Teraz jest 29 mar 2024, o 12:21

I went home and kind of forget about it,

Dyskutujemy na tematy związane z naszym serwisem. Wolicie długie czy krótkie recenzje? Artykuły w formie wideo czy pisanej? Większe nastawienie na newsy, czy jednak recenzje i publicystykę? Dajcie nam znać w którym kierunku rozwijać stronę.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

I went home and kind of forget about it,

Post1 gru 2017, o 02:53

Pittsburgh, PA (SportsNetwork. Paul Coffey Jersey .com) - Rick Nash and Derek Stepan each scored twice as the New York Rangers downed the Pittsburgh Penguins, 5-2, on Sunday. Derick Brassard had a goal and an assist, while Chris Kreider and Martin St. Louis each had two helpers for the Rangers, who have won their past two games. Henrik Lundqvist allowed two goals on 34 shots. Im real pleased with how we played this afternoon, said New York head coach Alain Vigneault. I thought we played a real solid game on both ends of the ice tonight. David Perron had a goal and an assist and Sidney Crosby also scored for the Penguins, who have lost their past two games. When you play like that you dont give yourself a good chance of winning, said Crosby. We have to come out with better efforts against teams like this, because they were real motivated to play this game and we werent. Marc-Andre Fleury allowed four goals on 17 shots and was pulled in the second period for Thomas Greiss, who stopped 13-of-14 shots the rest of the way. It took all of 26 seconds for the Rangers to get on the board, as Kris Letang misplayed a puck at the right point in the New York end, and Nash went the other way on a 2-on-1. Skating down the left wing, Nash opted to shoot and beat Fleury to the short side for a 1-0 advantage. Just under six minutes later, New York took a 2-0 lead as a left circle faceoff win saw Brassard eventually get the puck at the right point where he slapped it home for his 12th of the season. Skating on the power play, the Pens got one back as Crosby shot home a Perron feed at 15:08 of the first for his 15th goal of the season. New York, though, got the goal back at 2:39 of the second when a left circle faceoff win saw Nash throw the puck on net where it tipped off the stick of Rob Scuderi and in. It was a 4-1 game just three minutes later as St. Louis sent a pass from the right circle to the top of the left circle where Stepan beat Fleury with a heavy wrister for a power-play goal. Fleury was pulled from the net after the goal in favor of Greiss. The Pens made it a two-goal game at 4:16 of the third as Perron split the defense down the middle and saw the puck slide in between the pads of Lundqvist as he was being pulled down. Stepan, though, gave his team the three-goal edge back two minutes later when he finished off a turnover in the neutral zone with a wrister into the left corner for his eighth goal of the year. Game Notes New York hosts Ottawa on Tuesday ... Pittsburgh plays in Philadelphia on Tuesday ... The Rangers posted a 3-0-1 mark against the Penguins this season ... Pittsburgh was 1-for-3 on the power play, while New York was 1-for-6 ... After the game, the Rangers announced that theyve agreed to terms on a contract extension with defenseman Marc Staal. Edmonton Oilers Jerseys . But when it was all over they had wasted another lead, seen another pitcher flame out on the mound and lost their fourth straight at home. Mark Letestu Jersey . The roster changes have been constant and continuous since late last year, but even with their 46-man roster set for the start of the season, the banged-up Bombers will be kicking off Week 1 with a handful of fresh faces and back-ups in the starting lineup. http://www.hockeyoilersshop.com/brian-ferlin-jersey/ . Linemates Ryan Johansen and Boone Jenner each had a goal and an assist in the first period, and Sergei Bobrovsky made 36 saves to lead the Blue Jackets past the Florida Panthers 4-1 on Saturday night.TAMPA, Fla. -- When the Tampa Bay Lightning defence left Dale Weise alone in front of the net for his Game 1 overtime winner, it was clear they didnt know he was once considered an offensive superstar. In the NHL, the Montreal Canadiens forward is a fourth-line grinder, but in a previous job he was no stranger to scoring goals. During last years lockout, Weise had 22 goals and 26 assists in 19 games for the Tilburg Trappers in the Netherlands. "Has anybody scored at that clip anywhere?" Weise said, leading to answers like Sidney Crosby and Wayne Gretzky. "Yeah, thats about it." Weise was the only NHL player to ever appear in the Eredivisie, the countrys top hockey league, earning the nickname "Dutch Gretzky" back in North America. That made the 25-year-old a star in the Netherlands, with people lining up for his autograph and Weise being unable to go to the grocery store without drawing attention. "It was awesome," Weise said Friday. "It meant a lot that I made that big of an impact on people in such a short time. "I gained as much from them as they did from me. There were great people there." Weises experience in the Netherlands mightve prepared him for some of the spotlight he got for being the playoff overtime hero. But he got a new cell number a couple of months ago so the onslaught of text messages wasnt as substantial as it mightve been. The goal itself was something Weise had scored countless times before, just fooling around in practice. In doing it for real, the Winnipeg native channelled a Hockey Hall of Famer. "I knew I was wide open and I saw it coming to me and my eyes got real big," Weise said. "I knew I wasnt going to miss frrom there. Leon Draisaitl Jersey. "I got down on one leg, the old Brett Hull, and I just ripped it." Fans in Tilburg saw it plenty of times, too. Weise was a fan favourite there, in part because of his dominant play but also because he became part of the community. "The way it works is a lot of guys on the team had jobs in the morning, so they would go do that and then wed practise in the afternoon," Weise recalled. "I had nothing to do, so they had a lot of childrens camps, so I pretty much went there every day. "My wife would go to the gym and it was right by the rink so Id just go and hang out with the kids. It was awesome. They loved it. It was a great experience." Life in the NHL is much different. Hockey for most players in the Netherlands was a hobby, he said, while this is the biggest stage. Weise, who grew up a Montreal fan and "probably scored that goal a million times in my driveway," said he didnt take any time consider his place in franchise history. "I went home and kind of forget about it," he said. Itll take some time to forget about Weise, even as the series progresses through Game 2 on Friday night and beyond. But whats most memorable for him is not just one goal but how getting traded from the Vancouver Canucks to Montreal gave him another opportunity. "I just feel like my career got rejuvenated," he said. "The coaches here believe in me, theyve had nothing but good things to say about me and look at the amount we were playing in overtime. "Its a coach that has some trust in me and that just instills confidence in me. I just feel like every game I play with this team I continue to build confidence and get better." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Tusk776

guru

Re: I went home and kind of forget about it,

Post5 lip 2022, o 15:43

Bardzo fajny tekst w moim przekonaniu. To jest opcja doskonała jak dla mnie!!!

Powrót do strona onlygames.pl