Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 16:42

Im not taking anything away from Calgary, but that first hal

Dyskutujemy na tematy związane z naszym serwisem. Wolicie długie czy krótkie recenzje? Artykuły w formie wideo czy pisanej? Większe nastawienie na newsy, czy jednak recenzje i publicystykę? Dajcie nam znać w którym kierunku rozwijać stronę.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

Im not taking anything away from Calgary, but that first hal

Post8 gru 2017, o 04:13

MILAN - Lazio scored a stoppage-time penalty to rescue a 3-3 draw at home to Hellas Verona in Serie A on Monday and the clubs saw their Europa League hopes diminish. Steve Francis Jersey . The clubs are level on points, a point behind Parma and AC Milan, and two behind Torino, which occupies the last European spot. Later, Juventus looked to celebrate against Atalanta after Romas defeat on Sunday handed it a third successive league title. Substitute Romulo thought he scored the winner for Verona seven minutes from time as he was left unmarked to tap home Emil Hallfredssons cross with Lazio goalkeeper Etrit Berisha stranded. But Lazio was awarded a penalty when Michelangelo Albertazzi clipped Miroslav Kloses heels. Albertazzi was sent off, joining Lazios Senad Lulic, who was shown a straight red card minutes earlier for an awful challenge on Juan Manuel Iturbe. Stefano Mauris penalty was saved by Rafael, but the Lazio captain fired the rebound into an empty net. Verona twice fought back, with equalizers from Marquinho and Iturbe after goals from teenage forward Keita Balde and Lulic saw Lazio go in front twice. Clyde Drexler Jersey .Y. - DeMarre Carroll felt as though he couldnt miss in the second quarter as he outscored the Brooklyn Nets 14-13 all by himself. Luc Mbah a Moute Jersey . Which is to say, the top of this years draft class is not as dynamic or exciting as the 2013 class of Nate MacKinnon, Sasha Barkov, Jonathan Drouin and Seth Jones and its not as strikingly promising as the highly-anticipated 2015 slate of Connor McDavid, Jack Eichel and Noah Hanifin. http://www.therocketsofficial.com/Authentic-Tracy-McGrady-Rockets-Jersey/ . Geovany Soto had an RBI for the Cubs. Carlos Silva gave up one run on three hits over six innings to pick up the win. Josh Willingham drove in the lone run for the Nationals, who had just four hits.It was officially rock bottom. The Toronto Argonauts had their best half of the season last Saturday in Calgary. They were leading the Stampeders, arguably the leagues best team, by a 29-3 lead late in the second quarter. Then everything that went right in the opening 30 minutes started to go wrong. The lead evaporated as quickly as a shallow puddle on a hot desert highway with the Stamps rallying for a 40-33 victory. After a nearly flawless first half, the team imploded. The offence reverted to its ineffective old self. Couple that with the usual suspects - turnovers, penalties and an inability to stop the run - and the reason for the collapse was apparent. How bad was the loss? Even head coach Scott Milanovich admitted it hurt more than usual. "I would say for the first day or so after the game, it was tough to take," confided the coach. "I thought the guys really did a nice job of licking their wounds and then getting over it. We really had a great week." That doesnt mean the early part of the week wasnt easy. "Shoot, I know the coaches freakin lips were on the ground for two days," admitted Milanovich. "You lose one like that and it takes a while, but I thought our guys did a nice job." Quarterback Ricky Rays statistics could be used as Exhibit A as to why the game turned out as it did. He threw for four touchdowns and over 200 yards in the first half, before basically being held in check over the final two quarters. He looks at the game as a major opportunity lost. "Weve been struggling and that could have been the game that got our season going," said Ray. "To give that one back makes it tough, but its football and everyone deals with losses and disappointment throughout the year." There are losses and then there are losses, but this one was literally of historic proportion. Since the CFL was founded, the Argonauts had never lost a regular-season game when they had led by more than 20 points - uuntil Saturday. Hakeem Olajuwon Jersey. In fact, the 26-point blown lead was just one point shy of the league record. Ray tried to spin it as best as he could. "We played the best team in the league and played very well against them," said the QB. "Even though we didnt win the game - and that was heart breaking - we can take a lot of confidence from that game knowing that, when we are out there doing things the way we need to do them, we can play some good football." Milanovich had an eerily similar message. "I do think they took something from the fact that they went toe-to-toe with one of the best teams in the league on the road and felt like we should have won the game." But they didnt. Chad Owens did not play in the game, recovering from a knee injury. The receiver watched the game on TSN from his home, but suffice it to say, distance didnt make the loss any easier to take. "I was depressed," admitted the receiver. "I went from being on an extreme high to an extreme depression." "It almost didnt make sense," said Owens. "Im not taking anything away from Calgary, but that first half, thats what were about. Thats what were capable of doing." "I hate the word potential," continued the Honolulu native. "I hate that word because, if you have the potential, why arent you out there doing it day in, day out, week in, week out?" Owens will return to the line-up Friday night. He is hesitant to talk about himself, but when asked point blank by TSN.ca what his return means to the offence he relented. "I believe I have play-making ability," said Owens, stating the obvious. "If I get a double team, that means someone else is wide open." "Im looking forward to making some plays (against the Lions)." he added. "Thats what Im going to do." Hes going to have to do that if the Argos are to win in Vancouver, something they havent done since 2002. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do strona onlygames.pl