Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 11:42

Like everybody else we come off the bye week, we know how m

Dyskutujemy na tematy związane z naszym serwisem. Wolicie długie czy krótkie recenzje? Artykuły w formie wideo czy pisanej? Większe nastawienie na newsy, czy jednak recenzje i publicystykę? Dajcie nam znać w którym kierunku rozwijać stronę.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

Like everybody else we come off the bye week, we know how m

Post18 lis 2017, o 03:53

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn. Koa Misi Jersey .ca. Hi Kerry, I know the whistle tends to go away in playoff hockey, however shouldnt Erik Johnson have been assessed 2 min for delay of game for intentionally knocking his own net off (completely on his own) after racing back to save a goal (or at least a shot that was very close to going in) late in the game. Moments later Colorado pulls their goalie for a 6 on 5 game tying goal and of course Erik Johnson gets an assist on the game tying goal as well. Cheers,Mike Mike, This time, it was not a case of the refs whistle being put away but instead the correct judgment made that Erik Johnsons momentum accidentally displaced the net from its moorings. Johnson made a terrific play to rush back and knock the puck toward the corner as it was less than a foot away from entering the empty net. The only way that Johnson could keep the puck out of his net was with a full-speed sprint with no let-up until he contacted the puck with his stick. That sprint took Johnsons body position deep into the goal crease. After knocking the puck from harms way less than a foot from the line, the Avs defenceman shifted his focus and attempted to execute a hard stop. Johnsons close proximity to the goal frame, combined with his momentum, resulted in unavoidable contact with the goal post. The correct determination was made by the referee on the play. While this wasnt the case, let me play out the various scenarios for you, Mike, if it had been ruled that Johnson displaced the goal post deliberately with 1:32 remaining in regulation time and with Colorado goalkeeper Semyon Varlamov on the bench for an extra attacker. - A minor penalty could not be assessed due to the fact that there was insufficient time remaining in regulation to serve the penalty in its entirety (or by reason of penalties already imposed or anytime in overtime). Instead a penalty shot would be awarded. (Rule 63.5) Varlamov would be allowed to return to his net and defend the shot. - An awarded goal shall be imposed when the goal has been displaced deliberately by the defending player when their goalkeeper has been removed for an extra attacker, thereby preventing an impending goal by the attacking team. (Rule 63.6). After knocking the puck away, had Johnson deliberately pushed the net off the moorings as Matt Cooke was in the act of shooting the puck into the net (impending goal) an awarded goal could result. For either of these situations to apply, it must be determined that the defending player "deliberately" displaced the goal post. That was not the case when Johnson accidentally and unavoidably made contact with the goal frame after knocking the puck away and saving a sure goal. Mark Duper Jersey .ca. Hi Kerry, Love reading your column and loved watching your analysis on the TSN broadcasts!And were now in Round 2! Bruins! Canadiens! We know all about the great games of the past from the players, the broadcasters and the writers. Andre Branch Jersey . The Toronto Maple Leafs forward and Nashville Predators goaltender highlighted Mondays waiver transactions, with Calgarys Chuck Kobasew and Edmontons Philip Larsen also being placed on waivers. http://www.dolphinsteamauthenticshop.com/c-60-dolphins-leonte-carroo-jersey.aspx . Tensions rose in the first period when Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik hit Bruins forward Loui Eriksson with what appeared to be a clean hit.WINNIPEG - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers still dont know whether quarterback Drew Willy will be able to play in Saturdays home game against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, coach Mike OShea said Tuesday.Its really just a question of how he feels, added OShea, who said they likely wont answer that question until Friday.Well check in with him tomorrow and see if he can come out to practice and still feel good and then well just keep that process going along right up until the last-ditch minute.Willy threw balls Tuesday but the team didnt let him talk after practice. He hurt his shoulder in a 26-9 loss to the B.C. Lions Sept. 13.Fortunately for the Bombers, it happened just as they started their bye week.With Willy uncertain, the Bombers have been giving backup Brian Brohm a few more plays with the first team in case he has to start Saturday.Im getting more reps than I get in a normal week as the backup, so that will help me be more prepared than I was last week, said Brohm, who would be making his first start for the Bombers.Brohm finished the game for Willy and completed only six of 13 passes for 33 yards. T.J. McDonald Jersey. Defensive back Johnny Sears could be making his first start since July because of an injury to halfback Bruce Johnsons heel.Its exciting for me right now, it almost feels like week one, said Sears.Thats my mindset going into it. Like everybody else we come off the bye week, we know how many weve got left, weve got to win this first one in order to do anything else so thats what were focusing on.Sears was initially sidelined with a lower-body injury in July but says hes been able to return for a month or so.The Bombers (6-6) are in last place in the CFL West Division while the surging Ticats are on a roll with quarterback Zach Collaros back. While only 4-7, they currently sit in first in the East Division with a game in hand over 4-8 Toronto and Montreal.Collaros has led the team to three wins in four games since his return from a concussion and he was named the CFLs offensive player of the week for his performance.Note to readers: This is a corrected story. A previous version had the wrong game for Willys injury. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do strona onlygames.pl