Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 12:52

He definitely had a future in this sport. He was a very aggr

Dyskutujemy na tematy związane z naszym serwisem. Wolicie długie czy krótkie recenzje? Artykuły w formie wideo czy pisanej? Większe nastawienie na newsy, czy jednak recenzje i publicystykę? Dajcie nam znać w którym kierunku rozwijać stronę.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

wangshi08

wyjadacz

He definitely had a future in this sport. He was a very aggr

Post14 lis 2017, o 08:36

PHILADELPHIA -- Jeremy Maclin gets a second chance to play in Chip Kellys offence. Adrien Rabiot Jersey . Maclin and the Philadelphia Eagles agreed on a one-year contract, preventing the wide receiver from becoming a free agent next month. Maclin missed the entire 2013 season after tearing his right ACL in training camp. "Im excited to play in Chips offence, Im excited to be able to help this team get to the next level," Maclin said after the deal was announced Friday. "This is a place I can showcase my skills. Im comfortable with my teammates and this is the right spot for me." Maclin said the team offered him a five-year contract, but the two sides couldnt agree on terms. "This is the place I wanted to be," he said. "This is where I was most interested in what was going on. By them offering me a long-term deal, that made me comfortable that I was in their long-term plans." The former first-round pick led the team with 69 receptions for 857 yards and seven touchdowns in 2012. Hes one of eight receivers to in NFL history to have at least 55 catches and 750 yards in each of his first four seasons in the league. "Im excited to see Jeremy play in our offence," Kelly said. "You saw the potential of that in the spring and summer but obviously he didnt get an opportunity last year. However, what was great to see was how he was literally here every single day since being injured. You can see he has a passion for the game of football. When he was on the field last spring and summer, you saw his intelligence, you saw his great route-running ability and you saw how tough of a one-on-one match-up he could be." The NFC East champion Eagles had a busy week before signing Maclin on Friday. They gave new deals to wide receiver Riley Cooper and centre Jason Kelce on Thursday and extended All-Pro left tackle Jason Peters contract Wednesday. "Jeremy is an ideal player for our scheme with his combination of size, speed, strength and route-running ability, in addition to his dynamic playmaking talent," general manager Howie Roseman said. "Were happy to see him rehabbing well and to get him under contract for the 2014 season." Alec Georgen Jersey . And follow TSN.ca right through Wednesdays 3pm et trade deadline for all the updates. Blue line help for Red Wings? In addition to what he reported in Insider Trading, TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun wrote on ESPN. Layvin Kurzawa Jersey .com) - Manchester City will face a steep test in the Champions League knockout stage as the English champions were drawn with Barcelona on Monday. http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-28-hervin-ongenda-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx .com) - SirDominic Pointer posted career highs of 24 points and seven steals to lead No.PORT LEYDEN, N.Y. -- Kevin Ward Jr. was crafting a reputation as a wheelman, the kind of driver who could race vehicles on any track without fear. Hed sit up on his seat, floor it, and zip his way through a maze of cars straight toward the front of the pack. For points. For fun. Often for little money. "He would go to tracks that a lot of other drivers wouldnt go to," Chuck Miller, the race director and president for the Empire Super Sprints circuit, said Monday. "If we had co-sanctioned races with other organizations where we really werent giving points or anything, but it was a deal where you wanted to see how you stacked up against the other competition, the Wards were willing to go and do that and see where they were at." Ward began racing go-karts in 1998 at age 4. In 2010, he moved on to sprint cars and was Empire Super Sprint racing rookie of the year in 2012. The 20-year-old raced mostly on dirt tracks a few hours from his home in Port Leyden, a village of 700 in northern New York. Ward was killed Saturday night about 140 miles away at a clay track in Canandaigua. NASCAR champion Tony Stewart was the big name in the field, racing with the young guys while he was in the area for a Sprint Cup race at Watkins Glen the next day. Ward and Stewart tangled, and Ward hit the wall. Ward walked on the track apparently to confront Stewart, and was struck when Stewarts vehicle seemed to fishtail. On Monday, several cars were parked in front of the Ward home in Port Leyden. A police officer stood across the street, politely asking reporters not to park on the roads shoulder. Helen McHale has lived across the street for 30 years and remembers hearing the noise when Ward raced go-carts. Kevin Ward Sr. runs a successful painting business, and locals thought his son might make it big in the racing world. "His dad goes to every race," she said. "Hes a good kid, polite, big smile, and theyre a good family." Stewart and Ward shared a love of racing sprint cars: high-powered, winged cars built for running on short oval or circular dirt and paved tracks. Drivers have to hit the gas to turn, not necessarily use the wheel. After the crash, Ward was standing to the right of Stewarts familiar No. 14 car on the dimly lit track. According to video and witness accounts, Ward was struck by the right rear tire and hurtled through the air. Authorities questioned the 43-year-old Stewart once on Saturday night and went to Watkins Glen to talk to him again Sunday. Ontario County Sheriff Philip Povero said that investigators dont have any evidence at this point to support criminal intent. Povero said Monday there were no plans "at this time" to talk to Stewart again. "At this time, there are no facts that exist that support any criminal behaviour or conduct, or that any probable cause of a criminal act, in this investigation," he said. Povero said the autopsy was completed Monday and found Ward died of blunt force trauma. Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys. Stewart said Sunday "there arent words" to describe his sadness over Wards death. Stewart hasnt announced whether hell drive in this weekends NASCAR race at Michigan International Speedway, but his short track "hobby" is on hold. He wont appear Saturday in a race in Warsaw, Indiana. "It is still an emotional time for all involved, Tony included. He is grieving, and grief doesnt have a timetable," spokesman Mike Arning said Monday. Canandaigua Speedway promoter Jeremie Corcoran said the track has cancelled Wednesdays event to give "my family, staff, fans, and racing teams time to grieve and process all that has occurred." Driver Matt Tanner, a friend of Wards, was a few cars back from the collision. Ward had been a good friend for years, a member of a small, tight group of drivers who travelled to various races around New York state, parts of Canada and Pennsylvania. "I saw his car sitting there and when the ambulances pulled up I realized what was happening," Tanner said. He hasnt watched the video and doesnt plan to. "Your emotions are running so high. Stewarts known for being competitive, and Kevin was just as competitive," said Tanner. So competitive that hed take his life into his own hands by stepping into traffic in a black firesuit on a dark track? No one will know for sure why Ward made the treacherous decision to stalk Stewart. But perhaps he was inspired by Stewart himself. Known for his volcanic temper, Stewart is among the drivers who made highlight reels by tossing helmets at windshields or throwing punches at competitors. The action captivates fans and is part of NASCARs allure -- and inspires the next generation to mimic the bumping and brawling of their heroes. What better way for a young driver to make a name for himself than being the one that stood up to Smoke? Driver Cory Sparks, a fellow driver in Saturdays race, said he and Ward became friends five years ago. He said Ward was aggressive and competitive and that the two men had "had our feuds" but that he was proud to call him a friend. "I dont want Kevin Ward to be remembered as a victim in a Tony Stewart accident," he said. "He definitely had a future in this sport. He was a very aggressive driver. He was one hell of wheel man." Doug Elkins is a former race announcer who now writes about the sport. He had known Ward and his father for several years. Elkins said he expected rules prohibiting drivers from getting out of their cars during races will be better enforced around the country. He hadnt heard of any bad blood between Stewart and Ward. "Anyone would want to beat him, Elkins said, "hes Tony Stewart." Memorial services will be held Wednesday at the Trainor Funeral Home in Boonville, New York. The funeral is Thursday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do strona onlygames.pl