a real good read on your competitive level. It gives you a great read on your execution under pressure." David Krejci and Brad Marchand scored for the Bruins. Steen gave the Blues a 1-0 lead with his 28th goal when he ripped a slap shot from the top of the right circle to beat Rask at 15:48 of the first period. Jaden Schwartz fed the puck to Steen, who has eight points in his last nine games. Schwartz made it 2-0 when he snapped a wrist shot from the left circle at 3:32 of the second period. Max Kruse Jersey. . The shot by Schwartz grazed the left shoulder of Rusk, who was screened by Kevan Miller. It was the 18th goal by Schwartz. St. Louis Jaroslav Halak stopped 24 shots in the first two periods before allowing two on the first seven shots in the third. "Our most competitive player tonight was our goalie," Hitchcock said. "I mean, the goalie was outstanding. He helped us a lot." Krejci scored for Boston on a wrist shot from the top of the slot at 9:16, and Marchand then scored on a rebound of a shot by Johnny Boychuck at 11:24. "I dont think I could have done anything different about those two," Halak said. "I think we responded the right way after they scored. We skated hard. We battled hard." The Blues went 0-for-3 on the power play, and are now 0-for-12 in the last three games. Boston is 7-2-1 in its last 10 games, and the Bruins dropped their first on the road in their last six games. "I thought our team played extremely well and probably deserved better," Boston coach Claude Julien said. "It was an unfortunate bounce to lose that game in overtime, but still a great effort from our team." NOTES: Hall of Fame inductee and former St. Louis Rams player Aeneas Williams dropped the ceremonial first puck. ... Boston captain Zdeno Chara was not at the game. He has left for the Olympics, where he is to carry Slovakias flag in the opening ceremonies. Defenceman David Warsofsky took his place in the lineup. ... Blues F Vladimir Sobotak (knee) and F Vladimir Tarasenko (flu) did not play. ... Boston D Adam McQuaid (lower body) did not play. ... Blues F Brenden Morrow played his 900th career game. He is the 47th active player to accomplish the feat. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Neo77

guru

Re: We skated hard. We battled hard." The Blues went 0-for-3

Post12 sty 2022, o 10:52

Bardzo dobry tekst. To wszystko jest moim zdaniem świetne!!!

Powrót do Retro