Teraz jest 29 mar 2024, o 17:15

After the game, Pacioretty said it was precautionary for him

Dyskutujemy na tematy związane z naszym serwisem. Wolicie długie czy krótkie recenzje? Artykuły w formie wideo czy pisanej? Większe nastawienie na newsy, czy jednak recenzje i publicystykę? Dajcie nam znać w którym kierunku rozwijać stronę.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

After the game, Pacioretty said it was precautionary for him

Post18 lis 2017, o 03:55

PARIS -- World bronze medallists Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford of Canada finished second in pairs at the Trophee Bompard in Paris on Saturday with a score of 190. Cristiano Ronaldo Jersey .89. By finishing second, the Canadians secured their place in the Grand Prix Final, which features the top six skaters in each category. "That was a difficult skate for Megan and I. We knew we couldnt win the gold but another goal of ours was to reach the Grand Prix final," Radford said. "We fought for our lives out there to make it happen. Were incredibly proud of ourselves to make the final with the pressure we put on ourselves today." Duhamel hopes to finally win in Paris one day. "Ive got two bronze and two silvers here and I want to win the gold, so hopefully theyll invite us back," she said. Olympic runners-up Pang Qing and Tong Jian won the pairs at the Trophee Bompard for the first time. The veteran pair posted the best score in the free skate to secure a total of 193.86 points. "I was very excited because we got the gold medal," the 34-year-old Tong said. "This gold is very important for us because its our final season." Americans Caydee Denney and John Coughlin took the bronze medal with 184.01 after overtaking Russians Vera Bazarova and Yuri Larionov, who were third after the short program. "Were very excited with our skate," Coughlin said. "I didnt realize how noisy it would be, it was like a soccer crowd out there." Later, three-time world champion Patrick Chan, defending champion Ashley Wagner and ice dance Olympic champions Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir were set to defend their overnight leads. Silvestre Varela Jersey . Calgary finished atop the CFL standings with a 14-4 record and earned the right to host the West Division final at McMahon Stadium on Nov. Daniel Carrico Jersey . Here is a look at all the moves through the first week of NHL Free Agency. The most significant deals will get the full Numbers Game column treatment, like these:Briere-for-Parenteau trade. http://www.soccerportugalshop.com/world-cup-bruno-alves-football-jersey/ . The top-ranked Djokovic also beat Gael Monfils and then routed Roger Federer en route to his first Abu Dhabi title. "Its always great to win a title. This is the best way to start the 2012 season," Djokovic said.RALEIGH, N.C. -- Montreal left wing Max Pacioretty was confident he can play for the U.S. in the Olympics after sustaining a lower-body injury against Carolina on Saturday night. Pacioretty collided with the goal with 7:30 left in the first period after being checked by Carolinas Brett Bellemore in the teams final game before the Olympic break. After the game, Pacioretty said it was precautionary for him not to return. "I went in pretty hard and I got the wind knockeed out of me," said Pacioretty. Eduardo Jersey. " I think the team wanted to play it safe and I think it was a good decision." A native of New Canaan, Conn., Pacioretty will leave for Sochi, Russia, on Sunday to join the American team, which opens play Thursday against Slovakia. The 25-year-old Pacioretty has played 49 games this season. He has 26 goals and 11 assists. Pacioretty had his second hat trick of the season Thursday in a 5-2 win over Vancouver. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do strona onlygames.pl