Teraz jest 29 mar 2024, o 17:46

I hope that continues." Rivers said the controversy has been

Dyskutujemy na tematy związane z naszym serwisem. Wolicie długie czy krótkie recenzje? Artykuły w formie wideo czy pisanej? Większe nastawienie na newsy, czy jednak recenzje i publicystykę? Dajcie nam znać w którym kierunku rozwijać stronę.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

I hope that continues." Rivers said the controversy has been

Post14 lis 2017, o 09:01

(SportsNetwork. John Carlson Jersey .com) - The San Jose Sharks aim to cap a season-high seven-game homestand with a fourth straight victory on Monday night as they take on the Edmonton Oilers. The Sharks are 5-1-1 in their past seven games overall and shut out the Chicago Blackhawks 2-0 on Saturday thanks to Antti Niemis 31 saves. Niemi recorded his fourth shutout of the season and 31st of his career as he topped his former club. He made some very tough saves in succession, Sharks coach Todd McLellan said about Niemi. Joe Thornton and Melker Karlsson each had a goal and an assist for the Sharks, who are looking to record their longest winning streak since a season-high five-game run from Dec. 9-20. San Jose is second in the Pacific Division with 60 points, 10 back of the first-place Anaheim Ducks and three up on both Vancouver and Calgary. Tyler Kennedy missed a second game in a row on Saturday with a lower-body injury, while Tye McGinn exited early versus the Blackhawks with an undisclosed ailment. Both are questionable for this game. Edmonton enjoyed a stretch of three victories in four games ahead of Saturdays meeting with the Calgary Flames, but failed to hold an early lead and allowed four third-period goals in a 4-2 defeat. Jordan Eberle and Benoit Pouliot scored in the first period for the Oilers, while Ben Scrivens made 29 saves in the setback. They just kept coming, Edmonton interim coach Todd Nelson said. They never change their game and we got away from a few of the things that were working for us in the first. Edmonton, last in the Western Conference with 35 points, was without forward Taylor Hall for a third game in a row due to a bruised left leg, but he hopes to return tonight. He is tied for the club lead with 18 assists and third with 29 points. The Oilers have lost 10 of their past 12 versus the Sharks overall and five straight in San Jose. Scrivens is 2-4-1 in his career versus the Sharks with a 3.13 goals against average and .909 save percentage in seven meetings, recording one shutout. Niemi holds a career mark of 10-1-1 against the Oilers with a 2.45 GAA and .905 save percentage in 12 meetings. Jay Beagle Jersey . As the only competitor to try two quads, much less complete them, Kovtun ended the day nearly nine points ahead of Japans Tatsuki Machida, who opened with a clean quad but then stepped out of the triple toe loop that was the second jump in his combination. Custom Washington Capitals Jerseys .com) - The Calgary Flames are spoilers once again. http://www.jerseyhockeycapitalsstore.com/authentic-jonas-siegenthaler-capitals-jersey-sale/ . Schaub will start for an injured Case Keenum and try to help the Texans end a 12-game skid. Schaubs last action in Houston came when he took over late in a game against Oakland on Nov. 17 as Keenum was struggling.LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Clippers coach Doc Rivers said he declined a chance to speak with owner Donald Sterling, who is alleged to have made racist comments in a recorded conversation. "I was asked, do I need to talk with Donald, and I passed, quite honestly," Rivers said Monday. "I dont think right now is the time or the place, for me, at least. I just took a pass." Sterling is purported to have told a woman not to bring black people to his games or associate with them. "Yeah, I believe he said those things. But I still want to make sure," Rivers said during a conference call. "As far as believing those things? I heard what he said. Until someone tells me differently, you usually listen to what people say. I havent given him his due process. I havent given him an opportunity to explain himself and quite honestly right now I dont want him to. I want to wait for that further judgment." The coach cancelled practice Monday, a day after a 118-97 loss to the Golden State Warriors that evened their playoff series at 2-2. "I just felt like they needed to breathe. Theyve been inundated with this," Rivers said. Still, he said pretty much the entire team was at the clubs practice facility. "Ill go down and say hi to them and talk to them, make sure theyre in the right place. Right now its more than basketball. This is a non-basketball decision that I thought I had to make and I thought it was right decision. If you get your life better, then you can probably do your work better. They need to do that." Game 5 is Tuesday night in Los Angeles. "These last 48 hours or so have been really hard for our players and everyone," Rivers said. "Id just like to reiterate how disappointed I am in the comments attributed to our owner. I cant tell you how upset I am, our players are." Warriors coach Mark Jackson suggested that Clippers fans should boycott the game. "I believe iif it was me, I wouldnt come to the game," Jackson said. Philipp Grubauer Jersey. "I believe the fans, the loudest statement that they can make as fans is to not show up to the game. ... To me, it will make the noise of it not being tolerated. That this is a different time. Its unfortunate, and we cannot allow someone with these feelings to profit." Rivers said he knew Jackson was speaking from his heart and that everyone has their opinion. "I dont share that. I hope its packed and people are cheering for us, the players. And they were cheering for the players before this happened. But if they feel differently, who can say theyre wrong? And Im not the one thats going to say that, I can tell you that." Rivers said its still to be determined whether he or a player will address the crowd. "Again, we dont know the right answer," Rivers said. "We want to do right here. We want to make the best decisions here. If we feel thats something will help our fans, then it will be done. If we feel its something they dont need, we wont do it. The tickets have already been sold. The fans, theyre in a dilemma as well. We want them to cheer for their players and their team. Because its still their players and their team, and it will be their players and their team. I think from what I get from the fans Ive heard from, thats how they feel, like, This is my team, these are my players Im cheering for, and thats not going to change. I hope that continues." Rivers said the controversy has been tough on his players. "What other players are going through Should I be playing thoughts in the middle of a playoff series? I sympathize for my players. They didnt sign on for this. Yet here they are and theyre in the middle of it and they have to deal with it. They didnt do anything wrong and theyre in the middle of it, and they didnt ask to be. I feel terrible for them. Im going to try to do whatever I can to make them OK." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do strona onlygames.pl