Teraz jest 20 kwi 2024, o 01:38

I definitely will use my best judgment to discipline her dep

Dyskutujemy na tematy związane z naszym serwisem. Wolicie długie czy krótkie recenzje? Artykuły w formie wideo czy pisanej? Większe nastawienie na newsy, czy jednak recenzje i publicystykę? Dajcie nam znać w którym kierunku rozwijać stronę.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

I definitely will use my best judgment to discipline her dep

Post14 lis 2017, o 09:00

SEATTLE - Felix Hernandez outpitched Jeff Samardzija, Robinson Cano hit a go-ahead double and the Seattle Mariners beat the Oakland Athletics 3-2 Friday night. Travis Kelce Jersey . Fernando Rodney got his 27th save, getting Nick Punto on a called strike three to end it with a runner on third. Punto slammed his batting helmet to the ground with both hands and argued with plate umpire James Hoye, and As manager Bob Melvin joined in, saying the full-count pitch missed the strike zone. Hernandez (11-2) threw eight strong innings. He reached 11 victories before the All-Star break for the first time in his career, getting nicked for two early runs and then shutting down the AL West-leading As the rest of the night. Hernandez made his 11th straight start going at least seven innings and giving up two earned runs or less. Its the longest streak for an American League pitcher since Gaylord Perry had 11 straight for Cleveland in 1974. Cano came through with the clutch base hit Seattle has lacked. James Jones doubled with two outs in the sixth and Cano followed with a flare that landed inches fair down the left-field line to break a 2-all tie. Seattle had been 2 for 35 with runners in scoring position prior to Canos double. Samardzija is 1-1 with Oakland after going 2-7 for the Chicago Cubs. Samardzija threw eight innings, allowing only five hits and striking out five. Hernandez struck out nine and gave up six hits. He rebounded following a shaky first inning to stop the team with the best record in baseball. Oakland scored a pair of rare first-inning runs off Seattles ace. Stephen Vogts solo homer was just the sixth allowed by Hernandez this season, extending his hitting streak to 11 games. Josh Donaldson followed with a double and scored on Jed Lowries single that sneaked through the infield. Hernandez had given up three first-inning runs all season. But after Lowries single, Hernandez permitted just four baserunners. He struck out the side in the fourth and sixth inning and needed just five pitches to cruise through the seventh. Hernandez found himself in a jam in the fifth with runners on the corners and two outs, but Donaldson flied out. After Vogt led off the eighth with a single, Donaldson grounded into a double play, drawing a fist pump and scream from Hernandez. He then got Brandon Moss to ground out on his 101st pitch to end the eighth and his night. Seattle chipped away at Samardzija, starting with Logan Morrisons homer leading off the second. Seattle pulled even in the third when Brad Miller doubled, advanced to third on Mike Zuninos groundout and scored on Endy Chavezs sacrifice fly. NOTES: Hernandez won 10 games before the All-Star break in 2009 and 2013. ... Oakland 1B Alberto Callaspo left the game in the second inning after straining his right hamstring running out a ground ball. ... Oakland OF Coco Crisp was out of Fridays lineup with a sore neck and Melvin unsure of his availability for the series. Mitchell Schwartz Jersey . It certainly isnt a coincidence that Dwight Howard has scored at least 20 points in each game of the winning streak. Cameron Erving Jersey . The Union looked to have grabbed a big win in the 88th minute when Amobi Okugo finally put the hosts in front. But a terrible giveaway by Union goalkeeper Rais Mbolhi handed Earnshaw the equalizer in the second minute of stoppage time, keeping the Union two points back of fifth-place Red Bull New York for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth-Phillip-Gaines-Elite-Jersey/ . Cornet won six straight games to rally from a 2-0 deficit and take the first set. The 25th-ranked Frenchwoman broke back twice in the second set before Bacsinszky saved a match point at 5-4.ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- . "Obviously, Im not going to be spanking a 1-year-old girl, but we do discipline her a little bit," Bush said. "She does this thing now where if she doesnt like something, or if you say something to her that she doesnt like, then she kind of like, swings at you. So, were already starting to implement little things, just like talking to her, like, Hey, thats not OK. Stuff like that. I think obviously people took it too far, and thought that I had said that I was doing much worse, and thats not the case." Corporal punishment has been under scrutiny after Minnesota Vikings star Adrian Peterson was indicted on a felony child-abuse charge in Texas. Bush was discussing that on WFAN when he talked about his own views as a parent. "I have a 1-year-old daughter, and I discipline her," Bush said on the radio. "Obviously every person is ddifferent. Bennie Logan Jersey. I definitely will use my best judgment to discipline her depending on the situation, on what happens. I definitely will try to, will obviously not leave bruises or anything like that on her, but I definitely will discipline her harshly, depending on what the situation is." Moments later, Bush indicated he might use physical punishment. "Im going to use my best judgment," he said. "Im not going to say Im not going to spank her. Hopefully she wont do anything bad enough to where I have to, but also at the same time, kids are going to be kids. Whatever discipline I give her, its always out of love, and its always because I want the best for her." On Wednesday, he said he should have kept his thoughts on disciplining his daughter private. The 29-year-old Bush said his mother would spank him when he was growing up near San Diego. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do strona onlygames.pl