Teraz jest 29 mar 2024, o 00:19

Giants LG Geoff Schwartz was carted off the field after disl

Dyskutujemy na tematy związane z naszym serwisem. Wolicie długie czy krótkie recenzje? Artykuły w formie wideo czy pisanej? Większe nastawienie na newsy, czy jednak recenzje i publicystykę? Dajcie nam znać w którym kierunku rozwijać stronę.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

Giants LG Geoff Schwartz was carted off the field after disl

Post4 gru 2017, o 08:23

Martyn Waghorn has been ruled out of Sundays Scottish Cup semi-final between Rangers and Celtic - live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 11am - after failing to recover from a knee injury. Charles Tapper Jersey . The Rangers forward has been sidelined since he was hurt winning a penalty in a 2-1 win at Kilmarnock in the fifth round on February 16.Although he said earlier this week he was hopeful of playing at Hampden, Waghorns manager Mark Warburton claims he is still over a week away. The Englishman has been running over the last few days but is not scheduled to resume full training until Monday. Security at Hampden Park has been stepped up for the Scottish Cup semi-final Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ from Hampden, Warburton said: Martyn Waghorn, as Ive said many, many times, will not be fit for the semi-final. Hell join us for training next week and be available for selection hopefully against Alloa.Waggy has knocked on my door this morning. Hes a top-class pro and hes been working so hard to try and get fit for the game. Waghorn was hurt winning a penalty in the Scottish Cup win at Kilmarnock on February 16 But I think the match has come seven or 10 days too soon for him. The right thing to do is to do the right thing by Martyn Waghorn.A dejected Waghorn later tweeted: Gutted to be missing the Old Firm Sunday, just too soon! Still cant wait for the game.. Buzzing! Atmosphere will be incredible!! Kenny Miller says the Rangers squad are looking forward to the Old Firm derby after a successful season at the club The 28-goal strikers absence is a further setback after Harry Forrester suffered a hairline fracture in his leg which will keep him out for the foreseeable future.Michael OHalloran and Billy King are also cup-tied due to playing in the competition for other sides previously while David Templeton is a long-term absentee. Warburton will also be without Harry Forrester after he suffered a hairline fracture Celtic manager Ronny Deila will assess defender Erik Sviatchenko before deciding whether he will play in the match.The Dane missed last weeks 2-1 Premiership win over Motherwell at Fir Park due to a thigh problem but Deila has been optimistic the former FC Midtjylland player will make it. Celtic defender Jozo Simunovic wont play at Hampden but Erik Sviatchenko should make it Sviatchenkos fellow defender Jozo Simunovic remains out with a knee injury but Celtic otherwise have no major injury issues.Dont miss Rangers v Celtic in the Scottish Cup, live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 11am on Sunday. Anthony Hitchens Jersey . But defending champion Elena Vesnina of Russia held off a strong challenge to beat Shuai Peng of China 6-3, 6-4, and there was another hard-fought victory for 2012 runner-up Angelique Kerber of Germany, who defeated Alison Riske of the United States 7-6 (6), 6-4. Robert Newhouse Jersey . Ted Ligety, Mikaela Shiffrin, Bode Miller and Tim Jitloff underlined the squads enormous potential on the Rettenbach glacier in Austria. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/Elite-Demarcus-Lawrence-Cowboys-Jersey/ . According to TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie, the deal will pay Schenn $2.25 million in the first year and $2.75 million in the second year. In 82 games with the Flyers in 2013-14, Schenn scored 20 goals and added 21 assists.