Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 14:37

White Sox reliever Zach Putnam escaped further damage by get

Dyskutujemy na tematy związane z naszym serwisem. Wolicie długie czy krótkie recenzje? Artykuły w formie wideo czy pisanej? Większe nastawienie na newsy, czy jednak recenzje i publicystykę? Dajcie nam znać w którym kierunku rozwijać stronę.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

White Sox reliever Zach Putnam escaped further damage by get

Post1 gru 2017, o 03:27

VALDOSTA, Ga. Isaiah Thomas Jersey . - Blayne Barber won the South Georgia Classic on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour title, closing with a 5-under 67 for a two-stroke victory. The 24-year-old former Auburn player had a 15-under 273 total at Kinderlou Forest. He earned $117,000 to jump from 29th to sixth on the money list with $155,257. "It feels so great," Barber said. "I didnt look at a scoreboard all day and Im realizing now that it happened. Today was just a blur. I played some good golf and the next thing I know Im sitting here as a champion. I really didnt see it coming this week. It really came from out of nowhere." He overcame a double bogey on the par-4 12th with birdies on Nos. 14 and 16. "I feel like Im not very good at overcoming adversity," Barber said. "I think the reason I came out on top today was that I just took my hands off the steering wheel a little bit and just played golf and didnt look at any boards." Alex Prugh was second after a 67. Third-round leader Carlos Ortiz, trying to earn an immediate promotion to the PGA Tour as a three-time winner this season, had a 72 to finish third at 12 under. The Mexican player earned $44,200 to push his tour-leading total to $363,058. Greg Owen (69), Ryan Armour (70) and Monday qualifier Rob Oppenheim (72) tied for fourth at 11 under. Tristan Thompson Jersey . Or how his team has defended Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson. Or just about anything that has happened on the court in the first-round playoff series. Instead, Rivers and his players spent Saturday talking about how they would respond to an audio recording of a man identified as Clippers owner Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend not to bring black people to games. Shaquille ONeal Jersey . With the win, the Marlies complete a three-game series sweep of the Admirals and move on to the second round of the Calder Cup playoffs. T.J. Brennan added an empty netter with less than 25 seconds remaining for his second of the playoffs. http://www.authenticcavaliersauthority.com/jae-crowder-cavaliers-jersey-c-25/ .com) - Bradley Beal deposited a season-high 33 points and John Wall posted another double-double as the Washington Wizards went on the road and beat the Houston Rockets, 104-103.CHICAGO -- Wade Miley pitched seven strong innings, Cody Ross had three hits and the Arizona Diamondbacks beat the Chicago White Sox 4-3 Saturday night. Miley (3-3) allowed two runs on four hits while striking out six and not allowing a walk. His only mistake came on an 0-1 pitch in the fifth inning that Paul Konerko hit over the left-field fence for a two-run home run. Former White Sox closer Addison Reed flirted with disaster in his first meeting against his former team before getting his 11th save in 12 chances. Reed, who was traded to the Diamondbacks from the White Sox in the off-season, gave up a leadoff single to pinch-hitter Conor Gillaspie, who ended up scoring on Alexei Ramirezs two-out single. Ramirez stole second but was stranded after Reed got Konerko to bounce out to second. The White Sox lost for just the second time in seven games. White Sox starter Jose Quintana (1-3) went six innings, allowing three runs on seven hits with five strikeouts and a walk. The left-hander was done in by a rough fifth inning. Alfredo Marte hit an RBI double in the fifth and scored on A.J. Pollocks single. Martin Prado extended the Diamondbacks lead to 3-0 with an RBI sacrifice fly. The Diamondback hitters worked the count, forcing Quintana to throw 29 pitches in the inning. Miley faced the minimum through the first four innings. He consistently got ahead of White Sox hitters and got help from a double play in the fourth. Kyle Korver Jersey. Konerkos homer was his first of the season and 435th of his career, moving him past Juan Gonzalez and Andruw Jones for 43rd on the career home run list. Konerko, playing his 18th and final season, has been used as a bench player. He was playing first base for Jose Abreu, who is nursing an ankle injury while hitting in the DH spot. Abreu was 0 for 4 with three strikeouts after going 3 for 4 with a home run in Fridays win. Arizona picked up an insurance run in the seventh. With the bases loaded and one out, Miguel Montero lined a single off the mitt of right fielder Moises Sierra to give Arizona a 4-2 lead. White Sox reliever Zach Putnam escaped further damage by getting Aaron Hill to ground into a double play. NOTES: Before the game, White Sox LHP Chris Sale threw a successful simulated game. He threw 50 pitches pain free. He will likely make two rehab starts before returning with the White Sox in two weeks. Hes on the 15-day disabled list with a strained flexor muscle near his left elbow. He hasnt pitched in a game since April 17. ... The White Sox purchased the contract of reliever Frank Francisco and designated Maikel Cleto for assignment. ... Arizona starter Chase Anderson is scheduled to make his major league debut Sunday. ... White Sox bench coach Mark Parent filled in for manager Robin Ventura, who missed the game to attend his daughters graduation. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do strona onlygames.pl