Teraz jest 29 mar 2024, o 00:15

. Michal Neuvirth allowed all five goals on 36 shots in the

Dyskutujemy na tematy związane z naszym serwisem. Wolicie długie czy krótkie recenzje? Artykuły w formie wideo czy pisanej? Większe nastawienie na newsy, czy jednak recenzje i publicystykę? Dajcie nam znać w którym kierunku rozwijać stronę.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

. Michal Neuvirth allowed all five goals on 36 shots in the

Post15 lis 2017, o 02:34

SAVONA, Italy -- Michael Rogers took advantage of a downhill attack to win the 11th stage of the Giro dItalia on Wednesday, while fellow Australian Cadel Evans retained the overall lead. Terrance Mitchell Jersey . Rogers, who was recently cleared of a doping charge, attacked with more than 20 kilometres (12 miles) to go in the 249-kilometre (155-mile) leg from Collecchio to Savona, just after the pack got over a category 2 climb. "I saw an opportunity at the top of the climb and I went for it," Rogers said after the nearly six-hour ride. The three-time world time trial champion from 2003-05 was suited to take advantage once the road flattened out for the final kilometres. "From then on, it was all about keeping my head down, pedaling away, and I guess I was a little lucky that the GC guys were probably looking at each other, hesitating a bit," Rogers said. Last month, the UCI accepted that meat Rogers ate in China probably caused his positive test last year. Clenbuterol is widely administered to Chinese livestock to build muscle and reduce fat. Days later, he tested positive at the Japan Cup. The UCI disqualified Rogers from the Japanese race but consulted the World Anti-Doping Agency before deciding he should not be sanctioned any further. At the finish on Wednesday, Rogers held up three fingers for his three daughters, and beat his chest. "I went through a very tough time but theres always light at the end of the tunnel," he said. Simon Geschke of Germany won the bunch sprint for second, crossing 10 seconds after Rogers, and Enrico Battaglin of Italy finished third with the same time. Evans 57-second lead over Rigoberto Uran remained unchanged entering Thursdays 42-kilometre (26-mile) individual time trial from Barbaresco to Barolo, which celebrates two of Italys best-known wines. Ryder Hesjedal of Victoria was the top Canadian in 15th place overall. Before Wednesdays stage, Australian sprinter Michael Matthews withdrew citing back trouble. Matthews wore the leaders pink jersey for six stages and won the sixth leg. The Giro ends on June 1 in Trieste. Cairo Santos Jersey .com) - Markus Granlund scored the game-winning goal as the Calgary Flames used an early offensive flurry to defeat the Los Angeles Kings, 2-1, on Monday. Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys . "We cannot stay the same way the whole season long," said Reyes. "This is not acceptable. Something needs to change because were a better team than what were showing right now. Its a long season and we just need to continue to push." Its been a frustrating week for the ballclub. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth-Kenneth-Acker-Elite-Jersey/ . Pospisil, whose season-ending goal is to improve his ATP Tour ranking enough to qualify for one of the 32 seedings at Januarys Australian Open, dominated Karlovic in 59 minutes. The world No. 40 never faced a break point and limited the big mans threatening ace count to a mere eight, while striking five key aces of his own.Winnipeg, MB (SportsNetwork.com) - Mark Scheifele had two goals and an assist to lead the Winnipeg Jets in a 5-1 thumping of the Buffalo Sabres on Tuesday. Evander Kane and Michael Frolik each posted a goal and an assist while Chris Thorburn also scored for the Jets, who snapped a two-game losing streak. Ondrej Pavelec stopped 27 shots in the win. Nikita Zadorov scored the only goal of the game for the Sabres, who were riding a four-game winning streak coming into the game. Michal Neuvirth allowed all five goals on 36 shots in the loss. The only goal of the first period went to Buffalo with 43.1 seconds left as Zadorovs wrister from the left circle fooled Pavelec for a power-play goal. Winnipeg, though, tied the game near the midway mark of the second period on Scheifeles heavy wrister from the right circle just as a power play expired. Joe Montana Jersey. Skating shorthanded, Winnipeg took a 2-1 lead at 11:35 of the second on a 2- on-1 break that saw Jim Slater skate down the right wing and send it to the slot where Frolik wristed it home for his seventh of the season. Three minutes later, the Jets made it a 3-1 contest on another 2-on-1 break as Mathieu Perreault fed Scheifele for his sixth of the season. Just 1:11 into the third period, the Jets scored a marker on the power play as Kane chipped it in from the right side. Thorburn scored with 7:21 remaining to account for the final score. Game Notes Buffalo returns home to face Colorado on Saturday ... Winnipeg hosts Boston on Friday ... Both teams finished the game 1-for-4 on the power play. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do strona onlygames.pl