Teraz jest 29 mar 2024, o 00:01

This decision comes in light of Sonnen failing a second test

Dyskutujemy na tematy związane z naszym serwisem. Wolicie długie czy krótkie recenzje? Artykuły w formie wideo czy pisanej? Większe nastawienie na newsy, czy jednak recenzje i publicystykę? Dajcie nam znać w którym kierunku rozwijać stronę.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

This decision comes in light of Sonnen failing a second test

Post15 lis 2017, o 02:31

PHILADELPHIA -- Jeremy Maclin gets a second chance to play in Chip Kellys offence. Manny Machado Jersey . Maclin and the Philadelphia Eagles agreed on a one-year contract, preventing the wide receiver from becoming a free agent next month. Maclin missed the entire 2013 season after tearing his right ACL in training camp. "Im excited to play in Chips offence, Im excited to be able to help this team get to the next level," Maclin said after the deal was announced Friday. "This is a place I can showcase my skills. Im comfortable with my teammates and this is the right spot for me." Maclin said the team offered him a five-year contract, but the two sides couldnt agree on terms. "This is the place I wanted to be," he said. "This is where I was most interested in what was going on. By them offering me a long-term deal, that made me comfortable that I was in their long-term plans." The former first-round pick led the team with 69 receptions for 857 yards and seven touchdowns in 2012. Hes one of eight receivers to in NFL history to have at least 55 catches and 750 yards in each of his first four seasons in the league. "Im excited to see Jeremy play in our offence," Kelly said. "You saw the potential of that in the spring and summer but obviously he didnt get an opportunity last year. However, what was great to see was how he was literally here every single day since being injured. You can see he has a passion for the game of football. When he was on the field last spring and summer, you saw his intelligence, you saw his great route-running ability and you saw how tough of a one-on-one match-up he could be." The NFC East champion Eagles had a busy week before signing Maclin on Friday. They gave new deals to wide receiver Riley Cooper and centre Jason Kelce on Thursday and extended All-Pro left tackle Jason Peters contract Wednesday. "Jeremy is an ideal player for our scheme with his combination of size, speed, strength and route-running ability, in addition to his dynamic playmaking talent," general manager Howie Roseman said. "Were happy to see him rehabbing well and to get him under contract for the 2014 season." Yovani Gallardo Jersey . Once again, the third baseman delivered in a big spot. Ramirez kept up his torrid hitting with a two-run homer to help back Wily Peraltas solid start, and the Brewers extended their winning streak to seven with a 4-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Friday night. Adam Jones Jersey .com) - Fair Grounds commences its road to the Kentucky Derby Saturday with the 71st running of the $200,000 Lecomte Stakes. http://www.oriolesapparelsshop.com/customized-c-4/ . "Last year didnt go the way we wanted it to, but we need to look at what went well and what didnt go so well. Hopefully this year we will be better," Brendan Gallagher said after practice. This year, the Canadiens have a little more depth to work with by adding players like Daniel Briere, Dale Weise, Mike Weaver, Douglas Murray and arguably, the biggest addition to this playoff roster, Thomas Vanek, who the Canadiens were able to land at the trade deadline.TORONTO - Former title contender Chael Sonnen has been dumped from his UFC broadcasting duties after failing a second drug test as a fighter. The outspoken 37-year-old announced his retirement from the cage on June 11 after the first positive test, which resulted in his removal from a proposed UFC 175 bout against Vitor Belfort. Sonnen, who fought unsuccessfully for both the UFC light-heavyweight (twice) and middleweight titles during a 9-8 UFC career, lost his TV analyst gig after the second positive drug test. "The UFC and Fox Sports organizations announced today the termination of their respective broadcasting services agreements with analyst Chael Sonnen," a joint statement released Moonday said. Ubaldo Jimenez Jersey. "This decision comes in light of Sonnen failing a second test conducted by the Nevada Athletic Commission for banned substances in June. Sonnen was previously under temporary suspension by the Nevada Athletic Commission for failing an initial test conducted in May." Sonnen previously had a therapeutic-use exemption for testosterone replacement therapy, which the Nevada Commission banned earlier this year. Sonnen, after the first positive test result, said on the "UFC Tonight" show he co-hosted on Fox Sports 1 that the medical condition that necessitated his use of TRT had prompted him to turn to other medications in the transition from TRT. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do strona onlygames.pl