Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 23:23

The five-foot skater opened her program with a huge triple L

Dyskutujemy na tematy związane z naszym serwisem. Wolicie długie czy krótkie recenzje? Artykuły w formie wideo czy pisanej? Większe nastawienie na newsy, czy jednak recenzje i publicystykę? Dajcie nam znać w którym kierunku rozwijać stronę.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

The five-foot skater opened her program with a huge triple L

Post14 lis 2017, o 08:50

ST. Francisco Liriano Jersey . LOUIS - Two-thirds of the St. Louis Blues top line has lived up to high expectations. Theyre starting to find out Jori Lehtera isnt just a third wheel.After Lehtera scored the franchises first natural hat trick since 1998, coach Ken Hitchcock wondered what took the left wing so long to leave the KHL.He should have come over a year before, quite frankly, Hitchcock said after Lehtera got the first three goals in a 6-1 victory over the punchless Buffalo Sabres on Tuesday night.The 26-year-old Lehtera was a third-round pick in 2008 but stayed in Europe until signing with St. Louis on July 1, so hes technically not a rookie.There were many reasons, Lehtera said. But now Im here.Jaden Schwartz assisted on all of Lehteras goals and Vladimir Tarasenko had assists on the first two, giving the Blues top line 25 points the last six games. Lehtera and Tarasenko, who leads the team with nine goals and 10 assists, were teammates in the KHL.He wanted me to score today, Lehtera said. Hes a good player and its nice to play with him. Pretty good passes from the guys.Lehteras first career hat trick was the Blues first natural since Al MacInnis on Oct. 12, 1998, against the Rangers. Its the first natural hat trick in the NHL since James Neal of Nashville on Oct. 23.The Blues are the only team in the NHL to get hat tricks from three different players this season. Tarasenko got his first career hat trick on a four-point night with the game-winner in overtime Oct. 28 at Dallas, and Schwartz had three points and an assist Oct. 18 at Arizona.Obviously, theyre highly talented and they make plays, Sabres captain Brian Gionta said. We gave them way too much time and space.Brian Elliott stayed unbeaten for his career against Buffalo and the Blues added three goals, two by Joakim Lindstrom and one by David Backes. Alexander Steen also had three assists and Kevin Shattenkirk had two.Tyler Ennis scored his team-leading fifth goal on a power play early in the third for the Sabres, held to one goal or for the 11th time in 16 games. Buffalo has totalled three goals in three losses to St. Louis the last two seasons, all by Ennis.Elliott finished with 28 saves to improve to 11-0-2 against Buffalo. The Sabres have scored an NHL-low 19 goals.Lehtera deflected a drive by Tarasenko past Michal Neuvirth at 17:08 of the first, converted a drop pass from Tarasenko at 3:21 of the second and scored his sixth of the season short-handed at 14:26 of the second on a one-timer from Schwartz.An exchange of hard hits on opposite ends of the ice, neither resulting in a penalty, led to four players assessed fighting majors. Steen was penalized for fighting for the first time in his career, getting by far the best against Ennis, and the Blues were a man short because defenceman Ian Cole drew an additional roughing minor.The Sabres were scoreless in the first period for the 13th straight game despite outshooting the Blues 15-10.Nicolas Deslauriers drew a match penalty for spearing against Tarasenko late in the third and the Blues made it a blowout by tacking on three power-play goals.The way we started was probably one of the best periods that we played so far this season, Sabres coach Ted Nolan said. Unfortunate incident at the end but overall I thought we had our moments and were still learning and were still growing.NOTES: World War II veteran Charles Rohde, 92, of St. Louis was wheeled to the blue line by Backes for the National Anthem on Veterans Day. Another WWII veteran, Wilbur Robins, was introduced during a break in the first. ... Buffalo F Chris Stewart, acquired in the deal for goalie Ryan Miller last February, was on the ice for all three of Lehteras goals. ... The three-assist game was a career best for Schwartz. Troy Tulowitzki Jersey . 