Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 11:26

We just want him to go out there and react

Dyskutujemy na tematy związane z naszym serwisem. Wolicie długie czy krótkie recenzje? Artykuły w formie wideo czy pisanej? Większe nastawienie na newsy, czy jednak recenzje i publicystykę? Dajcie nam znać w którym kierunku rozwijać stronę.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

We just want him to go out there and react

Post4 gru 2017, o 08:43

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats will turn to Dan LeFevour behind centre when they play host to the Ottawa Redblacks on Saturday. Ryan Vogelsong Jersey . Ti-Cats head coach Kent Austin announced the decision on Thursday, calling LeFevour a genuine "dual-threat." In two games with the Tiger-Cats this season, 27-year-old has completed 17 passes on 22 attempts for 146 yards. He has thrown no touchdowns and one interception. On the ground, LeFevour has rushed 15 times for 45 yards and one touchdown. LeFevour is filling in for injured starter Zach Collaros, who suffered a head injury against the Edmonton Eskimos on July 4. The Tiger-Cats will also be without linebacker Simoni Lawrence, who has a leg injury. Wide receiver Greg Ellingsons status is unknown with a stomach bug. Austin said Ellingson is one of multiple Ti-Cats who have the flu. "Hopefully it doesnt get worse," Austin told members of the media on Thursday. Byron Buxton Jersey . Martin Reway and David Griger both recorded four points with a goal and three assists each. Mario Lunter, Daniel Gachulinec and Stanislav Horansky also scored for Slovakia (1-0). Dominik Kahun had both goals for Germany (0-2), who lost its opening match to Canada 7-2 on Thursday. Custom Minnesota Twins Jerseys . -- Joe Thornton scored the tiebreaking goal with 5:39 left in regulation to help the San Jose Sharks overcome a two-goal deficit to beat the Pittsburgh Penguins 5-3 on Thursday night. http://www.mlbtwinsonline.com/authentic-danny-santana-twins-jersey/ .com) - The Minnesota Twins made it official on Wednesday, announcing the signing of outfielder Torii Hunter to a one-year contract.HOUSTON -- Case Keenum, who hasnt played in a meaningful game since he was in college back in January 2012, will start at quarterback for the Houston Texans this Sunday in one of the tougher environments in the NFL. Keenum will make his first appearance in a regular-season game against the rugged defence of the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium, where the fans just set a Guinness record as the noisiest outdoor stadium in the world. So be it: Keenum will start for Matt Schaub, who is out dealing with injuries to his right ankle and foot, and will try to help the Houston Texans snap a four-game losing streak. "Were struggling, and were looking for a spark," coach Gary Kubiak said. "I think he deserves an opportunity to go out there. Its a tough place to play. Its a tough place to get your first start and all that good stuff. But Im not sending him out there by himself. Im sending him out there with his football team and the guys understand that." Keenum was a record-setting quarterback at the University of Houston before spending last season on the practice squad. The undrafted free agent has played in several preseason games, but hasnt played in a game that counted since leading the Cougars to a 30-14 win over Penn State in the TicketCity Bowl on Jan. 2, 2012. Keenum said he prepares for practice and preseason games the same way he got ready for games in his college career, so nothing will change for him this week. "It means just as much to me every rep I take, but obviously the games are definitely different," he said. "I guess I can officially say this is the best NFL defence Ive ever played, so this is going to be a big test." The Texans (2-4) have been hurt by penalties, turnovers and other mistakes during their skid. Kubiak chose to go with Keenum over backup T.J. Yates, who led Houston to its first playoff win two years ago when Schaub was hurt. He struggled Sunday after Schaub was injured, throwing two interceptions, the first of which was returned for a touchdown. Now theyll look to Keenum to help them get back on track. He isnt daunted by the cchallenge and is used to being the underdog. Trevor Plouffe Jersey. He said that people have doubted him his entire life. "Ive had a lot of people tell me I cant do a lot of things. Im too short or this or that, but you cant believe a lot of that stuff," said the 6-foot-1 Keenum. "You just have to be given an opportunity and you have to be ready when you get that opportunity." Keenum joked about his height several times on Thursday, but the best quip came when he was asked if its difficult to see over the much taller defensive linemen in the NFL. "Its different, but my receivers are taller so I can see them -- and theyre faster," he said. "Ive tried to grow, but I think Im done." In college, Keenum tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee in the third game of the 2010 season. Houston appealed for a medical redshirt and Keenum was granted one more season to take aim at the NCAAs career passing records with the teams ultra-quick offence. He led the Cougars to a 12-0 start in 2011 before a loss in the Conference USA championship game. He left Houston as the NCAAs all-time leader in career total yards (20,114), yards passing (19,217), passing touchdowns (155) and total touchdowns (178). Now hell face a defence which is allowing a NFL-best 10.8 points a game, leads the league with 30 sacks and has forced 12 more turnovers this season than their opponents, which also tops the league. "We just want him to go out there and react," Kubiak said. "Thats the reason hes on this team because of what hes capable of doing when he gets in those situations. Hell get ready to do his part and everybody needs to do theirs." Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin, who coached Keenum at the University of Houston, said he Keenum will be "extremely prepared" and that he expects him to play well on Sunday. Keenums teammates also expressed confidence in him on Thursday. Receiver Andre Johnson raved about the quarterback. "Case just has sort of like an aura about him," Johnson said. "When hes out there, hes real excited, having fun." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do strona onlygames.pl