Teraz jest 28 mar 2024, o 19:03

t has made a team-record 81 consecutive playoff starts for t

Dyskutujemy na tematy związane z naszym serwisem. Wolicie długie czy krótkie recenzje? Artykuły w formie wideo czy pisanej? Większe nastawienie na newsy, czy jednak recenzje i publicystykę? Dajcie nam znać w którym kierunku rozwijać stronę.

Moderator: gayardo

• Autor
  • Wiadomość

blueberry

aktywny

t has made a team-record 81 consecutive playoff starts for t

Post23 sty 2017, o 08:19

MIAMI -- Casey McGehee tied the game in the eighth inning with a two-out, two-run double, then drove home the winning run with a sacrifice fly in the 10th, and the Miami Marlins averted a series sweep by beating the Pittsburgh Pirates 3-2 Sunday. Christian Okoye Youth Jersey . Pittsburghs Vance Worley pitched seven innings in his season debut and departed with a 2-0 lead. But the Marlins tied the game when McGehee doubled off Tony Watson, who entered the game with a streak of 21 1-3 consecutive scoreless innings. Leading off the 10th, Rafael Furcal fouled a ball off his leg and tumbled to the dirt in pain, but stayed in the game long enough to single. Pinch runner Ed Lucas advanced on a sacrifice, and Giancarlo Stanton was intentionally walked. Both runners advanced on a wild pitch, and McGehees fly to right field against Jared Hughes (3-2) scored Lucas without a play. The Marlins earned their sixth walkoff win and broke a three-game losing streak. The Pirates had won four in a row and were bidding for their first three-game series sweep in Miami since 1993. Miamis A.J. Ramos (4-0) loaded the bases with none out in the 10th but escaped. On a 3-2 pitch, Russell Martin grounded into a 5-2-3 double play, and Clint Barmes struck out to end the threat. Worley was recalled from Triple-A before the game to fill in for left-hander Francisco Liriano, who went on the disabled list Wednesday with a left oblique strain. Worley allowed five hits and no walks. Miamis Henderson Alvarez allowed two runs in seven innings. Pittsburghs Jared Hughes escaped a jam in the ninth, retiring two batters with a runner at second. Pirates leadoff hitter Gregory Polanco, who has had a hit in all six games since breaking into the big leagues, had two infield singles and is batting .387. Andrew McCutchen had two hits and is batting .444 during an 11-game hitting streak. Polanco singled in the third and scored the games first run on Starling Martes double. That ended Alvarezs streak of 27 consecutive scoreless innings at Marlins Park. Josh Harrison singled home a run in the fourth to put the Pirates ahead 2-0. Miamis rally in the eighth began when pinch hitter Jeff Baker led off with an infield single, and Rafael Furcal also singled. Reed Johnson and Giancarlo Stanton struck out, but McGehee tied the game with his third hit. McGehee leads the majors with 30 hits with runners in scoring position, and hes batting .411 in those situations. Notes: Marlins RHP Nathan Eovaldi went on the paternity list before the game and left for Texas to be with his wife for the delivery of their first child. Hes expected to start as scheduled Wednesday against the Cubs. Miami recalled RHP Sam Dyson from Triple-A New Orleans. ... The Pirates optioned INF Michael Martinez to Triple-A Indianapolis. ... Marlins LF Christian Yelich (back) missed his second game in a row and could be headed for the disabled list, manager Mike Redmond said. ... Pittsburgh begins a three-game homestand Tuesday when RHP Brandon Cumpton (2-2, 6.06) starts against Cincinnati RHP Johnny Cueto (6-5, 1.85). ... The Marlins open a three-game series at home Monday against the Cubs when RHP Tom Koehler (5-5, 3.68) starts against RHP Jason Hammel (6-4, 2.81). Justin Houston Jersey . Canada wasnt in the game from the outset. Head coach Dan Church left Calgary in the morning without addressing the players. He told The Canadian Press he felt the organization lacked confidence in his ability to defend the Olympic gold medal in February. Custom Chiefs Jerseys . Jacobs scored two in the first end, but Jahr briefly took charge with two in the second end and two more in the third. Jacobs, from Sault. Marie, Ont., gave Canada some breathing room, following his big fourth end by adding two more points in the fifth to go up 7-4. http://www.kcchiefsfansclub.com/Black-Derrick-Thomas-Chiefs-Jersey.html?cat=861 .Brothers B.J. and Justin Upton each homered and had an outfield assist, and the Braves held on for a 4-2 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday night.MONTREAL -- Montreal may have lost more than just the opening game of the series. With the Rangers already leading 2-0, Carey Price was taken down early in the second period of New Yorks 7-2 pounding of the Canadiens in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference final on Saturday afternoon. At 3:15 of the second, winger Chris Kreider blew past defenceman Alexei Emelin in the offensive zone to force a breakaway. Kreider lost his balance as he shot the puck, missed the net, and slid skate-first into the Canadiens netminder. Price spent more than 10 seconds lying on the ice clutching his right leg after the hit, and was visibly shaken when he finally got up. He spoke to a member of Montreals medical staff for several seconds after the play, but remained in the game, giving up two more goals before the second intermission. He watched the third period from the bench. "There was no reason to put Carey back in the third," said Habs coach Michel Therrien. "It was just to protect him. You never want to see your goaltender spread out on the ice. But the fact that he didnt play in the third period is unrelated." Therrien and several Canadiens players were convinced Kreiders hit on Price was accidental. There was no penalty call on the play. "It wasnt really sitting for me, so I had my head down trying to settle the puck," said Kreider, who scored the game-winning goal late in the second period. "I put it wide and somehow lost my footing. I thought maybe someone pressured me from behind. I seem to have an issue staying on my feet on those. "I went in skates-first and I just had too much momentum and couldnt really avoid him. It didnt feel too good for me either." Despite brushing off any injury concerns, Therrien refused to answer whether Price would definitely get the start in Game 2 of the series on Monday. "The fact that he didnt play in the third period was more to protect him than anything," repeated Therrien. "We were not sharp in front of him." "You dont want to see that," added Rene Bourque, who kept the Canadiens in the game with his team-leading fifth goal of the playoffs at 12:38 of the second. "Intentional? I dont think so. Hes our best player. It was scary to see. Hopefully hess all right. Marcus Peters Womens Jersey. " Price gave up four goals on 20 shots after two periods, including two in less than a minute to end the second period, lowering his post-season save percentage from .926 to .919. The score was 4-1 Rangers at the interval. Montreals frustration showed at the start of the third. The Canadiens took four minor penalties in the first three minutes, and the Rangers welcomed Peter Budaj into the game with three power-play goals on their first four shots. Prior to this one, the Rangers had scored eight goals in their last 10 games at the Bell Centre, dating back to Oct. 2009. And this year, Montreal and New York combined for four goals in three regular-season matchups. But Saturdays game was a real barnburner. The Rangers quieted the sold-out Bell Centre crowd within minutes of the puck drop. Martin St. Louis, after an emotional week during which he lost his mother, opened the score at 4:35 of the first. Mats Zuccarello added another 1:51 later. The Rangers scored twice in 49 seconds to end the second period, and added two more in 25 seconds to open the third. Between the end of the second and start of the final frame, the Rangers scored five times in 5:37, an ignominious post-season record for the five quickest goals allowed by the Canadiens. "Good thing its a seven-game series because we have a chance to get back into it," said Bourque. "We have to be better from the puck drop. We had a little bit of an emotional letdown after the Boston series. We talked about that going into the game. Obviously it didnt click. We have to just forget about this game." This is the 15th playoff meeting between the Canadiens and Rangers. The series is split 7-7. Notes: The Habs have not advanced to the Stanley Cup Final since 1993, when they last hoisted the Cup. a New York coach Alain Vigneault coached Montreal for four seasons between 1997 and 2001. a Henrik Lundqvist has made a team-record 81 consecutive playoff starts for the Rangers. The New York netminder had lost his last four contests at the Bell Centre dating back to March 17, 2009. ... Ryan McDonagh tied a Rangers playoff record with four points in one game by a defenceman. a The Rangers are now 8-2 when scoring first in these playoffs. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Powrót do strona onlygames.pl