1 player in the world. So Duval gutted it out Thursday at the Byron Nelson Championship despite the pain from a muscle issue in his right elbow, a day after his stepson had to drive him because he couldnt even use that arm. Joe Carter Jersey . The club says its first-choice centre back "underwent medical tests on Wednesday morning" which confirmed he has injured his right hamstring. The injury was caused in the second minute of Tuesdays 4-1 league win over Real Sociedad in the Camp Nou when teammate Sergio Busquets accidentally struck Mascherano just above the knee with an outstretched boot. http://www.teambluejaysprostore.us/Kendrys-Morales-blue-jays-jersey/ .35 million. The right-hander had agreed last February to a deal that pays him $3.775 million this year and allows him to earn an additional $225,000 in bonuses based on games finished.OTTAWA -- Kaetlyn Osmond won her second consecutive Canadian womens figure skating title and clinched her spot on the Sochi Olympic team with a long program that chronicles Cleopatras rise to power. The story choice was strategic, meant to mirror Osmonds rise through the ranks to hopefully the top of the Olympic podium one day. "Very proud," Osmond said after Saturdays victory. "Its exactly what I wanted to do in this program. Its the first time I did an actual clean (long) program in competition so Im super excited. Im still in shock." The 18-year-old from Marystown, N.L., whos battled back from two injuries that sidelined her for much of the last four months, scored 207.28 for her program that included six triple jumps. It was the second highest score in the history of the national event behind Joannie Rochettes 208.23, a month before the 2010 Vancouver Games. But Gabrielle Daleman, a 15-year-old from Newmarket, Ont., provided the surprise of the night, passing the much more experienced Amelie Lacoste in the long program to finish second with 182.47, likely earning a spot on the Sochi-bound team. Canada has two Olympic berths in womens singles. The team will be announced Sunday. "Very exciting and not just those two, there are several skaters coming up, young skaters, who are doing incredible things," said Osmonds coach Ravi Walia. "Theyre pushing Kaetlyn, Kaetlyn is pushing them. I think its a really exciting time for ladies skating in Canada." Osmond has climbed the ranks by leaps and bounds since she won bronze at the Canadian championships two years ago with a score that was more than 50 points shy of Saturdays. She announced her arrival on the international scene in the fall of 2012 when she won Skate Canada International and then finished eighth at last years world championships. Osmond drew in the Canadian Tire Centre crowd with strength and cconfidence that seemed years beyond her young age. B.J. Upton Jersey. "I think its just confidence in knowing I can do what I can do, and knowing no matter what gets thrown at me, whether its good or bad, Ill stay with a positive attitude and still stay focused and calm and able to skate," Osmond said. "Thats a lot to do with my coach because hes so calm and he reminds me when I have to focus and when I have to breathe, and other times when I have to just enjoy it and let whatever happens happen." Osmond has battled a couple of injuries this season -- first a stress reaction in her ankle in August, then a hamstring tear that forced her to withdraw from the long program at Skate Canada in October. Walia and Osmond set a plan two years ago to make the Sochi team, and the coach said he was "amazed" that despite all the obstacles, everything has fallen into place. "Its exciting that its a reality now," Walia said. Daleman, meanwhile, clasped her hands over her mouth when the marks were announced. "I was not expecting that score at all. Just seeing that mark and getting over the 180 just made my day," she said. "I feel just so excited seeing that Im second and doors could be opened for me." The five-foot skater opened her program with a huge triple Lutz on her way to landing six triples. Daleman said shes been inspired by Osmonds swift ascendance on the international scene. "She pushes my limits, because you know one day you want to beat her so you just keep pushing pushing. . .," Daleman said. Daleman turns 16 on Monday and said a spot on the Sochi team would be "the best birthday present ever." "My dream is coming true and I get to go to Sochi. Its the Olympics, it comes once every four years, and knowing that Ill be the youngest there (on the Canadian team) will just make my day even better." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do strona onlygames.pl