Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 20:07

MIKE DUNLEAVY, JR (Bulls): I like this pickup for Chicago. H

Dyskutujemy na tematy związane z naszym serwisem. Wolicie długie czy krótkie recenzje? Artykuły w formie wideo czy pisanej? Większe nastawienie na newsy, czy jednak recenzje i publicystykę? Dajcie nam znać w którym kierunku rozwijać stronę.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

MIKE DUNLEAVY, JR (Bulls): I like this pickup for Chicago. H

Post14 lis 2017, o 08:49

Portland, OR (SportsNetwork. Sergio Aguero Jersey .com) - Damian Lillard scored 16 of his 39 points in the fourth quarter, helping the Portland Trail Blazers survive a tough test from the Los Angeles Lakers, 98-94, on Monday night. Lillard shot 4-of-8 from 3-point range and added six rebounds and five assists to help Portland win for the fifth time in six games. The Trail Blazers also got 21 points from LaMarcus Aldridge and 12 points and 12 rebounds from Meyers Leonard. With Kobe Bryant sitting out for rest, Jordan Hill stepped up with 23 points and 14 boards for the Lakers, who have won just three times in their last 11 games. Jeremy Lin chipped in 14 points, and Wayne Ellington netted 13. Down by seven with less than 5 1/2 minutes to go, Lillard took over the game. He hit triples on back-to-back possessions to start a 12-2 Portland run to put the Trail Blazers up for the first time since early in the third quarter. After Aldridges turnaround jumper with 3:32 to play, Lillard would be the only Trail Blazers to make a shot from the field the rest of the game. Lillard scored nine straight Portland points, including his layup with 36 seconds to go that put the Trail Blazers up for good. Lins layup with seven seconds remaining cut the Los Angeles deficit to three points, but Lillard hit 1-of-2 from the charity stripe to seal the win. The Lakers led by as much as 10 in the third quarter after an 18-5 run erased Portlands 54-51 lead early in the period. Hills jumper extended the lead to double digits, but Lillard answered with a 3 just 19 seconds later. A possession after Ellingtons jumper gave the Lakers a 73-69 lead with a minute to play in the third, Ronnie Price, who had 11 points and eight assists, was elbowed in the face trying to draw a charge and would not return to the game. Los Angeles held a 73-70 edge after three. Neither team led by more than five in a tight opening period with three ties and six lead changes. With Bryant out, Hill tried to fill the void with eight first-quarter points. With 4:51 to go in the quarter, Nick Young hit a 3-pointer from just inside halfcourt to beat the shot clock, but Portland led 24-23 after 12 minutes. A 3-pointer from Leonard started a 10-0 Portland run with 5:48 to go before halftime, and it was capped by a Nicolas Batum triple that gave the Trail Blazers a 43-36 lead. Hill scored four points in a 7-0 Lakers spurt in response that tied the game with 1:41 to go before the break. Prices layup with 12 seconds left cut Portlands lead to 47-45 at halftime. Game Notes Los Angeles falls to 1-7 in the second game of a back-to-back ... Prior to the game, the Lakers announced that Bryant would sit one game in every remaining back-to-back set of the season ... Portland improves to 20-2 when allowing fewer than 100 points. Sergio Romero Jersey . GQ Lundqvist quite well.Three rounds, and nearly two months later, will the Kings have the strength to reach the summit of the Empire State to claim the cup?Truer words have never been spoken. Mariano Andujar Jersey . If one fighter gases, he usually gets beat up pretty bad from that point on. http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/Federico-Fernandez-Copa-America-Jersey/ ... maybe even more than that. Maybe all season I have to take a few blows.In his latest blog, TSN NBA Analyst Jack Armstrong looks at the latest offseason acquistions made and the rumour mill on Rudy Gay. 1. ERIC BLEDSOE (Suns): I love this acquisition for Phoenix. I love his potential and like the fact that hes a two-way player with a good level of competitive spirit to him. Hell add some life to that team and set a good tone for them. Im sure well see Kendall Marshall or Goran Dragic being moved after this trade. Bledsoe needs to play and get a chance to play thru his mistakes in order for him to get to the next gear. If Dragic stays, I could see them playing small ball with the two of them and make folks match them. Dragic was brought in by the previous administration, so all bets are off. Suns look like theyre all in on Bledsoe. Good pick up. 2. DAVID WEST (Pacers): There were lots of question marks when Larry Bird signed him a few years back coming off the knee injury in New Orleans. It was a gamble that paid off well for both sides. Hes a fierce competitor and fits their team beautifully. And it was done in a professional and understated fashion. This relationship works in many ways and its good to see an organization that has gotten up off the mat after the Malice in the Palace doing business the way theyve done it for Years and Years in a decisive/basketball oriented way with true substance and minimal flash. 3. JJ REDICK & JARED DUDLEY (Clippers): I love these pickups by L.A.! They knew they couldnt hold on to Eric Bledsoe and theres nothing like having perimeeter players that know how to play. Ezequiel Garay Jersey. These two have terrific basketball sense and theyre winners. Redick can stroke it and has better than adequate floor skills. And hell compete defensively in spite of being a step slow. Dudley is a classic overachiever - I loved him at Boston College and hes been one of those guys that the stats are always a bit deceiving. He makes fundamentally sound plays and Doc Rivers will enjoy Coaching him. 4. RUDY GAY (Raptors): Theres rumors flying around that the Pistons would offer Toronto the expiring contracts of Rodney Stuckey and former Raptor Charlie Villanueva for Gay. Im sure other teams with cap money to spend might try to get in on the action if Gay is going to be available. Bottom line, a move with him and/or DeMar DeRozan will tell us lots about which direction Raptors GM Masai Ujiri is going to take this in his first year. Make a run at one of the three final playoff spots in the East that I think will be wide open for the taking (with the direction that the Celtics, Hawks and Bucks look like theyre taking) or shed assets, gain future picks, acquire talented young players with favorable early contracts and improve the cap outlook with the goal of improving the chances of getting a transformative draft pick next June 2014. 5. MIKE DUNLEAVY, JR (Bulls): I like this pickup for Chicago. Hell fit their system and I love his shooting ability and hoops IQ playing with this squad. Hell get lots of looks with Derrick Roses penetration. Hes a coachs son, gets the whole team concept and will be a reliable, efficient and steady player for them. A good teammate. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do strona onlygames.pl