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Rex Ryan saw enough to finally reveal the New York Jets worst-kept secret. Yes, Geno Smith -- and not Michael Vick -- will be the teams starting quarterback this season. "Hes done everything that weve asked," Ryan said after Smith threw a touchdown pass in the Jets 35-24 preseason loss to the Giants on Friday night. Smith had a solid preseason and took about 80 per cent of the snaps with the starters over Vick during training camp, making the announcement a mere formality. But Smith looked every bit like a cool and confident starting quarterback in this one, finishing 9 of 14 for 137 yards, including a 1-yard scoring toss to rookie Jace Amaro. "This is no slight to Mike Vick, believe me," Ryan said. "I wanted to come out of this knowing we had two really good quarterbacks that we can win games with, and I know, in my heart, that we have two we can win with." Smith was given every opportunity this summer to show he has progressed from a shaky rookie season that ended with three wins in the last four games. "I think hes taken off from where he left off," Ryan said. Smith, who threw 12 touchdown passes and 21 interceptions last year, was happy to get the official nod from Ryan. "Its a big deal," he said. "But nothings going to change for me. ... I think I did some good things, but Ive got work to do." Vick, who signed in March and immediately labeled Smith the starter, showed he can still make things happen on offence, too. He also threw for a touchdown with the Jets starters, and the defence mostly shut down Eli Manning before the Giants backups rallied. Vick replaced Smith to start the second half, and after a rough first series in which he was sacked and then lost a fumble, led an 11-play, 76-yard drive that was capped by a go-ahead 3-yard TD toss to Eric Decker against the Giants backups. Vick finished 4 of 5 for 34 yards in his two series against the Giants (4-0). Manning, still adjusting to new co-ordinator Ben McAdoos offence, struggled most of the way but hit Rueben Randle for a 15-yard touchdown with 5 seconds left in the first half. Manning was 12 of 21 for 139 yards, including his first scoring pass of the preseason. "The last drive of the first half was very welcomed, obviously," coach Tom Coughlin said. "We could finally move the ball. Eli made some great plays. I thought we ran the ball well early in the game, but didnt have anything to show for it." Much of Mannings production came on the scoring ddrive, during which he was 7 of 10 for 89 yards. Maliek Collins Jersey. He came in struggling, going a combined 7 of 16 for 49 yards in the Giants first three games. "We were able to get into a little rhythm and showed what we could do," wide receiver Victor Cruz said. "Its something to build on, no question." After some mild trash talk during the week spiced up the matchup, the Giants victory gave them bragging rights over their stadium co-inhabitants in the MetLife Bowl -- aka, the "Snoopy Bowl." Coughlin received the trophy that features a bronze football-playing Snoopy after the game, as well as $30,000 from MetLife to the teams charity of choice. The Jets (2-1) also received $20,000 for charity. Rookie running back Andre Williams, who fueled some of the hype for the game by saying the Giants are "the real New York team," had a 1-yard touchdown run with 6:12 left that put the Giants up 28-24. Giants backup Ryan Nassib threw three touchdown passes in the second half: 3 yards to Henry Hynoski, 39 yards to Preston Parker and 31 yards to Corey Washington. Nassib finished 8 of 12 for 103 yards. Third-stringer Matt Simms threw an 11-yard scoring pass to Greg Salas to give the Jets a short-lived 24-21 lead with 10:50 remaining. Vick started the second half with the starters and was sacked by Damontre Moore on his first play. He then fumbled a handoff on the next play -- with Moore recovering for the Giants. "I was just going out there and trying to humiliate the opponent in the worst way possible, when I realized it was Michael Vick," Moore said. "I didnt know it was a sack at first, then I realized that I just sacked Michael Vick." Nassib and the Giants took advantage, scoring five plays later on Hynoskis touchdown catch on which he reached over the goal line and touched the pylon. NOTES: Giants LG Geoff Schwartz was carted off the field after dislocating a toe on his right foot in the second quarter. Coughlin said "its pretty serious." WR Marcus Harris (shoulder) and cornerback Zack Bowman (bruised triceps) also left with injuries. ... Jets DB Antonio Allen left in the second quarter with a concussion. The safety was starting at cornerback for the second straight game because of injuries to the secondary. Allen and teammate Demario Davis banged helmets after a 7-yard catch by Jennings. ... Jets G Willie Colon was fined $8,268 by the league for unnecessary roughness against Cincinnati last week. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do strona onlygames.pl