Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 19:56

The top 20 after the final round Sunday will earn Category 1

Dyskutujemy na tematy związane z naszym serwisem. Wolicie długie czy krótkie recenzje? Artykuły w formie wideo czy pisanej? Większe nastawienie na newsy, czy jednak recenzje i publicystykę? Dajcie nam znać w którym kierunku rozwijać stronę.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

The top 20 after the final round Sunday will earn Category 1

Post1 gru 2017, o 02:32

HOUSTON -- Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon peered at the box score through his thick, black-framed eyeglasses after Friday nights game against the Houston Astros and kept repeating one word. Wesley Woodyard Jersey . "Wow," Maddon said three times as he read off his pitchers strikeout totals. "I didnt realize we had that many." Alex Cobb had 11 of the Rays season high-tying 16 strikeouts, helping Tampa Bay to its first road win in almost a month, 6-1 over the Astros. Ben Zobrist, Matt Joyce and Evan Longoria drove in two runs apiece to break a 10-game road skid dating to May 16. Its just the third win in the last 17 games overall for the Rays, who have the worst record in the majors at 26-42. "This was more like were supposed to play, like we can play," Maddon said. "Got the hits, a couple hits when we needed it." The six runs they scored on Friday night matched the total number of runs theyd managed in their previous six games combined. Cobb (2-4) rebounded from his worst start of the year to allow three hits and one run with a season best in strikeouts in 6 1-3 innings. He gave up 10 hits and seven runs in a season-low 4 1-3 innings in his last outing. "You go borderline crazy after bad starts," Cobb said. "You start running your mechanics through your mind thousands of times and it keeps you up at night sometimes. It feels good to come out and see that your adjustments paid off." Joyce put the Rays up with his two-run double in the second and Zobrist, who finished with three hits, extended the lead to 4-1 with a triple that drove in two in the fifth inning. Longoria padded the lead with his bases-loaded two RBI single in the ninth. Houston rookie Jon Singleton continued his hot start, hitting his fourth homer in his 11th career game. He also homered on Thursday night. But the rest of the Astros couldnt get anything going as the team managed just three other hits and set a season high for strikeouts. Houston manager Bo Porter believes that some of his teams struggles on Friday night could be attributed to second baseman Jose Altuve sitting out. Altuve missed the game after being hit in the hand by a pitch on Thursday night and is day to day. "Any time you dont have Jose in your lineup, its going to hurt you from the standpoint of hes arguably our best player and leads Major League Baseball in hits for a reason," Porter said. "His presence will be missed any time hes not in the lineup." Collin McHugh (4-4) allowed five hits and four runs in five innings for the loss. James Loney reached on an error by shortstop Jonathan Villar to start the second inning before a double by Zobrist. Joyces double made it 2-0. Houstons Chris Carter singled with two outs in the second inning for his first hit that wasnt a homer since June 3. He had hit five straight homers in that span. Robbie Grossman walked after that but Cobb struck out Marwin Gonzalez to end the threat. Singleton sent Cobbs first pitch of the fourth inning opposite field into the Crawford Boxes in left field to cut the lead to 2-1. Cobb walked Matt Dominguez with one out in that inning before he got rolling, retiring the next eight, including striking out the side in the sixth inning. He also struck out the first three batters of the game. The Astros didnt get another hit until Dominguez singled to start the seventh. Carter followed by knocking a ball about 425 feet to straightaway centre field, but Jennings raced up the hill to grab it. Brad Boxberger replaced Cobb and struck out two batters in 2-3 innings and Joel Peralta fanned the side in the eighth. Jennings doubled with no outs in the fifth before Loney drew a two-out walk. Zobrist made it 4-1 with his triple to centre field which snapped an 0 for 26 streak with runners in scoring position. NOTES: Houston recalled RHP Josh Zeid from Triple-A Oklahoma City and optioned LHP Rudy Owens to the minor league team before the game. ... Tampa Bay RHP Jeremy Hellickson (elbow) made his second rehab start Thursday for Triple-A Durham. He allowed six hits and four runs in 2 1-3 innings. Maddon said he isnt as concerned about the results as he is how hes feeling. He could rejoin the rotation at the end of the month. ... The series continues on Saturday when Tampa Bays Chris Archer opposes Jarred Cosart. Derrick Morgan Jersey . The redshirt freshman finished the regular season with nearly 3,500 passing yards, and 35 touchdowns with another three on the ground while leading the Seminoles to the top of the BCS Rankings. Karl Klug Jersey . LeBron James believes hes a major reason for their early failures. http://www.footballtitansfanatic.com/authentic-nate-palmer-titans-jersey/ . It was a loss. But it was also a learning experience. Deron Williams and Joe Johnson had 24 points each to lift Brooklyn to a 94-87 win over the Raptors, making their first playoff appearance since 08. "I thought we played a little bit as expected as it is our first playoff game," Toronto coach Dwane Casey said.DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - Jaye Marie Green increased her lead to nine strokes Saturday in the LPGA Tour qualifying tournament, reaching 25 under after four rounds. The 19-year-old Green, from Boca Raton, had a 5-under 67 on LPGA Internationals Hills Course. She has gone 57 holes without a bogey since dropping a stroke on her 15th hole Wednesday in an opening 62. "I was telling my dad after I shot 10 under on the first day that I wanted to get to 20 under before Sunday because then Ill have a big cushion," Green said. "Today, when I got to 25 under I was like, Shoot, now I want to get to 30 under. Im starting to get a little greedy. But I like having such a cushion, which makes me focus on my game and not so much of the leaderboard." She was 29th on the Symetra Tour money list this year. South Koreas MMi Rim Lee was second after a 69, also on the Hills Course. Brett Kern Jersey. She had a course-record 61 on Friday on the Jones Course. The top 20 after the final round Sunday will earn Category 12 status, Nos. 21-45 and ties will receive membership in Category 17, and the other players who made the 72-hole cut will get Symetra Tour status. Tiffany Joh was third at 14 under after a 68 on the Hills Course. Amy Anderson, the 21-year-old former North Dakota State star who won a record 20 college titles, was fourth at 11 under after a 70 on the Hills Course. South Koreas Seon Hwa Lee, a four-time winner on the LPGA Tour, and Kathleen Ekey were 10 under. They shot 70, both on the Hills Course. Cheyenne Woods, Tiger Woods niece, missed the cut. She closed with a 73 on the Hills Course to tie for 102nd at 8 over. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do strona onlygames.pl